NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Trolling in Coronavirus Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Lysset
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

[Report] Trolling in Coronavirus Thread

Postby Lysset » Sun May 16, 2021 9:32 pm

Vetalia wrote:Has IMPENDING DOOM as Walensky cried about happened yet?

I dined indoors without a mask at an Indian restaurant at every point of the process. I estimate I killed 3,000 grandmas.

This guy's still insisting on dying on the COVID denialism hill.
Lysset's WA Delegate: Ambassador Atharia Khenalli
Lysset's Embassy Program
Furry and a Brony.
Lysset: A nation of wanderers.
I have no clue what my sexuality is. And quite frankly, I'm not sure if I'll find out in my lifetime.
Also, Trans Rights.
BLACK LIVES MATTER

Rusozak
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[R] Gloating/Baiting in Coronavirus Thread

Postby Rusozak » Sun May 16, 2021 9:34 pm

Vetalia wrote:Has IMPENDING DOOM as Walensky cried about happened yet?

I dined indoors without a mask at an Indian restaurant at every point of the process. I estimate I killed 3,000 grandmas.

May I point out that almost every post from this user in the coronavirus threads has either Covid misinfo or deliberate attempts to get on peoples nerves, many of those posts having been acted upon by moderation.
NOTE: This nation's government style, policies, and opinions in roleplay or forum 7 does not represent my true beliefs. It is purely for the enjoyment of the game.

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Sun May 16, 2021 9:35 pm

Vetalia wrote:
Nakena wrote:
No. The situation is improving every day. It has been a hard times but good ones are coming. Stay calm, don't let your frustration get the better of you.

lol, the only reason the "situation is improving" is because dipshit Fauci and the rest of the COVID clowns couldn't find out a way to explain away Texas, Florida and the rest of the Free States.

Trolling (political nicknaming). Emphasis mine.
Nantoraka wrote:
The Nantorakan government would like to express their concerns about all the pedophiles lurking in this market. There's so much grease and body oil in the offers being made, that you could fry chicken in it. We strongly advise wearing a mask when making deals because the strong smell of kid-diddler permeates the air like a dead, fermenting animal.

Tarsonis wrote:Translation: "Notice me Senpai Donaldsan"
Ãáâäæãåāçćčèéêëēėęîïíīįìłñńôöòóøōõßśûü
News: Former Elite President Pæta Marlín joins the cult of Yahlia, calling it his "sexual and spiritual awakening".

Lysset
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lysset » Mon May 17, 2021 7:07 am

The Archregimancy wrote:Reports merged; 7-day ban for trolling handed out: viewtopic.php?p=38656716#p38656716

Cheers, Arch.
Lysset's WA Delegate: Ambassador Atharia Khenalli
Lysset's Embassy Program
Furry and a Brony.
Lysset: A nation of wanderers.
I have no clue what my sexuality is. And quite frankly, I'm not sure if I'll find out in my lifetime.
Also, Trans Rights.
BLACK LIVES MATTER

Return to Moderation