NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Troll in Welsh Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
523
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Sep 10, 2020
Democratic Socialists

[R] Troll in Welsh Thread

Postby 523 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:50 pm

Austreylia wrote:It's very sad that it's come to this.


Seems to be trolling, given above user wrote that statement in response to SL's post of:

San Lumen wrote:Bangor, the oldest city in Wales, is now believed to be the world's first city to elect a non-binary mayor.

User avatar
Neutraligon
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 36828
Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Fri May 14, 2021 11:21 am

523 wrote:
Austreylia wrote:It's very sad that it's come to this.


Seems to be trolling, given above user wrote that statement in response to SL's post of:

San Lumen wrote:Bangor, the oldest city in Wales, is now believed to be the world's first city to elect a non-binary mayor.

Not actionable.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

User avatar
503
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Sep 10, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby 503 » Fri May 14, 2021 4:57 pm

Can I appeal this ruling, please? Still seems to fit the definition of trolling, as
...trolling is defined as posts that are made with the aim of angering people


And this post doesn't contribute anything except angering persons.
The brilliance of that day never fades from our memory.
503 imagines a world without pain and suffering, without limits and boundaries, without despair and destruction.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 109196
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Fri May 14, 2021 5:12 pm

503 wrote:Can I appeal this ruling, please? Still seems to fit the definition of trolling, as
...trolling is defined as posts that are made with the aim of angering people


And this post doesn't contribute anything except angering persons.

I read it as an unpopular opinion, expressed once. Had they stayed in the thread and escalated, then, yes, it would be trolling.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
503
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Sep 10, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby 503 » Fri May 14, 2021 11:50 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
503 wrote:Can I appeal this ruling, please? Still seems to fit the definition of trolling, as

And this post doesn't contribute anything except angering persons.

I read it as an unpopular opinion, expressed once. Had they stayed in the thread and escalated, then, yes, it would be trolling.


Thanks for taking a look anyways, Farnhamia.
The brilliance of that day never fades from our memory.
503 imagines a world without pain and suffering, without limits and boundaries, without despair and destruction.


Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads