NATION

PASSWORD

Into the unknown (OOC/Signups/ Light FanT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

When should we close the signups

When the IC begins
17%
When the characters are transported
83%

Total votes : 6

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Sat May 22, 2021 8:17 pm

Garsias wrote:
Romextly wrote:Nothing really, but if Marcello accidentally let's a word slip out, then things could get ugly on both sides. That would be an interesting plot twist as they are in the world, if you want to do it

Oh, that! Well it's a little to early for 'accidents'. Quite frankly, Marcello has no idea what Aquila and the others found, but he's going to find out ... as long as nobody else starts any trouble. Marcello may be a guest, but he pays his respect via providing a secret security detail for Aquila.

I really meant a couple of days after they're sent to the other place

Garsias
Lobbyist

Founded: May 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Garsias » Sat May 22, 2021 8:23 pm

Romextly wrote:
Garsias wrote:
Oh, that! Well it's a little to early for 'accidents'. Quite frankly, Marcello has no idea what Aquila and the others found, but he's going to find out ... as long as nobody else starts any trouble. Marcello may be a guest, but he pays his respect via providing a secret security detail for Aquila.

I really meant a couple of days after they're sent to the other place

Oh alright, I understand.

Let's get this party started, shall we? 8)

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Wed May 26, 2021 9:10 am

Kandex wrote:The purpose of thread bumping is to get a thread to the front page so that new people can see it and post in it. Bumping the IC thread of an RP with a sign up thread is useless and just clogs it up.

Not really. I do it to remind y'all that it exists.
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

Arcosm
Civil Servant

Founded: May 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcosm » Wed May 26, 2021 8:10 pm

Name: Al
Height: 60in
Weight: 100lbs
Appearance:

Skills: Logic
Weakness: Mute, Apathetic, Literal/Factual, and Truthful
Personality: Cold, Unemotional, Noble, and Tedious
Nationality: Arcosmic
Attire: Black Two Piece Jumpsuit and Sneakers
Objects: Black Minimalist Running Backpack; Solar Backpack Recharger with Text-to-Speech Device (Speakonia - Low Pitch Adult Male #1, American English)
Background: Al was born as a test-tube baby among his species, the yadans. As with all Arcosmic citizens, he is a mere cog in the machine. But his neurological mapping differed from his fellow yadans, as he was one of the first million yadans genetically modified with half-human characteristics.

Normally, yadans are one dimensionally collective and hive minded, always prioritizing the safety and future of the group above all else. Though the emotional spectrum between the two humanoid species are identical, Al has the best and worst of two worlds: he has a three dimensional, analytical, human mind with yadan collectiveness and synergy. What he has in logic and intelligence, however, he lacks abstract and creative thinking - humorous and poetic figures of speech is often mistranslated and/or misunderstood too literally for Al.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed May 26, 2021 8:14 pm

Arcosm wrote:Name: Al
Appearance:
Objects: Black Minimalist Running Backpack; Solar Backpack Recharger with Text-to-Speech Device (Speakonia - Low Pitch Adult Male #1, American English)
Background: Al was born as a test-tube baby among his species, the yadans. As with all Arcosmic citizens, he is a mere cog in the machine. But his neurological mapping differed from his fellow yadans, as he was one of the first million yadans genetically modified with half-human characteristics.

Normally, yadans are one dimensionally collective and hive minded, always prioritizing the safety and future of the group above all else. Though the emotional spectrum between the two humanoid species are identical, Al has the best and worst of two worlds: he has a three dimensional, analytical, human mind with yadan collectiveness and synergy. What he has in logic and intelligence, however, he lacks abstract and creative thinking - humorous and poetic figures of speech is often mistranslated and/or misunderstood too literally for Al.

accepted

Arcosm
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcosm » Wed May 26, 2021 8:16 pm

Romextly wrote:
Arcosm wrote:Name: Al
Appearance:

accepted

Thanks.

I have a question, though.

Is there a limit to the number of characters per roleplayer?

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Wed May 26, 2021 8:18 pm

TO my knowledge no, but I would advise only having one to two. Else, you could encounter some issues with being overwhelmed.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed May 26, 2021 8:21 pm

Arcosm wrote:
Romextly wrote:accepted

Thanks.

No, though I would suggest a max of three.

Also post may be up in the first minutes of tommorrow or last of today

Arcosm
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcosm » Wed May 26, 2021 8:30 pm

Lacienia wrote:TO my knowledge no, but I would advise only having one to two. Else, you could encounter some issues with being overwhelmed.

Romextly wrote:
Arcosm wrote:
Thanks.

No, though I would suggest a max of three.

Thank you.

I was planning to add four more boys; however, now that the limit is three, I may change that to two boys (Al and another) and one girl. This will be very interesting, as yadans will see their 'halflings' experience 'human' traits and dilemmas.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed May 26, 2021 8:33 pm

Arcosm wrote:
Lacienia wrote:TO my knowledge no, but I would advise only having one to two. Else, you could encounter some issues with being overwhelmed.

Romextly wrote:No, though I would suggest a max of three.

Thank you.

I was planning to add four more boys; however, now that the limit is three, I may change that to two boys (Al and another) and one girl. This will be very interesting, as yadans will see their 'halflings' experience 'human' traits and dilemmas.

There's not a limit. You can do five if youwant to

Arcosm
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcosm » Wed May 26, 2021 8:43 pm

Romextly wrote:
Arcosm wrote:

Thank you.

There's not a limit. You can do five if youwant to

My apologies, I misunderstood.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Mon May 31, 2021 11:10 am

Not entirely sure how to respond. Right now it feels kind of like Romextly should go.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Mon May 31, 2021 8:47 pm

Lacienia wrote:Not entirely sure how to respond. Right now it feels kind of like Romextly should go.

I did. Now I'm waiting on everyone to enter the room so the transportation happens

Kandex
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kandex » Mon May 31, 2021 8:51 pm

Oh, ok. Will post soon then.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates