NATION

PASSWORD

Countries to Declare War Proposals

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Great Nation of Great People
Civil Servant

Founded: May 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Countries to Declare War Proposals

Postby The Great Nation of Great People » Wed May 12, 2021 6:10 pm

IC: The Great Nation of Great People will now be accepting requests for our nation to declare war on a nation of your choosing. Have a nation that is bothering you with RP requests? A bit too passionate role playing nation that is god modding all your RP attempts? or just a nation that you feel has a stupid name? Submit it hear. All you have to do is state their name and the reason for the declaration of war and we will do the rest :twisted: Telegram me if you want a nation to endure a very specific death! Everyone is welcome! Be a loyal citizen!

(P.S. This is a semi joke, Please respond because I am just curious on who you hate. Also It will be funny if a lot of people respond)
Last edited by The Great Nation of Great People on Wed May 12, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Wed May 12, 2021 6:13 pm

Im not sure if this is something that II really needs... seems more geared to attack the person behind a nation rather than the nation itself not to mention the fact that you cant force someone to rp with you that doesnt want to rp with you. This is pretty petty and has no place here.

The Great Nation of Great People
Civil Servant

Founded: May 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Nation of Great People » Wed May 12, 2021 6:14 pm

Badassistanian wrote:Im not sure if this is something that II really needs... seems more geared to attack the person behind a nation rather than the nation itself not to mention the fact that you cant force someone to rp with you that doesnt want to rp with you. This is pretty petty and has no place here.

Oh sorry, where can I post this then? (Also it is more of a joke post then a serious one)
Last edited by The Great Nation of Great People on Wed May 12, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Wed May 12, 2021 6:15 pm

The Great Nation of Great People wrote:
Badassistanian wrote:Im not sure if this is something that II really needs... seems more geared to attack the person behind a nation rather than the nation itself not to mention the fact that you cant force someone to rp with you that doesnt want to rp with you. This is pretty petty and has no place here.

Oh sorry, where can I post this then?

Nowhere, the nation states rp forums dont need an equivalent to a "shit list"

Artisani
Lobbyist

Founded: May 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Artisani » Wed May 12, 2021 11:10 pm

In General I think would be best

The Cheese Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 12, 2020
Ex-Nation