NATION

PASSWORD

The Terran Federation of Nations- Q&A, Updates, and More!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Mirum
Envoy

Founded: May 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

The Terran Federation of Nations- Q&A, Updates, and More!

Postby Mirum » Wed May 12, 2021 1:51 pm

WELCOME TO THE TERRAN FEDERATION OF NATIONS
(AKA T.F.O.N.)

Our Region

AN OPENING MESSAGE FROM OUR FOUNDER:
Welcome to the Terran Federation of Nations! In order to join, please send me a Telegram with some canon statistics on your nation so I can learn more about your nation and how to fit it into our region! I will also send you our passcode for our region. We have a region map, currently only two, but as we grow, I will add more maps to fit in different tech levels and arcane levels of nations. Enjoy your stay!
-Mountainus / Mirum / New Oceanum

FAQ OR IMPORTANT Q&A:
  • IS THE TERRAN FEDERATION OF NATIONS A (INSERT SPECIFIC TYPE OF NATION) ONLY REGION? No. The Terran Federation is open to all nations regardless of tech level or arcane level, however, we ask that if you wish to be included on a map, try to make the other nations on that map canon in your world's history.
  • WHY DON'T I SEE RECRUITMENT TELEGRAMS FROM THE TERRAN FEDERATION OF NATIONS? As a person who has two puppet nations and a regular account, I know that recruiting telegrams can be annoying, therefore, making our region reliant on luck for new members to join.
  • IS THE TERRAN FEDERATION OF NATIONS RECRUTER FRIENDLY? NOPE. Not one bit.
  • HOW CAN I JOIN? Just telegram one of my nations! I will reply with a personal telegram and our password, if you are accepted.
  • WILL THIS LIST BE UPGRADED AS MORE QUESTIONS ARE ASKED? Absolutely.
Here is the Q&A Format for any other questions:
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b] ____
[b]Number of Questions:[/b] ____
[spoiler=Questions][list=1]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list][/spoiler]

Code: Select all
[b]Number of Questions:[/b] ____
[spoiler=Questions][list=1]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list][/spoiler]

Feel free to post here to ask questions!
Last edited by Mirum on Thu May 13, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Update 1: First Map and Region Rules

Postby Mirum » Thu May 13, 2021 8:52 am

UPDATE 1:
Greetings! Welcome to the first region update! This is where I announce updates for the region. As a part of the first update, I have released a map dispatch and a rules dispatch, both of which are accessible via the main region page. The first map is a Fantasy-MT map set in the present day for nations that are both fantasy and MT. The second map (Coming Soon) is a PMT/MT version of Earth set in 2022, time skips as needed. More maps will be added on request. The rules are simple and not really restricting creativity, and a few are there just as some worldbuilding guidelines (meaning are flexible and not mandated), while the rest are about being kind to others (which are enforced by me).
Home Page - Embassy Program - Q&A - News - Airport
Tier 6.5, Level 4, Type 5.5, Power Level 12 || Member of The Iron Alliance
Puppets:
Mountainus - Drecha - Mirum II (The Empire of Mirum) - Costavozka

A MT and Fantasy Nation. This Nation Does Not Represent My Views. NS Stats Null-And-Void.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu May 13, 2021 2:49 pm

Why is your region passworded? And why do you feel the need to specify the kind of forms that individuals must complete in order to ask questions about your region?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Thu May 13, 2021 2:58 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Why is your region passworded? And why do you feel the need to specify the kind of forms that individuals must complete in order to ask questions about your region?

Well, for the passcode part, to protect from any form of spam (tagspam, etc.) and for the formatting, well, because I like formatting. It is not nessicary, but it is there for those who wish to use it. Thanks for your interest so far, and I hope you consider joining.
Puppets:

A MT and Fantasy Nation. This Nation Does Not Represent My Views. NS Stats Null-And-Void.

Alfonzo
Envoy

Founded: Dec 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Alfonzo » Thu May 13, 2021 4:03 pm

Ooooh that's nice! ^_^
✯ ✯ ✯ In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice: TGW ✯ ✯ ✯
Made ya look!

Mirum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirum » Mon May 17, 2021 7:31 am

UPDATE 2:
Welcome to the second region update! Until further notice, the passcode protection is OFF, to allow members to join freely. I will not be sending advertisements out, as I understand how irritating those can be to new players. Application telegrams are no longer required, but would be helpful to me so I can place new member states in the proper map and get their land claim segment.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to lack of interest, the Terran Federation of Nations is permanently closed.
Last edited by Mirum on Fri May 21, 2021 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Puppets:

Return to Gameplay