NATION

PASSWORD

weird stats glitch I found

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Con Ins Lallakerscak
Civilian

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

weird stats glitch I found

Postby Con Ins Lallakerscak » Wed May 12, 2021 10:17 am

When I was looking at my stats on my main nation is noticed that the worst stats I had said I was 90th in my region when we have only 88 nations in that region. I reloaded the page but it did not go away. I then logged onto one of my puppets and saw that it had the same glitch. Then I looked at other nations in my region and once again, the same thing. But when I looked at nations from other regions, it was normal. So, I logged onto one of my puppets in another region, and once again, I found the same glitch.
I just thought this was an interesting glitch and want to know if anyone else is having the same thing,
Last edited by Con Ins Lallakerscak on Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Wed May 12, 2021 10:43 am

That can happen due to nations founding/ceasing to exist, or moving in/out of a region, and then the game not updating the count immediately. I believe it's corrected every update (12 PM and AM EST) though.
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Return to Technical