NATION

PASSWORD

Need Somebody to Lean On?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Has this thread helped comfort at all?

Yes
40%
No
60%

Total votes : 5

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Need Somebody to Lean On?

Postby Viennaria » Wed May 12, 2021 5:32 am

Most general discussion threads are strictly anti-personal drama. This thread is just the opposite. Let's face it: 2020-21 has been a hard and stressful year, and many people have been broken mentally.

I am here to listen to your troubles/problems/drama. I can listen, I can respond, I can do my best to comfort. I know this is very awkward to most people, but I am here to help those who feel comfortable sharing.

Only share what you feel comfortable sharing. I will not judge you, nor will anyone else. I am only here to help. If you want to share your problems, but not to everyone, just TG me.
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Wed May 12, 2021 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: this is a really bad idea. Thread locked.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Wed May 12, 2021 5:35 am

As I said, I know this may feel awkward, but if you want to, just don't post at all or just TG Me.
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Wed May 12, 2021 5:42 am

Viennaria wrote:As I said, I know this may feel awkward, but if you want to, just don't post at all or just TG Me.

I wouldn't post anything here, as the internet is not known to offer people sympathy.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

North Sonovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby North Sonovia » Wed May 12, 2021 5:43 am

The Reformed American Republic wrote:
Viennaria wrote:As I said, I know this may feel awkward, but if you want to, just don't post at all or just TG Me.

I wouldn't post anything here, as the internet is not known to offer people sympathy.

Imagine the internet started actually sympathizing for someone.
Last edited by North Sonovia on Wed May 12, 2021 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/her, 14 but practically 15 already, pan gang, how the hell do I put a pan emoji right after "pan gang"?

I'm the WAD for a region that can be described as this: [quote="Pallapati";43977153] Average cringe region: Writes an essay on why raiding sucks

Based Union of Right Wing nations: "raiding is unbased lololol. ew, raiders. cringe " [/quote]

Palcania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Palcania » Wed May 12, 2021 5:44 am

The Reformed American Republic wrote:

You could tell your pain to people on 2B2T

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 am

lol true though but they would probably just listen then kill you and take your stuff. But yes, the internet is famously unforgivingly rude and unsympathetic.

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Wed May 12, 2021 5:57 am

Palcania wrote:
The Reformed American Republic wrote:I wouldn't post anything here, as the internet is not known to offer people sympathy.

You could tell your pain to people on 2B2T

I'm not in pain, but if I was, and went to them, they would probably act like /b/ and tell me to "kys" or something like that.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Serkin
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Serkin » Wed May 12, 2021 6:04 am

Don't mind me...

Although I don't like talking much about my problems or, if I do, it's just me snapping out in the moment, but I guess I could let a bit of it out over here... So, lately, it may sounds stupid, but I'm getting stressed and mad over small things happening to me. I get in a discussion with a friend? I end up being stressed because I feel like I was the one whi caused it. Someone tells me something negative just as a joke? I take it too seriously.

I also feel like crying most of the time.

I want to point out that I normally bottle up my feelings and never show others about it, simply not to worry others. Yes, it does hurt, but I have been doing this for a lot of time and not even venting through text or writing helps. I don't want to tell my parents because I know what they will blame and they will be wrong. And I simply can't tell them 'I want to talk with a psychologist.

I... guess I'm hurting myself by not telling anyone or letting anything out.
Last edited by Serkin on Wed May 12, 2021 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Reformist Military Republic of Serkin.

Led by Commander Manuel Carvajal, Serkin is a nation with an anti-neko policy, after the victory of the Reformist Faction in the Serkinian Civil war, against the Monarchists and Communists.

This is all I can tell you for now.

Grand Proudhonia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Proudhonia » Wed May 12, 2021 6:10 am

Im very hungry right now, how do I solve such an issue?
The Mutualist Society of Grand Proudhonia
"Property Is Theft, Property Is Liberty"

If you have any questions about Mutualist Political Philosophy, feel free to send me a telegram!

Serkin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Serkin » Wed May 12, 2021 6:11 am

Grand Proudhonia wrote:Im very hungry right now, how do I solve such an issue?

Eat. That's all.

Led by Commander Manuel Carvajal, Serkin is a nation with an anti-neko policy, after the victory of the Reformist Faction in the Serkinian Civil war, against the Monarchists and Communists.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Wed May 12, 2021 6:12 am

Serkin wrote:Don't mind me...

Although I don't like talking much about my problems or, if I do, it's just me snapping out in the moment, but I guess I could let a bit of it out over here... So, lately, it may sounds stupid, but I'm getting stressed and mad over small things happening to me. I get in a discussion with a friend? I end up being stressed because I feel like I was the one whi caused it. Someone tells me something negative just as a joke? I take it too seriously.

I want to point out that I normally bottle up my feelings and never show others about it, simply not to worry others. Yes, it does hurt, but I have been doing this for a lot of time and not even venting through text or writing helps. I don't want to tell my parents because I know what they will blame and they will be wrong. And I simply can't tell them 'I want to talk with a psychologist.

Well, I have actually been facing a very similar problem recently. Yes, the worst thing to do is bottle them up, but it certainly isn't easy to let them out. I can definitely relate, though. I know that you will not take life advice from someone online, but I really do recommend finding a close friend and telling them a bit about it, even if not directly. If they truly are a good friend, they may adapt to help you, or at least listen to you. The thing that has comforted me the most is having somebody to listen to me talk about my problems, but not vent. It really helps to have someone trusted to simply talk to. Also if anyone tries to post anything derogatory on here, I can get them in trouble with the mods, so I'm sure there won't be much judgment. Also, awesome flag
Last edited by Viennaria on Wed May 12, 2021 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Viennaria » Wed May 12, 2021 6:13 am

I highly suggest taking some food to your mouth, chopping it into a fine sludge with your teeth and spit, let it fall down a pipe in your throat, be dissolved by your stomach, slide down more tubes, and come out the backside.

Grand Proudhonia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Proudhonia » Wed May 12, 2021 6:15 am

Viennaria wrote:

I highly suggest taking some food to your mouth, chopping it into a fine sludge with your teeth and spit, let it fall down a pipe in your throat, be dissolved by your stomach, slide down more tubes, and come out the backside.

Instruction unclear, I am now choking
The Mutualist Society of Grand Proudhonia
"Property Is Theft, Property Is Liberty"

If you have any questions about Mutualist Political Philosophy, feel free to send me a telegram!

Serkin
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Serkin » Wed May 12, 2021 6:28 am

Viennaria wrote:
Serkin wrote:Don't mind me...

Well, I have actually been facing a very similar problem recently. Yes, the worst thing to do is bottle them up, but it certainly isn't easy to let them out. I can definitely relate, though. I know that you will not take life advice from someone online, but I really do recommend finding a close friend and telling them a bit about it, even if not directly. If they truly are a good friend, they may adapt to help you, or at least listen to you. The thing that has comforted me the most is having somebody to listen to me talk about my problems, but not vent. It really helps to have someone trusted to simply talk to. Also if anyone tries to post anything derogatory on here, I can get them in trouble with the mods, so I'm sure there won't be much judgment. Also, awesome flag

I used to do that with a friend, but now that friend (who at the moment lives in Dubai, so we have a loooong distance now) seems to be really busy and I almost don't talk to her anymore...

Also, thanks, I was just experimenting with the flag designer.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General