NATION

PASSWORD

Commendation of the south pacific 17 supporters (active)

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
Blazenation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Commendation of the south pacific 17 supporters (active)

Postby Blazenation » Tue May 11, 2021 10:46 pm

please support the south pacific in its commendation as it has always maintained peace and promises to do so

https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_view_proposal/id=blazenation_1620656457
Last edited by Blazenation on Wed May 12, 2021 8:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Kracy
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

help

Postby Kracy » Tue May 11, 2021 11:00 pm

please let your delegate know this and request him/her to support the south pacific

User avatar
Deepleft
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: May 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

yes plzz support

Postby Deepleft » Tue May 11, 2021 11:02 pm

huys can you please support the south pacific in its commendation

User avatar
Durrnil
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Durrnil » Tue May 11, 2021 11:06 pm


this is not how you draft a proposal on the forums, smh
Last edited by Durrnil on Tue May 11, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Blazenation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazenation » Tue May 11, 2021 11:11 pm

Durrnil wrote:

this is not how you draft a proposal on the forums, smh

dude just teach me how to do it then

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Minister
 
Posts: 2922
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Tue May 11, 2021 11:16 pm

Nothing you have written in your submitted proposal is Commendable. I could point at all the other GCRs and say that all of them are equally Commendable for exactly the same reasons you have given.

Basically your attempt is almost 100% filler.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

User avatar
Drew Durrnil
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1427
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Tue May 11, 2021 11:18 pm

Blazenation wrote:
Durrnil wrote:this is not how you draft a proposal on the forums, smh

dude just teach me how to do it then

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8809
and more
Nantoraka wrote:
The Nantorakan government would like to express their concerns about all the pedophiles lurking in this market. There's so much grease and body oil in the offers being made, that you could fry chicken in it. We strongly advise wearing a mask when making deals because the strong smell of kid-diddler permeates the air like a dead, fermenting animal.

Tarsonis wrote:Translation: "Notice me Senpai Donaldsan"
Ãáâäæãåāçćčèéêëēėęîïíīįìłñńôöòóøōõßśûü
News: Former Elite President Pæta Marlín joins the cult of Yahlia, calling it his "sexual and spiritual awakening".

User avatar
Blazenation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazenation » Tue May 11, 2021 11:39 pm

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Nothing you have written in your submitted proposal is Commendable. I could point at all the other GCRs and say that all of them are equally Commendable for exactly the same reasons you have given.

Basically your attempt is almost 100% filler.

dude what is ur problem , ur playing this game since 2003 i was not even born in 2003 what are u like a grown up boomer who is just plainly being rude to everyone just go do something good in ur life instead wasting ur time being rude on the internet
first u ban me then now ur targeting to irritate me go play with ur son if ur that bored

if u can teach me or just get the f out of here

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Minister
 
Posts: 2922
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Wed May 12, 2021 12:08 am

Blazenation wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Nothing you have written in your submitted proposal is Commendable. I could point at all the other GCRs and say that all of them are equally Commendable for exactly the same reasons you have given.

Basically your attempt is almost 100% filler.

dude what is ur problem , ur playing this game since 2003 i was not even born in 2003 what are u like a grown up boomer who is just plainly being rude to everyone just go do something good in ur life instead wasting ur time being rude on the internet
first u ban me then now ur targeting to irritate me go play with ur son if ur that bored

if u can teach me or just get the f out of here

I’m sorry you can’t take criticism of your attempt. I suspect that the SC is not the place for you, because authors submit their drafts here to have them critiqued and improved. I think all you want to hear is praise.

As for getting the f out of here you’re out of luck there mate - no thread ownership in the SC.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

User avatar
Blazenation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazenation » Wed May 12, 2021 12:12 am

:D
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Blazenation wrote:dude what is ur problem , ur playing this game since 2003 i was not even born in 2003 what are u like a grown up boomer who is just plainly being rude to everyone just go do something good in ur life instead wasting ur time being rude on the internet
first u ban me then now ur targeting to irritate me go play with ur son if ur that bored

if u can teach me or just get the f out of here

I’m sorry you can’t take criticism of your attempt. I suspect that the SC is not the place for you, because authors submit their drafts here to have them critiqued and improved. I think all you want to hear is praise.

As for getting the f out of here you’re out of luck there mate - no thread ownership in the SC.

Mr.boomer criticism is fine but ur being staright out rude by banning me and stop speaking like a intellect u are not even a quarter intellectual ur just finding reasons

User avatar
Indusse
Diplomat
 
Posts: 631
Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Indusse » Wed May 12, 2021 12:15 am

Where did he even ban you mister? He hasn't even been rude, this is how people here speak and you'll face more. When you're here to draft a proposal, please go through the drafting rules. You have to keep a standard in the draft and have to research a lot to get it reach the floor. So please do understand and heed what others wants to say.
"WE LIVE TO SERVE"
¤ WA DELEGATE of India (×4)
INDUSSE : INDIA FOR LIFE
• AICB SEASON 2 CHAMPION
•AICB SEASON 1 RUNNERS UP
• AIFC SEASON 2 CHAMPION
SPORTING WORLD CUP 8 2nd RUNNERS UP
World Assembly Delegate (INDIA)

User avatar
The Serapis
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: May 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serapis » Wed May 12, 2021 12:16 am

Blazenation wrote::D
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:I’m sorry you can’t take criticism of your attempt. I suspect that the SC is not the place for you, because authors submit their drafts here to have them critiqued and improved. I think all you want to hear is praise.

As for getting the f out of here you’re out of luck there mate - no thread ownership in the SC.

Mr.boomer criticism is fine but ur being staright out rude by banning me and stop speaking like a intellect u are not even a quarter intellectual ur just finding reasons

Your Proposal, at least to me, is not Very... Good.
Your Reasons are not reasons to Be commended, and it is, as others said, all Filler.
I did not find this site 2 days ago like my nation says, i found it in 2018, btw.

User avatar
Kandorith
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1601
Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kandorith » Wed May 12, 2021 12:18 am

Blazenation wrote:-snip-

This rudeness is already enough for us not to support it.. Just :eyebrow:

And the rudeness is starting to become flame now.. Just smh.

Not to mention the n there isn't a single commendable cause in the entire proposal. No action no notable achievements..
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Dai Kanyori Teikoku

| Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Shinonome Kyoai Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: DEVELOPING STORY Terrorist group threatens Hiyashi Corporation with 'consequences for their actions' as main building is engulfed in flames ● Fire reported in Hiyashi Building in central Tenkyo.

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Minister
 
Posts: 2922
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Wed May 12, 2021 12:21 am

Blazenation wrote::D
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:I’m sorry you can’t take criticism of your attempt. I suspect that the SC is not the place for you, because authors submit their drafts here to have them critiqued and improved. I think all you want to hear is praise.

As for getting the f out of here you’re out of luck there mate - no thread ownership in the SC.

Mr.boomer criticism is fine but ur being staright out rude by banning me and stop speaking like a intellect u are not even a quarter intellectual ur just finding reasons

Note you were banned from TWP for abusing embassy posting privileges. Our RMB is not the place for you to try and promote your attempt at a Commendation. Luckily for you you didn’t actually mention the proposal by name or link to it as that would have been against the rules - WA Advertising spam.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

User avatar
Blazenation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazenation » Wed May 12, 2021 1:43 am

Indusse wrote:Where did he even ban you mister? He hasn't even been rude, this is how people here speak and you'll face more. When you're here to draft a proposal, please go through the drafting rules. You have to keep a standard in the draft and have to research a lot to get it reach the floor. So please do understand and heed what others wants to say.

from the west pacific

User avatar
Blazenation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazenation » Wed May 12, 2021 1:45 am

Indusse wrote:Where did he even ban you mister? He hasn't even been rude, this is how people here speak and you'll face more. When you're here to draft a proposal, please go through the drafting rules. You have to keep a standard in the draft and have to research a lot to get it reach the floor. So please do understand and heed what others wants to say.

there is a back story

User avatar
Blazenation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazenation » Wed May 12, 2021 1:46 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Blazenation wrote::D
Mr.boomer criticism is fine but ur being staright out rude by banning me and stop speaking like a intellect u are not even a quarter intellectual ur just finding reasons

Note you were banned from TWP for abusing embassy posting privileges. Our RMB is not the place for you to try and promote your attempt at a Commendation. Luckily for you you didn’t actually mention the proposal by name or link to it as that would have been against the rules - WA Advertising spam.


i am new u should have warned me not right up take actions

User avatar
Friently
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 134
Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Wed May 12, 2021 1:51 am

Another day, another troll. There is no way this guy is seriously thinking that supporting his arguments with personal insults and full deflection is going to support his proposal.
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire


Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

User avatar
Blazenation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazenation » Wed May 12, 2021 1:59 am

Friently wrote:Another day, another troll. There is no way this guy is seriously thinking that supporting his arguments with personal insults and full deflection is going to support his proposal.


i have long left that cemmendation now this has become an old man being foolish thread

User avatar
Perikuresu
Attaché
 
Posts: 77
Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Perikuresu » Wed May 12, 2021 2:04 am

imo the proposal's just filler, you can basically use the same reasons for any large regions (e.g. The North Pacific)

User avatar
Picairn
Senator
 
Posts: 4131
Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Picairn » Wed May 12, 2021 2:07 am

Perikuresu wrote:imo the proposal's just filler, you can basically use the same reasons for any large regions (e.g. The North Pacific)

Agreed. You can copy the whole proposal for any other big feeder regions and it will still be valid.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Relations
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Albrenia wrote:With great power comes great mockability.

Salus Maior wrote:Nothing we say here actually matters.

Moralityland wrote:big corporations allied with the communist elite
Center-left liberal, or "neoliberal scum"
according to the far-left and far-right.
Listen here Jack, we're going to destroy malarkey.
♔ The Empire of Picairn ♔
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
✵ Certified brunch-loving liberal and resident optimist of NSG. I'm male. All Hail Biden!

User avatar
The Archregimancy
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 26890
Founded: Aug 01, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Archregimancy » Wed May 12, 2021 2:30 am

Blazenation wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Nothing you have written in your submitted proposal is Commendable. I could point at all the other GCRs and say that all of them are equally Commendable for exactly the same reasons you have given.

Basically your attempt is almost 100% filler.

dude what is ur problem , ur playing this game since 2003 i was not even born in 2003 what are u like a grown up boomer who is just plainly being rude to everyone just go do something good in ur life instead wasting ur time being rude on the internet
first u ban me then now ur targeting to irritate me go play with ur son if ur that bored

if u can teach me or just get the f out of here



Blazenation wrote::D
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:I’m sorry you can’t take criticism of your attempt. I suspect that the SC is not the place for you, because authors submit their drafts here to have them critiqued and improved. I think all you want to hear is praise.

As for getting the f out of here you’re out of luck there mate - no thread ownership in the SC.

Mr.boomer criticism is fine but ur being staright out rude by banning me and stop speaking like a intellect u are not even a quarter intellectual ur just finding reasons



Blazenation wrote:
Friently wrote:Another day, another troll. There is no way this guy is seriously thinking that supporting his arguments with personal insults and full deflection is going to support his proposal.


i have long left that cemmendation now this has become an old man being foolish thread



Blazenation, *** warned for trolling/flaming ***.

I would recommend becoming a bit more familiar with the site rules.

User avatar
Blazenation
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazenation » Wed May 12, 2021 2:35 am

The Archregimancy wrote:
Blazenation wrote:dude what is ur problem , ur playing this game since 2003 i was not even born in 2003 what are u like a grown up boomer who is just plainly being rude to everyone just go do something good in ur life instead wasting ur time being rude on the internet
first u ban me then now ur targeting to irritate me go play with ur son if ur that bored

if u can teach me or just get the f out of here



Blazenation wrote::D
Mr.boomer criticism is fine but ur being staright out rude by banning me and stop speaking like a intellect u are not even a quarter intellectual ur just finding reasons



Blazenation wrote:
i have long left that cemmendation now this has become an old man being foolish thread



Blazenation, *** warned for trolling/flaming ***.

I would recommend becoming a bit more familiar with the site rules.


sure and i hope u tell this to others too who ban people without warning ive got banned from west pacific

User avatar
Kandorith
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1601
Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kandorith » Wed May 12, 2021 3:44 am

Blazenation wrote:
sure and i hope u tell this to others too who ban people without warning ive got banned from west pacific


Which is not an issue for the mods at all and regions can basically ban any one they like from any region where they see fit to do so.

And too be fair throwing a fit just because you got banned from a region on criticism of your proposal, which really states no reason to commend TSP at all is silly.

Furthermore it really does not help the proposal, at all.
Last edited by Kandorith on Wed May 12, 2021 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Dai Kanyori Teikoku

| Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Shinonome Kyoai Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: DEVELOPING STORY Terrorist group threatens Hiyashi Corporation with 'consequences for their actions' as main building is engulfed in flames ● Fire reported in Hiyashi Building in central Tenkyo.

User avatar
Outer Sparta
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11936
Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Wed May 12, 2021 4:11 am

Not a good attempt. Please learn to draft unless you don't want to get constructive criticism.
social democracy, environmental protection, universal healthcare, free college, social equality, LGBT, pro-choice,
GOP, corporate socialism, Trump, neoconservatism, white supremacy, extreme political views, corruption

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads