NATION

PASSWORD

[Suggestion] Restricting forumposting to older nations

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36628
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

[Suggestion] Restricting forumposting to older nations

Postby Luziyca » Sun May 09, 2021 9:55 am

Given an increasing amount of spam by a certain IP range, I am thinking that we should find a way to restrict posting on the forums to older nations, if at least temporarily. I'd reckon that since that nation is always new, I think a good way to keep them out would be to restrict new nations' ability to access the forums by only allowing nations who have been here for longer than six months to join the forums.

This would have the effect of keeping those who are only here to wreak havoc on the forums out, and it would force any determined spammer to wait for a very long time which would make it less likely that these sorts of things would occur. Having it be temporary would also ensure that new nations with a legitimate reason to go on the forums (i.e. any reason but to spam the forums) would not be inconvenienced for as long as my idea would take.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
[13:38] Vnik [Hardhiara] Luz is obviously the worst scout Kylaris has
IIwikiFacebookTwitterKylaris: the best region for five years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

User avatar
Esthe
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: Feb 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esthe » Sun May 09, 2021 9:58 am

I don’t think this would really change anything, given that spammers still could wait that long to do their dirty deeds which are done dirt cheap.
I cannot take any music later than 1980, with a few exceptions.

I’m at the right end of the center-left. You could potentially call me a neocon, because when I bite, I bite down hard.

Sapply value results: https://sapplyvalues.github.io/results.html?right=-2.00&auth=-2.00&prog=4.06
Pro: Nature, Biden, equality, optimism
Anti: Corruption, racism, Trump, Nazis, overt pessimism

Resident NS proghead.

User avatar
Al-Jaqquar
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: May 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Al-Jaqquar » Sun May 09, 2021 9:58 am

I semi agree. 6 months though is way too long though. Perhaps reaching 10 million In pop, or finishing at least 10 issues? Having it being a population barrier seems like the best bet, like how the capital city and other custom settings are.

Forum 7 should still be open to all anyway. That is the spam forum.

User avatar
The American Anarchist Empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 188
Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sun May 09, 2021 9:59 am

Luziyca wrote:Given an increasing amount of spam by a certain IP range, I am thinking that we should find a way to restrict posting on the forums to older nations, if at least temporarily. I'd reckon that since that nation is always new, I think a good way to keep them out would be to restrict new nations' ability to access the forums by only allowing nations who have been here for longer than six months to join the forums.

This would have the effect of keeping those who are only here to wreak havoc on the forums out, and it would force any determined spammer to wait for a very long time which would make it less likely that these sorts of things would occur. Having it be temporary would also ensure that new nations with a legitimate reason to go on the forums (i.e. any reason but to spam the forums) would not be inconvenienced for as long as my idea would take.

6 months? That would stop quite a few people from posting who wouldn't do anything wrong.
The American Anarchist Empire
———————————————————————————
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.
———————————————————————————

User avatar
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10262
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun May 09, 2021 10:00 am

Maybe a limit to how many dispatches you can create as well - not in pure numbers, but the rate. It would not do as much, I will admit, but at least it will help curtail or slow it down.

Getting assaulted by 100+ dispatches and tagging me inside is... not fun.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun May 09, 2021 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.


Photography Stuff.
Flag Bracket - 1st for Mk I! 2nd for Mk II!
Issues Thread 4th in Gen Sec

The Sixty! Opinions Deposit! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures! Cat Anthem! Valentian News.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
Q & A Here! | Heights of NS! | F7 Etiquette

Clarissa mistaken for Smurf/Avatar: 14
Valentijn Misgendered: 57
Valentijn now a She!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• As a wise man once said: 我等は砲兵 皇国の護り (We are Artillery Guardians of the Empire).
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

User avatar
Esthe
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: Feb 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esthe » Sun May 09, 2021 10:01 am

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:
Luziyca wrote:Given an increasing amount of spam by a certain IP range, I am thinking that we should find a way to restrict posting on the forums to older nations, if at least temporarily. I'd reckon that since that nation is always new, I think a good way to keep them out would be to restrict new nations' ability to access the forums by only allowing nations who have been here for longer than six months to join the forums.

This would have the effect of keeping those who are only here to wreak havoc on the forums out, and it would force any determined spammer to wait for a very long time which would make it less likely that these sorts of things would occur. Having it be temporary would also ensure that new nations with a legitimate reason to go on the forums (i.e. any reason but to spam the forums) would not be inconvenienced for as long as my idea would take.

6 months? That would stop quite a few people from posting who wouldn't do anything wrong.

Maybe the mods could do an evaluation of their posts, on and off forum, and if they were blatantly spammy, then they would get a ban/DEAT.
I cannot take any music later than 1980, with a few exceptions.

I’m at the right end of the center-left. You could potentially call me a neocon, because when I bite, I bite down hard.

Sapply value results: https://sapplyvalues.github.io/results.html?right=-2.00&auth=-2.00&prog=4.06
Pro: Nature, Biden, equality, optimism
Anti: Corruption, racism, Trump, Nazis, overt pessimism

Resident NS proghead.

User avatar
Goraria
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Goraria » Sun May 09, 2021 10:01 am

It would reduce spam in the forums but what if a new nation was created and they want to see what the forums is like and they want to be apart of it? Well they can’t post anything because they have to be here for 6 months even if their not a spammer.
WIP Overview
Btw I don’t use NS stats. And also a big fan of Polandballs.
You might find me in forum 7. I also have no other social media because I suck. About the OOC thing, yeah no I’d rather keep that private. He/Him btw

Ninja’d

News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. Due to the weather being extremely outdated we have disabled the weather forecast for all nations in NationStates and only let the citizens see it. One peep in the IDSF region and there’s stuff everywhere.

User avatar
Free Ravensburg
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1446
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Ravensburg » Sun May 09, 2021 10:30 am

Luziyca wrote:Given an increasing amount of spam by a certain IP range, I am thinking that we should find a way to restrict posting on the forums to older nations, if at least temporarily. I'd reckon that since that nation is always new, I think a good way to keep them out would be to restrict new nations' ability to access the forums by only allowing nations who have been here for longer than six months to join the forums.

This would have the effect of keeping those who are only here to wreak havoc on the forums out, and it would force any determined spammer to wait for a very long time which would make it less likely that these sorts of things would occur. Having it be temporary would also ensure that new nations with a legitimate reason to go on the forums (i.e. any reason but to spam the forums) would not be inconvenienced for as long as my idea would take.

I agree partially, but some new nations might go to the forums to request flags, maps, etc. I do know where you are getting this from *cough cough F7 nono adult imagery cough cough*, but there will be those times where the spammers will be patient enough to wait six months.
INT:| Teutonia and Lithuania for Ceasefire | Mali-South Saharan Ceasefire Ends as Mali Troops Cross DMZ Border / NAT:| Ravenian Adventurer Dies After Taking Arrow in the Knee, Perpetrators to be Captured | Viktor Leimstag releases more military info | Ravenia was Lewded Again | Adolph Hesse to Step Down as Head Diplomat, Elections Underway
Part of a Multiverse I started in Grade School | We still outpizza the Hut | Me writing Factbooks | Declare War? Yes/No | How we stole Ari’s blanket | Making Second F7 Movie, But Old Horror Movie Will be Stolen Used as Inspiration | My political alignment via 6triangles | Q&A | Factbooks made by me are formatted to be similar to essays, minus indentation | My other Counterpart | Nations I own:Enth Arth|Multiversal Raiders

User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36628
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sun May 09, 2021 10:31 am

Al-Jaqquar wrote:I semi agree. 6 months though is way too long though. Perhaps reaching 10 million In pop, or finishing at least 10 issues? Having it being a population barrier seems like the best bet, like how the capital city and other custom settings are. Forum 7 should still be open to all anyway. That is the spam forum.

I feel having a month limit (six months, for what it is worth, is about the time it takes to get from five million to either 500 million or a billion, I'm not entirely sure) is much easier to code on the techies' part than an explicit population barrier or how many issues you've answered before accessing the forums.

Though come to think of it, six months might be a bit harsh, as the negatives of having fewer newcomers use the forums would most certainly outweigh the benefits of fewer forum spammers. Maybe three months might get the job done just as effectively without scaring off as many newcomers with legitimate reasons to use the forums compared to six months, but not letting in as many spammers as say, a one month restriction on newcomers.

Goraria wrote:It would reduce spam in the forums but what if a new nation was created and they want to see what the forums is like and they want to be apart of it? Well they can’t post anything because they have to be here for 6 months even if their not a spammer.

You can still view the forums even though you can't post on it if you're not logged in. You can learn the culture before participating in it fully.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
[13:38] Vnik [Hardhiara] Luz is obviously the worst scout Kylaris has
IIwikiFacebookTwitterKylaris: the best region for five years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

User avatar
Gandoor
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9672
Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun May 09, 2021 10:32 am

Why should we punish all the legitimate new users who want to participate on the forums just because of one or two dipshits?
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently Shindoine from Healin Good Precure with the asexual, transgender, and lesbian pride flags behind her.
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

User avatar
Blappy Methe
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: May 08, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Blappy Methe » Sun May 09, 2021 10:34 am

Why should I be punished for being a new nation?

User avatar
The Reformed American Republic
Senator
 
Posts: 4408
Founded: May 23, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Sun May 09, 2021 10:34 am

I agree with a one month cooling off period before new nations can post.
If you oppose fascism supposedly because it violates rights and destroys democracy, all while expressing solidarity with North Korea, you are no defender of democracy or rights, but simply do not like the competition with others who seek to violate rights.
This poster will not check "privilege" nor abide by the expectations of grievance studies academics.
Considered not a "true American" by the Trump party.
Pro: cultural nationalism, moderate social conservatism, green energy, protectionism, government imposed health and safety standards, single payer healthcare.
Anti: Nazism, Antifa, Republican Party, Democratic Party, Trump, government corruption, corporate influence in government, the modern American right & left.
Free Palestine. Two state solution.

User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36628
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sun May 09, 2021 10:35 am

Gandoor wrote:Why should we punish all the legitimate new users who want to participate on the forums just because of one or two dipshits?

Because it'll weed out most of the dipshits: the only ones who would pass through that waiting period would almost certainly be those who will later commit suicide-by-mod.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
[13:38] Vnik [Hardhiara] Luz is obviously the worst scout Kylaris has
IIwikiFacebookTwitterKylaris: the best region for five years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

User avatar
The Reformed American Republic
Senator
 
Posts: 4408
Founded: May 23, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Sun May 09, 2021 10:36 am

Gandoor wrote:Why should we punish all the legitimate new users who want to participate on the forums just because of one or two dipshits?

Because those dipshits are punching way above their weight class right now, and it's making the forums practically unusable for everyone else.
If you oppose fascism supposedly because it violates rights and destroys democracy, all while expressing solidarity with North Korea, you are no defender of democracy or rights, but simply do not like the competition with others who seek to violate rights.
This poster will not check "privilege" nor abide by the expectations of grievance studies academics.
Considered not a "true American" by the Trump party.
Pro: cultural nationalism, moderate social conservatism, green energy, protectionism, government imposed health and safety standards, single payer healthcare.
Anti: Nazism, Antifa, Republican Party, Democratic Party, Trump, government corruption, corporate influence in government, the modern American right & left.
Free Palestine. Two state solution.

User avatar
The American Anarchist Empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 188
Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sun May 09, 2021 10:37 am

It seems really unfair that new nations are punished for 2 or 3 peoples actions.
The American Anarchist Empire
———————————————————————————
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.
———————————————————————————

User avatar
Mekanikus
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: May 08, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mekanikus » Sun May 09, 2021 10:37 am

IMO I think it would be a better idea to limit it to two months instead and restrict only to users who have verified email addresses.

Sure, they could use disposable email addresses, but the solution could be that th forums don't allow disposable emails like the WA. Unless they have hundreds of hotmail, gmail, etc. accounts it would be easy to bypass. Additionally, they could blacklist email addresses that have already been used.

Unfortunately yes, this would affect a chunk of the players who aren't willing or don't have an email address to put on their account, so maybe this idea would be scrapped altogether.
Mekanikus, a parliamentary, representative democratic constitutional monarchy

Protecting axolotls since 1889

Mekanikus News: Man jumps in river in hopes of "Long lost sandwich" | Several people caught smuggling Snickers bars across the southern border | Government cracks down on suspicious fish holding | Local neighbourhood reports man stealing cheddar cheese |

User avatar
Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 525
Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Sun May 09, 2021 10:39 am

I think 6 months is perhaps a little too long. I'd say 2 months instead (excluding forum 7). Based off my observations of new nations there are countless players who create accounts, play for a few days, go into vacation mode, then CTE'd 60 days after that. And I think a similar principle applies to the causal spammers/trolls. Most would lose interest after a month or so and just go onto the next thing and those that do remain should be far smaller in number and more manageable. Another possibility is limiting the number of possible posts for new nations and that gradually increases overtime until it eventually becomes unlimited a few months in. I think 6 months is too harsh for people who wouldn't do anything wrong but some system needs to be in place to stop spammers with new nations. Correct me if I am mistaken but to submit an issue idea you already need to have had the account for X amount of time so it's kind of already there just not for forums.
Merry Christmas!

User avatar
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor
 
Posts: 14491
Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Sun May 09, 2021 11:08 am

This seems like there is a high chance it would penalise and disadvantage legitimate players, at little loss to the spammers (as it would disrupt the site's function without them even being online).

If the problem is new nations posting a large number of these threads and making a large amount of new nations to do so, simply throttling the number of nations and posts that can be made by one person within a specific period seems like it should be a possible way to avoid disadvantaging players and changing the whole site for a tiny minority.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sun May 09, 2021 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

User avatar
Jedinsto
Diplomat
 
Posts: 711
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Jedinsto » Sun May 09, 2021 11:10 am

6 months? I wouldn't be able to post for 3 more days.
James DuBois

Go vote! Repeal: Toxic Heavy Metals Act
Working on- Repeal: International Salvage Laws
Vice-Delegate and Regional Assembly member of Thalassia, WA Ministry staffer of TNP

My Singular Authorship

(As of June 19)

User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36628
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sun May 09, 2021 11:11 am

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:It seems really unfair that new nations are punished for 2 or 3 peoples actions.

Maybe if those people weren't making the forums unusable for hours at a time, I would not need to suggest this in the first place.

Mekanikus wrote:IMO I think it would be a better idea to limit it to two months instead and restrict only to users who have verified email addresses.

Sure, they could use disposable email addresses, but the solution could be that th forums don't allow disposable emails like the WA. Unless they have hundreds of hotmail, gmail, etc. accounts it would be easy to bypass. Additionally, they could blacklist email addresses that have already been used.

Unfortunately yes, this would affect a chunk of the players who aren't willing or don't have an email address to put on their account, so maybe this idea would be scrapped altogether.

When I was much younger, I was unable to participate in many forums that required an email address before you could post. While it may be a good idea, I do kind of think it would hinder the ability of those with no email accounts for whatever reason to use the forums legitimately, and I do imagine some spammer would get around that with little trouble at all.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
[13:38] Vnik [Hardhiara] Luz is obviously the worst scout Kylaris has
IIwikiFacebookTwitterKylaris: the best region for five years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

User avatar
Gandoor
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9672
Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun May 09, 2021 11:13 am

Mekanikus wrote:IMO I think it would be a better idea to limit it to two months instead and restrict only to users who have verified email addresses.

Sure, they could use disposable email addresses, but the solution could be that th forums don't allow disposable emails like the WA. Unless they have hundreds of hotmail, gmail, etc. accounts it would be easy to bypass. Additionally, they could blacklist email addresses that have already been used.

Unfortunately yes, this would affect a chunk of the players who aren't willing or don't have an email address to put on their account, so maybe this idea would be scrapped altogether.

I'm not saying that that this idea wouldn't be good, but unless Max has changed his mind in the past few years, he doesn't want players to have to enter their email address to access the forums.

Source: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=251344&p=15463977#p15463977

(Also I feel like most of what these dipshits are doing is just trying to DDOS the forums and not coming in and spamming them, I know there are the porn/gore spammers but blocking new users from posting even at all won't stop DDOSing)
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently Shindoine from Healin Good Precure with the asexual, transgender, and lesbian pride flags behind her.
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1872
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 09, 2021 11:14 am

The Free Joy State wrote:This seems like there is a high chance it would penalise and disadvantage legitimate players, at little loss to the spammers (as it would disrupt the site's function without them even being online).

If the problem is new nations posting a large number of these threads and making a large amount of new nations to do so, simply throttling the number of nations and posts that can be made by one person within a specific period seems like it should be a possible way to avoid disadvantaging players and changing the whole site for a tiny minority.


I agree with this. I haven’t even been around for 2 months, and I feel like this would be unfair. Why not limit the amount of new accounts per IP address instead?
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF.

If anybody else has "Marajarbia" in the name, and doesn’t have a signature that confirms it is me, report him or her. Also, feel free to TG me if you want to establish any form of trade deal or anything.

This Nation does represent some of my OOC views.
Some NS stats are indeed canon.

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 59230
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sun May 09, 2021 11:14 am

Would it be possible to restrict new nations to only be able to post on Moderation and Technical (perhaps Got Issues too/instead of Moderation)? ie. the forums where they need to go for their Game-related questions.

I'm not too big a fan of any restriction myself, so minimizing impact would be good.
1. Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. Size matters. Bigger is forbidden and won't give the mods pleasure.

User avatar
Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 374
Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Sun May 09, 2021 11:15 am

The Free Joy State wrote:This seems like there is a high chance it would penalise and disadvantage legitimate players, at little loss to the spammers (as it would disrupt the site's function without them even being online).

If the problem is new nations posting a large number of these threads and making a large amount of new nations to do so, simply throttling the number of nations and posts that can be made by one person within a specific period seems like it should be a possible way to avoid disadvantaging players and changing the whole site for a tiny minority.


Correct. Also This gives true new players that struggle to find their way into the community and be seriously treated as respected, this feature probably brings insults and flaming directed at new players because people just falsely assumes that new players are new spammers.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

User avatar
The Reformed American Republic
Senator
 
Posts: 4408
Founded: May 23, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Sun May 09, 2021 11:15 am

Luziyca wrote:
The American Anarchist Empire wrote:It seems really unfair that new nations are punished for 2 or 3 peoples actions.

Maybe if those people weren't making the forums unusable for hours at a time, I would not need to suggest this in the first place.

Mekanikus wrote:IMO I think it would be a better idea to limit it to two months instead and restrict only to users who have verified email addresses.

Sure, they could use disposable email addresses, but the solution could be that th forums don't allow disposable emails like the WA. Unless they have hundreds of hotmail, gmail, etc. accounts it would be easy to bypass. Additionally, they could blacklist email addresses that have already been used.

Unfortunately yes, this would affect a chunk of the players who aren't willing or don't have an email address to put on their account, so maybe this idea would be scrapped altogether.

When I was much younger, I was unable to participate in many forums that required an email address before you could post. While it may be a good idea, I do kind of think it would hinder the ability of those with no email accounts for whatever reason to use the forums legitimately, and I do imagine some spammer would get around that with little trouble at all.

1 month restriction is ideal, I agree. I do not like the idea of new users being inconvenienced by restrictions, but there has to be measures taken so we actually have a board to use.
Last edited by The Reformed American Republic on Sun May 09, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you oppose fascism supposedly because it violates rights and destroys democracy, all while expressing solidarity with North Korea, you are no defender of democracy or rights, but simply do not like the competition with others who seek to violate rights.
This poster will not check "privilege" nor abide by the expectations of grievance studies academics.
Considered not a "true American" by the Trump party.
Pro: cultural nationalism, moderate social conservatism, green energy, protectionism, government imposed health and safety standards, single payer healthcare.
Anti: Nazism, Antifa, Republican Party, Democratic Party, Trump, government corruption, corporate influence in government, the modern American right & left.
Free Palestine. Two state solution.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Americanican, Flanderlion, Frontier Isles, Greater Zeritae, Humankind Australians, The Python

Advertisement

Remove ads