NATION

PASSWORD

THE WAR OF THE Message

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 6:15 pm

As Submarines come at them T.N.F has nothing to do Until The navy comes

The American Anarchist Empire
Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 6:17 pm

The new freedona wrote:As Submarines come at them T.N.F has nothing to do Until The navy comes

Landing forces begin heading deeper into New Freedona, managing to take a little city.
———————————————————————————
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 6:21 pm

once the navy comes they have done there damage And the navy moves back as a loud noise comes down a loud noise It was a atom bomb

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 6:23 pm

The new freedona wrote:once the navy comes they have done there damage And the navy moves back as a loud noise comes down a loud noise It was a atom bomb

Emperian Nuclear Defenses spring to life, huge lasers shoot down from space followed by missiles to hit the nuke. The nuke explodes in the sky.
Seeing this, missile doors open in the hundreds across the nation.
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 7:07 pm

OOC: Forums up again? The new freedona

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat May 08, 2021 7:17 pm

ooc note: hey do you guys mind if i just pop in here and send like 30,000 troops with 1891 Mosin-Nagant rifles?
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 7:19 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:ooc note: hey do you guys mind if i just pop in here and send like 30,000 troops with 1891 Mosin-Nagant rifles?

OOC: If you want? But to who.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 7:34 pm

Ya thats fine

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 7:40 pm

ver know how much I love ya Never know how much I care When you put your arms around me I get a feelin' tha[Tune radio to channel 362]This is a the T,N.F
We do not have the soldiers or the supplies for this war so I jack hall President of T.N.F we surrender

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 7:47 pm

The new freedona wrote:ver know how much I love ya Never know how much I care When you put your arms around me I get a feelin' tha[Tune radio to channel 362]This is a the T,N.F
We do not have the soldiers or the supplies for this war so I jack hall President of T.N.F we surrender

This is Emperian Military General Command. Give us locations to all your nukes, pull all troops out invaded lands and we will meet you soon.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 8:02 pm

Fine i will i will give you all the nukes they are from the 70s so they will be useless to you but i will give them to you but i am a small country so i wil not give you my land

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 8:09 pm

The new freedona wrote:Fine i will i will give you all the nukes they are from the 70s so they will be useless to you but i will give them to you but i am a small country so i wil not give you my land

Treaty of Freedona
•New Freedona shall not be permitted to have nuclear weapons or anything on that scale.
•It's navy is to be kept to 100 ships.
•It's airforce to be limited to 400 Aircraft.
•Land forces must no go over 50,000 soldiers.
•Freedona will have to pay 95,000,000,000 in damages and reparations.
•¼ of the nation is to be given up to The American Anarchist Empire and Kahrivstani Union.

If these terms are denied, force will be used.
Last edited by The American Anarchist Empire on Sat May 08, 2021 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 8:11 pm

What about 95,000,000,000
Last edited by The new freedona on Sat May 08, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 8:12 pm

The new freedona wrote:What about 95,000,000,000

Fine. Do you accept the rest?

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Sat May 08, 2021 8:13 pm

We agree on all of them

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 8:16 pm

The new freedona wrote:We agree on all of them

½ of the newly annexed land is sent to Kahrivstani Union while the other ½ is kept. In the rest of Freedona, all military above the agreed line is disarmed.

Kahrivstani Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kahrivstani Union » Sat May 08, 2021 8:32 pm

Out of Character:
Hey guys! Sorry I got busy, but it looks like things worked out pretty well without me!

In Character:

Kahrivstani Union - Department for Foreign Affairs

To: Matthew Hawk, Arcland Diplomatic Ambassador
Subject: RE: Your Assistance

Your heroism in this war is beyond admirable and I do not know how our humble nation could thank you enough for your assistance. To start, after quick deliberation with my fellow ministers we decided that it would be best for you to take our share of the territory. Your brave soldiers were more at risk in the defense of our nation so it would not be right for us to take this territory from you. Besides, I must admit that with our current budget along with the civil unrest in our region it would be difficult for us to properly maintain an overseas territory.

Thank you once again,
Morgace Desoln
Administrator for Foreign Affairs of the Kahrivstani Union
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sat May 08, 2021 8:55 pm

Kahrivstani Union wrote:Out of Character:
Hey guys! Sorry I got busy, but it looks like things worked out pretty well without me!

In Character:

Your heroism in this war is beyond admirable and I do not know how our humble nation could thank you enough for your assistance. To start, after quick deliberation with my fellow ministers we decided that it would be best for you to take our share of the territory. Your brave soldiers were more at risk in the defense of our nation so it would not be right for us to take this territory from you. Besides, I must admit that with our current budget along with the civil unrest in our region it would be difficult for us to properly maintain an overseas territory.

Thank you once again,
Morgace Desoln

To: Morgace Desoln.
Subject: Response.

Thank you for such kind words! We are glad, we have helped your wonderful nation! As for your request, it is understood. However, we will give you most of the reparation money due to us being able to replace damaged equipment.
Also, we would love to assist your nation through it's struggles.

Looking forward to the future,
Matthew Hawk.
Arcland Diplomatic Ambassador.

Kahrivstani Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kahrivstani Union » Sat May 08, 2021 9:54 pm

That is very generous of you, these funds will be used to repair the cities destroyed during the fighting with the radicals from Freedona. As for further assistance, we would appreciate any aid you could offer. Unlike many other factions in Kahrivstan, we have developed an efficient economy and would be both willing and able to pay back any financial aid with interest upon bringing peace to the region.

However, these domestic criminal groups pose nowhere near the same threat as Freedona and, given time, I am confident that we will be able to bring them to justice on our own. Since many of them hide within civilian populations, we want to handle our situation delicately and are therefore trying to avoid bringing foreign peace keepers into the region. Many factions have also established their own ties with other nations so the diplomatic side of the conflict has become complicated.

Regardless, all of Kahrivstan thanks you for what you have done,
Morgace Desoln
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Sun May 09, 2021 11:47 am

OOC: Wow that's two mistakes in a row

Edit: The post has been delateated
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sun May 09, 2021 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sun May 09, 2021 11:49 am

Islands Of Ventro wrote:Because of no response from the now noted terrorist state of New Freedonia we respond by launching or green nukes at them. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. If you do not surrender then we WILL nuke you. Any allies of the terrorist state of New Freedonia must also back out of the...war... or face the power of the green nukes as well.

You have 24 hours to comply or until 2 PM CT. May 10th.

OOC: They've already been defeated.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents