NATION

PASSWORD

K-Talk (IC/OPEN)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
New Great Prussia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

K-Talk (IC/OPEN)

Postby New Great Prussia » Fri May 07, 2021 9:08 am

K-Talk: Behind the scenes in the Kaiserreich


Today I begin with a long discussion panel with members of the Kaiserreich and region outsiders on what their region has been doing to change their image and what the future holds. Anyone can join the discussion to ask questions. While the discussion is ongoing I ask all to be civil and polite. Members of the Kaiserreich will be along shortly to discuss their viewpoints on their time in the region and what has changed. It is a understanding that not many believe not enough has been done. Today in this discussion panel we hope many of their members will discuss those many things.

I ask everyone to please standby.

Notice: As a newly member of Kaiserreich I have the permission do this.
Last edited by New Great Prussia on Fri May 07, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
New Great Prussia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Great Prussia » Fri May 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Okay I will kick things off. I have one question on my mind. Do aliens live among the Kaiserreich? Hey it's a serious question. I mean do they serve an alien overlord? Silly thought to come to mind but acquiring minds want to know.
Last edited by New Great Prussia on Fri May 07, 2021 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tomisburg
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tomisburg » Fri May 07, 2021 12:56 pm

New Great Prussia wrote:Okay I will kick things off. I have one question on my mind. Do aliens live among the Kaiserreich? Hey it's a serious question. I mean do they serve an alien overlord? Silly thought to come to mind but acquiring minds want to know.

Tomisburg probably does. Something about Mushrooms?
The Dukedom of Tomisburg
Foreign Affairs Minister of KAISERREICH
WA Delegate of KAISERREICH

User avatar
New Great Prussia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Great Prussia » Fri May 07, 2021 1:44 pm

Tomisburg wrote:
New Great Prussia wrote:Okay I will kick things off. I have one question on my mind. Do aliens live among the Kaiserreich? Hey it's a serious question. I mean do they serve an alien overlord? Silly thought to come to mind but acquiring minds want to know.

Tomisburg probably does. Something about Mushrooms?


Then they need to lay off the mushrooms.

User avatar
New Great Prussia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Great Prussia » Sat May 08, 2021 8:45 am

Mother's Day is tomorrow. So I wonder what is considered a tradition. Is it giving flowers, chocolate, breakfast in bed, a brand new gun, or just anything but the kitchen sink? Our mothers our special to each person and what they mean.

User avatar
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Mar 30, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Sun May 09, 2021 4:37 pm

New Great Prussia wrote:Mother's Day is tomorrow. So I wonder what is considered a tradition. Is it giving flowers, chocolate, breakfast in bed, a brand new gun, or just anything but the kitchen sink? Our mothers our special to each person and what they mean.

Men , I got this is a Christian household speech from my mom.


Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads