NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Can we put a stop to this please?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

[Report] Can we put a stop to this please?

Postby WayNeacTia » Thu May 06, 2021 11:39 pm

Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri May 07, 2021 1:34 am

Same poster, also in the Coronavirus thread. Reporting as it seems a continuation of the behaviour reported above, and it seems like there is a less combative way they could have put this:
Birchland and the NAF wrote:I believe that car pooing is indeed no business of the state. Either you hose it off and move on with your life, or if it’s recurring, you wait and confront the pooer. Defund and abolish the pigs, we don’t need them for shit, literal or otherwise.

Reply from another poster; seems to be casting aspersions on their mental wellness which seem somewhat baity (emphasis mine)
Political Geography wrote:
Birchland and the NAF wrote:What? I had a mini stroke trying to understand that. I don’t even care about morals or that type of thing and this seems like somewhat of an over-intellectualization of a very simple stance. My rule for most things in the current phase of of the world is “uh, I dunno, but don’t fuck about with me.”

If you say "I think other people should ..." then you are expressing a moral position.

But actually you said "I will in no way stop [other people] ..." and may consider that amoral.

OK then. Your decision to get vaccinated, or not, does affect other people though. I don't believe you're really amoral. It's an extreme state generally only attained after years of mental illness, or torture, or war trauma. It may not even be possible, considering the fine line between amorality and psychopathy.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Fri May 07, 2021 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Return to Moderation