NATION

PASSWORD

CHANNEL 43-The Alliance of F.L.D

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

CHANNEL 43-The Alliance of F.L.D

Postby The new freedona » Wed May 05, 2021 3:54 pm

''That's life That's what all the people say You're riding high in April, shot down in May But I know I'm gonna change that tune whe''[Change channel to 43]-_/.-'/''/;.-'.'.H;;./'[;'-_Hell';/'.]_-Hello this is NEW FREEDONA if any one what's to join the F.L.D go to Channel 43 and reply_--;./;./"__--------

To Join you must

.If someone invades are Country or Revolution you must help by giving us supplies
.We will not invaded each other
.We will not launch nukes

If you are ok with that then I give me a response

Kahrivstani Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kahrivstani Union » Thu May 06, 2021 9:15 pm

Kahrivstani Union - Department for Foreign Affairs

To: The Foreign Ministry of The New Freedona
Subject: Diplomatic offer

Greetings. I am Administrator Morgace Desoln and I represent the Kahrivstani Union, the true government of Kahrivstan. Your radio broadcast was brought to my attention and I have been seeking like-minded governments to cooperate with. I believe that our great nations could benefit from your proposed non-aggression pact. While the KU is currently involved in civil conflicts, we would be willing and able to offer you support in the form of arms and munitions in the event that your nation is attacked. If you find yourself in trouble, do not hesitate to reach out.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Morgace Desoln
Administrator for Foreign Affairs of the Kahrivstani Union
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

The new freedona
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The new freedona » Fri May 07, 2021 3:53 pm

Thank you I am sir thom;.';.//the 2 Well SHa;.../'';/now be dedeclare we are frien;.,.';];['./'

Kahrivstani Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kahrivstani Union » Fri May 07, 2021 10:54 pm

To: The Foreign Ministry of The New Freedona
Subject: RE: Diplomatic offer

This sounds most excellent, I look forward to working alongside you to further both of our nations! Following this message, I will make a global announcement of our alliance. We also received your private transmission and will respond to it over a more secure channel.

I look forward to our shared future,
Morgace Desoln

Public Declaration

On behalf of the Kahrivstani Union, I am honored to announce our newfound friendship with the great nation of The New Freedona! We are sure that this alliance shall be the start of something great. As part of our alliance, let it be known that an attack on The New Freedona will be treated as an attack on the KU. We encourage parties interested in joining our alliance to reach out to The New Freedona.

Signed,
Morgace Desoln
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.

Return to International Incidents