NATION

PASSWORD

Bank of the Emerald Republic [MT | Checking, Savings, Loans]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Captiva Isles
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Bank of the Emerald Republic [MT | Checking, Savings, Loans]

Postby The Captiva Isles » Sun May 02, 2021 2:54 pm

ImageImageImage

Welcome to the online home for the Bank of the Emerald Republic™, the officially chartered national banking organization of the Emerald Republic of the Captiva Isles. As the nation's largest financial institution, we have committed ourselves to providing the best service to our customers, treating each account holder with dignity, distinction and respect. It is this devotion to quality customer service that has earned the enduring respect of the Captivan business community, making us peerless in the field of commercial banking and industrial finance. Whether we are servicing a commercial conglomerate worth billions of dollars or a family of four looking to secure their life's savings, our commitment to excellence in service and treatment remains unchanged. Our customers will forever come first to us, and it is that spirit of humble service that makes us one of the most admired and honored banking institutions in the world. Now, we seek to bring our reputation to the forefront by extending our services to the international community by offering a full slate of our quality banking services

We recognize that our international customers require special services and a focused attention to the finer details in any transactions. The security of our services is of paramount importance to us; that is why we have partnered with SeaCom Global Security® in Cape Carmichael to establish one of the world's most advanced online security programs. Variable algorithmic encryption software, anti-tampering devices and constant, 24/7 monitoring means that every single transaction into and out from our accounts are secured, giving our customers peace of mind when banking with us. Just as our devotion to our domestic customers defines us, so too will our devotion to our international customers, wherever they might hail from. That's why our official International Customer Service Department stands ready to help you with any comments, questions or concerns. So on behalf of the more than 20,000 employees nationwide working as part of our family, we would like to thank you for putting your faith in us to meet all your banking needs. Welcome to the Bank of the Emerald Republic™!

Our International Bureau offers four unique services to help manage all of the financial needs of our customers. Our Liquidity Management Department can help you plan for future monetary purchases and manage your cash resources to optimize income or revenue. Our Loan Department stands ready to assist in facilitating financial assistance to corporate, national and private parties looking to invest capital in a new purchase or venture. And of course, our Checking and Savings Departments stand ready twenty-four hours a day to facilitate your deposits and withdrawals, both of which provide special tiered account levels that offer special perks and rewards to our valued customers. Every online transaction conducted through our online banking portal is secured through the BankSafe Network™ provided by SeaCom Global Security®, the industry leader in network security. And finally, all financial departments offer free online support through our Customer Service Department, available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. We stand ready to answer any questions you have!

We are proud to offer stress-free, full service checking accounts to all our private, corporate, and international customers. With no minimum balance, no account fees or withdrawal charges, overdraft forgiveness on up to 5% of the initial deposit amount and free customer service support through our online storefront, you can rest confidently knowing that your financial nest egg is secure with us. Opening a checking account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ automatically enrolls you in one of our tiered accounts, earning you automatic membership to the bank's Emerald Club™, replete with full benefits.

Bank of the Emerald RepublicBRONZE ACCOUNT Checking Levels:
From $0.01 to $1,000,000.00 USD for Private Accounts.
From $0.01 to $5,000,000.00 USD for Corporate Accounts.
From $0.01 to $10,000,000.00 USD for International Accounts.

Bank of the Emerald RepublicSILVER ACCOUNT Checking Levels:
From $1,000,000.01 to $5,000,000.00 USD for Private Accounts.
From $5,000,000.01 to $10,000,000.00 USD for Corporate Accounts.
From $10,000,000.01 to $20,000,000.00 USD for International Accounts.

Bank of the Emerald RepublicGOLD ACCOUNT Checking Levels:
$5,000,000.01 USD + for Private Accounts.
$10,000,000.01 USD + for Corporate Accounts.
$20,000,000.01 USD + for International Accounts.

Opening a savings account has never been easier! With the Bank of the Emerald Republic'sBRONZE, SILVER and GOLD ACCOUNTS depositors earn 1.0% APY, 2.5% APY and 5.0% APY interest annually respectively. Opening an account automatically confers membership to the bank's Emerald Club™, offering special perks and rewards of greater and greater value the further up the club's hierarchy you climb! And of course, depositors will enjoy no penalty for withdrawing funds, no hidden account fees and twenty-four hour support from our Customer Support Department. Opening a savings account has never been made easier!

Bank of the Emerald RepublicBRONZE ACCOUNT Savings Levels:
From $1.00 to $1,000,000.00 USD for Private Accounts.
From $1.00 to $5,000,000.00 USD for Corporate Accounts.
From $1.00 to $10,000,000.00 USD for International Accounts.

Bank of the Emerald RepublicSILVER ACCOUNT Savings Levels:
From $1,000,000.01 to $5,000,000.00 USD for Private Accounts.
From $5,000,000.01 to $10,000,000.00 USD for Corporate Accounts.
From $10,000,000.01 to $20,000,000.00 USD for International Accounts.

Bank of the Emerald RepublicGOLD ACCOUNT Savings Levels:
$5,000,000.01 USD + for Private Accounts.
$10,000,000.01 USD + for Corporate Accounts.
$20,000,000.01 USD + for International Accounts.

The Bank of the Emerald Republic™ is not merely a repository for funds. Our dedicated team of highly qualified, well-trained professionals are also here to help you manage your personal, corporate and state finances through our special Liquidity Management service. Allow our professionals to help you plan out your cash flow and maximize income and revenue to ensure that your personal wealth, corporate finances and national coffers remain in the black. We custom-tailor each plan of action to meet the specific needs of our customers, ensuring that you never feel like a random number or statistic in a financial machine. If you are ready to take control of your finances, contact a member of our Liquidity Management Team today and experience the peace of mind of sustainability.

There exists no greater challenge in the world of finance than to procure cash funds for your material needs. Applying for a loan need not be complex or intimidating anymore; with the Bank of the Emerald Republic's™ stress-free low interest loans, your interest payment is based not on the principal amount, but on the term of the loan itself, giving you personal flexibility in selecting your monthly payments. Our dedicated staff of Loan Officers will be there to support you through the application submission, ensuring quick and easy processing. Our agents will work with you to help you secure the loan you need, whether you are a private, corporate or state client. With payment forgiveness and no late fees on missed payments, securing a loan has never been so easy!

Corporations looking to do business with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ should use the following applications.

Code: Select all
[box][hr][/hr][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xOJeoCq.png?1[/img][/align]
[b]Corporation's Name:[/b]
[b]Corporation's Home Nation:[/b]
[b]Corporation's Home Region::[/b]

[b]Amount Being Used to Open Checking Account (in USD):[/b]

[b]Notice:[/b] "As the Depositor, we agree not to utilize funds deposited in an account of the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic[/b][/color]™ for illicit criminal activity. We acknowledge that any usage of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of our account with the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic's[/b][/color]™.

[ ] We Agree to These Terms
[ ] We Do Not Agree to These Terms[hr][/hr][/box]

[box][hr][/hr][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3kS2cA6.png?1[/img][/align]
[b]Corporation's Name:[/b]
[b]Corporation's Home Nation:[/b]
[b]Corporation's Home Region:[/b]

[b]Amount Being Used to Open Savings Account (in USD):[/b]

[b]Notice:[/b] "As the Depositor, we agree not to deposit funds in a savings account with the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic[/b][/color]™ gained from illicit criminal activity. We acknowledge that the deposit of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of our account with the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic's[/b][/color]™.

[box][hr][/hr][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qm5VI2I.png?1[/img][/align]
[b]Loan Applicant Corporation's Name:[/b]
[b]Loan Applicant Corporation's Home Nation:[/b]
[b]Loan Applicant Corporation's Home Region:[/b]

[b]Amount Being Requested in Loaned Funds (in USD):[/b]

[b]Please Select the Term of the Loan:[/b]
[ ] 5 Years at 2.5% Interest Annually
[ ] 10 Years at 5.0% Interest Annually
[ ] 15 Years at 7.5% Interest Annually

[b]Please Briefly Describe the Reason for Requesting the Loan:[/b]

[b]Please List Any Items of Material Worth That Can Be Used as Collateral:[/b]

[b]Notice:[/b] "As the Loan Applicant, we agree to abide by the terms set forth by the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic[/b][/color]™ for repayment of the principal sum and any accrued interest. We understand that failure to meet the obligations of the loan can result in the rescinding of funds, seizure of collateral and civil action against the Loan Applicant(s) in Captivan Civil Court in order to recoup the full loan amount plus accrued interest.

Nations looking to do business with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ should use the following applications.

[box][hr][/hr][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KuKy3VE.png?1[/img][/align]
[b]Nation's Name:[/b]
[b]Nation's Home Region:[/b]
[b]Nation's Head of Government:[/b]

[b]Notice:[/b] "As the Depositor, we agree not to utilize funds deposited in an account of the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic[/b][/color]™ for illicit criminal activity. We acknowledge that any usage of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of our account with the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic's[/b][/color]™.

[box][hr][/hr][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nkwEVz8.png?1[/img][/align]
[b]Nation's Name:[/b]
[b]Nation's Home Region:[/b]
[b]Nation's Head of Government:[/b]

[b]Notice:[/b] "As the Depositor, we agree not to deposit funds in a savings account with the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic[/b][/color]™ gained from illicit criminal activity. We acknowledge that the deposit of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of our account with the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic's[/b][/color]™.

[box][hr][/hr][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nJscQqb.png?1[/img][/align]
[b]Loan Applicant Nation's Name:[/b]
[b]Loan Applicant Nation's Home Region:[/b]
[b]Loan Applicant Nation's Head of Government:[/b]

[b]Notice:[/b] "As the Loan Applicant, we agree to abide by the terms set forth by the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic[/b][/color]™ for repayment of the principal sum and any accrued interest. We understand that failure to meet the obligations of the loan can result in the rescinding of funds, seizure of collateral and civil action against the Loan Applicant(s) in Captivan Civil Court in order to recoup the full loan amount plus accrued interest.

Individuals looking to do business with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ should use the following applications.

[box][hr][/hr][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rmwGldn.png?1[/img][/align]
[b]Depositor's Name:[/b]
[b]Depositor's Home Nation:[/b]
[b]Depositor's Home Region:[/b]

[b]Notice:[/b] "As the Depositor, I agree not to utilize funds deposited in an account of the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic[/b][/color]™ for illicit criminal activity. I acknowledge that any usage of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of my account with the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic's[/b][/color]™.

[ ] I Agree to These Terms
[ ] I Do Not Agree to These Terms[hr][/hr][/box]

[box][hr][/hr][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/N4Jr0mC.png?1[/img][/align]
[b]Depositor's Name:[/b]
[b]Depositor's Home Nation:[/b]
[b]Depositor's Home Region:[/b]

[b]Notice:[/b] "As the Depositor, I agree not to deposit funds in a savings account with the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic[/b][/color]™ gained from illicit criminal activity. I acknowledge that the deposit of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of my account with the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic's[/b][/color]™.

[box][hr][/hr][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9Smfuei.png?1[/img][/align]
[b]Loan Applicant's Name:[/b]
[b]Loan Applicant's Home Nation:[/b]
[b]Loan Applicant's Home Region:[/b]

[b]Notice:[/b] "As the Loan Applicant, I agree to abide by the terms set forth by the [color=#50C878][b]Bank of the Emerald Republic[/b][/color]™ for repayment of the principal sum and any accrued interest. I understand that failure to meet the obligations of the loan can result in the rescinding of funds, seizure of collateral and civil action against the Loan Applicant in Captivan Civil Court in order to recoup the full loan amount plus accrued interest.

The Bank of the Emerald Republic™ is the possessor of the Official Charter of the Commission on the Treasury of the Emerald Republic of the Captiva Isles to serve as the Emerald Republic's official national bank. The charter was last reapproved by the Honourable Zach Leix, the Commissioner of the Treasury on August 9th, 2020 for another five-year term, a role the institution has fulfilled since August 15th, 1886. The Bank of the Emerald Republic™ is privately owned by Jas. E. Main and Sons Financial in Cape Carmichael, Captiva Isles and is publicly traded on the Captiva Futures Index (code: BER). All checking and savings accounts are publicly insured up to 100% of their total standing value by the Republic Banking Insurance Agency of the Emerald Republic. The Bank of the Emerald Republic™ is accredited by the Commercial Banking Oversight Agency and abides by all civil and legal requirements set forth by the Agency in order to retain its licensure. Financial information on the company's profit margins and activities may be obtained through a Republic Information Request Application.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by The Captiva Isles on Fri May 07, 2021 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Emerald Republic of the Captiva Isles, my GE&T Nation!

My Current Storefronts:
Bank of the Emerald Republic™|South Captiva Proprietors, Inc. [Food and Fine Goods Purveyors]

The Captiva Isles
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Bank of the Emerald Registry of Accounts

Postby The Captiva Isles » Sun May 02, 2021 2:55 pm

The following dossier contains a registry of checking accounts opened, loans issued and savings accounts created by depositors and lendees with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™. These records are made public in accordance with the Transparency in Banking Law, c.c. 195/S.1-14 as signed into law by the Parliament of the Emerald Republic of the Captiva Isles on January 19th, 1985 CE. Information on the financial information of the bank or its business practices can be obtained through a Republic Information Request Application to the Commission on the Treasury of the Emerald Republic of the Captiva Isles, or through contacting our Customer Service Department for more information. Bank of the Emerald Republic™ is a registered trademark of Jas. E. Main and Sons Financial and may not be reissued or reproduced without the expressed written consent of the trademark holder. Copyright 1977-2021 CE, All Rights Reserved.

$2,600,000.00 USD
Morley-Williams Technology (New Jacobland, The Western Isles - 05.05.2021)

$10,000,000.00 USD
Isla de Cielo (The Strategic and Economic Alliance - 05.07.2021)

$5,000,000.00 USD
El Commadante Jellal Fernandes (Isla de Cielo, The Strategic and Economic Alliance - 05.07.2021)
Last edited by The Captiva Isles on Fri May 07, 2021 9:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

The Captiva Isles
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Bank of the Emerald Republic's Emerald Club

Postby The Captiva Isles » Sun May 02, 2021 2:56 pm

The Emerald Club™ is a rewards and loyalty program instituted by the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ to honor its valued customers for their patronage of our financial institution. It was created in April 2021 as an 'Easter Present' for bank members abroad to select the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ as their financial institution of choice. Membership levels and perks are determined based on the tier level of Checking or Savings Account opened by the corporation, individual or nation-state with the bank. Questions, comments or concerns may be directed to the Customer Service Department of the Bank of the Emerald Republic™.

The following perks and rewards are issued in accordance with the accounts opened by
corporations, individuals and nation-states with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™.
Emerald Club members cannot be enrolled in the program twice. If more than one account
is possessed by the corporation, individual or nation-state, the account with the highest
principal balance will be used to determine the level of membership to be obtained.

Class One Members are those corporations, individuals or nation-states who have opened a
BRONZE ACCOUNT with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™. Class One Members can
expect to receive 1% Cash Back on all purchases made through their Checking Account,
an additional 1% Interest added annually to their Savings Account interest, and a one
month payment removal from the principal amount owed on any loans taken out.

Class Two Members are those corporations, individuals or nation-states who have opened a
SILVER ACCOUNT with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™. Class two members can
expect to receive 2.5% Cash Back on all purchases made through their Checking Account,
an additional 2.5% Interest added annually to their Savings Account interest, and a two
month payment removal from the principal amount owed on any loans taken out.

Class Three Members are those corporations, individuals or nation-states who have opened a
GOLD ACCOUNT with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™. Class three members can
expect to receive 5% Cash Back on all purchases made through their Checking Account,
an additional 5% Interest added annually to their Savings Account interest, and a three
month payment removal from the principal amount owed on any loans taken out. Members
can also enjoy duty-free shopping in the Captiva Isles when using their Checking Account.

The following corporations, individuals and nation-states have been enrolled
as members of the Emerald Club™ (Last Updated on 05.06.2021)

Morley-Williams Technology, New Jacobsland

ImageImage
Members Coming Soon!

ImageImageImage
El Commadante Jellal Fernandes, Isla de Cielo
The Nation of Isla de Cielo
Last edited by The Captiva Isles on Fri May 07, 2021 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jacobland » Wed May 05, 2021 4:17 pm

Corporation's Name: Morley-Williams Technology
Corporation's Home Nation: New Jacobland
Corporation's Home Region: The Western Isles

Amount Being Used to Open Savings Account (in USD): $2,600,000

Notice: "As the Depositor, we agree not to deposit funds in a savings account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ gained from illicit criminal activity. We acknowledge that the deposit of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of our account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic's™.

[X] We Agree to These Terms
[ ] We Do Not Agree to These Terms

OOC: Wow. This has got to be the best banking GE&T thread I've seen.
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

The Captiva Isles
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Morley-Williams Technology Corporate Savings Application

Postby The Captiva Isles » Thu May 06, 2021 9:48 pm

Corporation's Name: Morley-Williams Technology
Corporation's Home Nation: New Jacobland
Corporation's Home Region: The Western Isles

Amount Being Used to Open Savings Account (in USD): $2,600,000

Notice: "As the Depositor, we agree not to deposit funds in a savings account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ gained from illicit criminal activity. We acknowledge that the deposit of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of our account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic's™.

An Officially Chartered Institution of the Emerald Republic of the Captiva Isles.

From the Desk of Bank of the Emerald Republic™ COO George Montgomery DeForrest:
As the Chief Operating Officer and the Senior Vice President of our International Bureau of Affairs, allow me to personally welcome you to the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ Family. In opening an account with our financial institution, Morley-Williams Technology has established a foothold with our institution, and the profitability and reliability of our commitment to excellence in service will entreat upon your valued organization much success moving forward. It is our mission to strive towards nothing less than the very best in customer service and positive interactions. Whatever I may be able to do to help maximize your experience with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™, please do not hesitate to contact me. I personally respond to all correspondence sent to my inbox.

CLICK ON CARD FOR A LARGER VIEW

Enclosed, you will find a copy of the official Emerald Club™ membership card, to be issued to all executive officers of your organization. This card, issued in accordance with the rules of membership to the club, entitles the cardholder(s) to all the benefits and privileges bestowed upon club members. Your official membership card(s) will be sent via priority mail and should arrive within 2-4 weeks along with your account confirmation information.

Your decision to bank with us is a tremendous honor to our organization, and our responsibilities to our valued customers are not taken lightly. We will endeavor to provide the best possible experience to you, for your trust in us is worthy of nothing less but our best efforts in return. Once more, welcome to the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ Family, and thank you for placing your trust in our institution. Please contact us if you have any comments or concerns.

With My Sincerest Compliments and Best Wishes for Your Continued Financial Success:

George Montgomery DeForrest, COO and Senior Vice President
The Bank of the Emerald Republic™ International Bureau of Affairs, LTD.

My Current Storefronts:
Bank of the Emerald Republic™|South Captiva Proprietors, Inc. [Food and Fine Goods Purveyors]

Isla de Cielo
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 03, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Isla de Cielo » Thu May 06, 2021 10:43 pm

Office of El Commandante, Chairman of the Cieloian Communist Party
033 Cielo Calle
Punto Zeref, Isla de Cielo

Bank of the Emerald Republic.
the Emerald Republic of the Captiva Isles.

Greetings Mr. George Montgomery DeForrest,

Buenos Tarde! I am the leader of the small island of Isla de Cielo, and I also run the state-owned fruit company. With my growing national fruit business, I have been seeking to hold my funds (both private and the states) somewhere nice and secure. I am seeking a bank that will fulfill my monetary needs.

Depositor's Name: El Commadante Jellal Fernandes
Depositor's Home Nation: Isla de Cielo
Depositor's Home Region: The Strategic and Economic Alliance

Amount Being Used to Open Savings Account (in USD): $5,000,000.00

Notice: "As the Depositor, I agree not to deposit funds in a savings account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ gained from illicit criminal activity. I acknowledge that the deposit of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of my account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic's™.

[X] I Agree to These Terms
[ ] I Do Not Agree to These Terms

Nation's Name: Isla de Cielo
Nation's Home Region: The Strategic and Economic Alliance
Nation's Head of Government: El Commadante Jellal Fernandes

Amount Being Used to Open Savings Account (in USD): $10,000,000.00

We await your response patiently.

Hasta pronto,

Jellal Fernandes
El Commandante of Isla de Cielo, Chairman of The Cieloian Communist Party
(111) 203-4922
ElCommandante@CCP.idc

The Captiva Isles
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Isla de Cielo and El Commandante Jallal Fernandes

Postby The Captiva Isles » Fri May 07, 2021 11:37 am

Office of El Commandante, Chairman of the Cieloian Communist Party
033 Cielo Calle
Punto Zeref, Isla de Cielo

Bank of the Emerald Republic.
the Emerald Republic of the Captiva Isles.

Greetings Mr. George Montgomery DeForrest,

Buenos Tarde! I am the leader of the small island of Isla de Cielo, and I also run the state-owned fruit company. With my growing national fruit business, I have been seeking to hold my funds (both private and the states) somewhere nice and secure. I am seeking a bank that will fulfill my monetary needs.

[spoiler=Private]

Depositor's Name: El Commadante Jellal Fernandes
Depositor's Home Nation: Isla de Cielo
Depositor's Home Region: The Strategic and Economic Alliance

Amount Being Used to Open Savings Account (in USD): $5,000,000.00

Notice: "As the Depositor, I agree not to deposit funds in a savings account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ gained from illicit criminal activity. I acknowledge that the deposit of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of my account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic's™.

[X] I Agree to These Terms
[ ] I Do Not Agree to These Terms

Nation's Name: Isla de Cielo
Nation's Home Region: The Strategic and Economic Alliance
Nation's Head of Government: El Commadante Jellal Fernandes

Amount Being Used to Open Savings Account (in USD): $10,000,000.00

We await your response patiently.

Hasta pronto,

Jellal Fernandes
El Commandante of Isla de Cielo, Chairman of The Cieloian Communist Party
(111) 203-4922
ElCommandante@CCP.idc

An Officially Chartered Institution of the Emerald Republic of the Captiva Isles.

From the Desk of Bank of the Emerald Republic™ COO George Montgomery DeForrest:
As the Chief Operating Officer and the Senior Vice President of our International Bureau of Affairs, allow me to personally welcome you to the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ Family. In opening two accounts with our financial institution, El Commandante Jallal Fernandes and the sovereign state of Isla de Cielo have established a foothold with our institution, and the profitability and reliability of our commitment to excellence in service will entreat upon your valued organization much success moving forward. It is our mission to strive towards nothing less than the very best in customer service and positive interactions. Whatever I may be able to do to help maximize your experience with the Bank of the Emerald Republic™, please do not hesitate to contact me. I personally respond to all correspondence sent to my inbox.

CLICK ON CARDS FOR A LARGER VIEW

Enclosed, you will find a copy of the official Emerald Club™ membership cards for both El Commandante and the nation of Isla de Cielo, to be issued to all government officials of your nation at your discretion. These cards, issued in accordance with the rules of membership to the club, entitles the cardholder(s) to all the benefits and privileges bestowed upon club members. Your official membership card(s) will be sent via priority mail and should arrive within 2-4 weeks along with your account confirmation information.

Your decision to bank with us is a tremendous honor to our organization, and our responsibilities to our valued customers are not taken lightly. We will endeavor to provide the best possible experience to you, for your trust in us is worthy of nothing less but our best efforts in return. Once more, welcome to the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ Family, and thank you for placing your trust in our institution. Please contact us if you have any comments or concerns.

With My Sincerest Compliments and Best Wishes for Your Continued Financial Success:

The Bank of the Emerald Republic™ International Bureau of Affairs, LTD.

My Current Storefronts:

Saterun
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Saterun » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:17 pm

Corporation's Name: Trout Trade Federation
Corporation's Home Nation: Saterun
Corporation's Home Region: Lazurus :

Amount Being Used to Open Checking Account (in USD):1,600,000

Notice: "As the Depositor, we agree not to utilize funds deposited in an account of the Bank of the Emerald Republic™ for illicit criminal activity. We acknowledge that any usage of funds in such a manner could result in the freezing of all assets held by the bank by criminal authorities, and could result in the termination of our account with the Bank of the Emerald Republic's™.

Gold Medals: Big Seven Nine Conference Tourny NSCAA 13|Plava Laguna Open Tour Doubles|Independent Associations Championship 20
Silver Medals: Women's World Cup 14|Jenna Raven Cup 1
Bronze Medals: Independent Associations Championship 19|Jenna Raven Cup 4

Я з Україною

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade