NATION

PASSWORD

Going back on descisions

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
XxChina3000xX
Civilian

Founded: Feb 19, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Going back on descisions

Postby XxChina3000xX » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:33 pm

Hey, I accidentally clicked on a decision that made a policy I did NOT want. Is there any way to immediately fix this or do I have to wait a while until an issue dealing with the same policy comes up?

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:35 pm

You have to wait.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
George Wallace, 1963
(modification of an actual quote of his)

not conservative or a republic

Goraria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Goraria » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Waiting a while would take forever probably not even possible due to the amount of issues. What I would recommend is go to options and scroll down to see a thing called require confirmation when passing legislation or something in the lines of that. That would lower down your chances of accidentally passing a legislation. I can’t really help you on the how to fix the policy that you didn’t want problem. Maybe wait to see a issue that is based on the policy, choose the right option, and boom that unwanted policy is now gone unless your talking about a different kind of policy.
Last edited by Goraria on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
WIP Overview
Btw I don’t use NS stats. And also a big fan of Polandballs.
You might find me in forum 7. I also have no other social media because I suck. About the OOC thing, yeah no I’d rather keep that private. He/Him btw

Ninja’d

News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. Due to the weather being extremely outdated we have disabled the weather forecast for all nations in NationStates and only let the citizens see it. I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!

Return to Got Issues?