NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF War / Sanctions Room [ IDSF MEMBERS ONLY ] DELETED

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

IDSF War / Sanctions Room [ IDSF MEMBERS ONLY ] DELETED

Postby Alphazi » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:23 am

Though I did not have permission from SM nor Islamic Holy Sites, I made this room to store our sanctions and war declarations including discussions about our war activities, sanctions, and dealing with enemies.
THIS IS Confidential, and only open to IDSF members. People caught spying and unauthorized viewing will get sanctions, wars against their organizations and nations and up to a report and adding of IDSF black-list or being foed.

List of Current Sanctions

1. Povstalec
2. CUSP

List of All Wars
Yukon Independence War
ICDN-IDSF war (briefly and only with words not military

THIS LIST IS SUBJECT TO UPDATE.
Last edited by Alphazi on Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:26 am

Alphazi wrote:Though I did not have permission from SM nor Islamic Holy Sites, I made this room to store our sanctions and war declarations including discussions about our war activities, sanctions, and dealing with enemies.
THIS IS Confidential, and only open to IDSF members. People caught spying and unauthorized viewing will get sanctions, wars against their organizations and nations and up to a report and adding of IDSF black-list or being foed.

List of Current Sanctions

1. Povstalec
2. CUSP

List of All Wars
Yukon Independence War
ICDN-IDSF war (briefly and only with words not military

THIS LIST IS SUBJECT TO UPDATE.

Delete this, as IHS already has something similar in his factbook.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Return to NationStates