NATION

PASSWORD

Queenisa Peace Phones

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Queenisa
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Queenisa Peace Phones

Postby Queenisa » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:05 am

Welcome to Queenisa Peace Phones ! Queenisa Peace Phones, QPP is a sophisticated alert system designed to support Peacekeeping and Peace monitoring missions. These Phones are connected to the world, and if a War or Un-Peaceful Resolution happens. The Owners of the phone are alerted to start peacekeeping and stopping the situation from expanding.Benefits are numerous to such alerts which are listed below

✅ Accurately and Speedy Detects Real Wars and Un-Peaceful Resolution

✅ Can be Turned off if your going to bed with a simple click

✅ Are very rechargeable and protected for damage

Buy Today at 100NS for one phone.
Queenisa, The Ultimate Queen Nation.

Goraria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Goraria » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:33 pm

This is every electronic company who is trying to upgrade their phones every single time just to get lots of money from it even though it’s just a more upgraded version of the previous one.

I would like to buy 8, 7 for the diplomatic officers and one for the president because why not.
WIP Overview 8 value thing LeftValue RightValues very biased political compass
NS Backrooms Wayback Machine
NS stats shall be struck out null and void.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him destroy China.
A class 1.33 based on this index and a power comparator of 13.71 in this index.
You might find me in forum 7.
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood
News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. I am of goods at spellings and of grammer. NSstats is cringe.

Queenisa
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Queenisa » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Goraria wrote:This is every electronic company who is trying to upgrade their phones every single time just to get lots of money from it even though it’s just a more upgraded version of the previous one.

I would like to buy 8, 7 for the diplomatic officers and one for the president because why not.

Accepted and this should cost 800NS currency. Production is finished and sorry for the late response.
Queenisa, The Ultimate Queen Nation.

Goraria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Goraria » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:53 pm

Queenisa wrote:
Goraria wrote:This is every electronic company who is trying to upgrade their phones every single time just to get lots of money from it even though it’s just a more upgraded version of the previous one.

Accepted and this should cost 800NS currency. Production is finished and sorry for the late response.

It’s alright I had these kind of responses sometimes. Also thanks
WIP Overview 8 value thing LeftValue RightValues very biased political compass
NS Backrooms Wayback Machine
NS stats shall be struck out null and void.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him destroy China.
A class 1.33 based on this index and a power comparator of 13.71 in this index.
You might find me in forum 7.
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood
News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. I am of goods at spellings and of grammer. NSstats is cringe.

Return to Global Economics and Trade