NATION

PASSWORD

Swayh Prijani-Swedish War (IC/MT/TG to enter)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Swayh Prijan
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Swayh Prijani-Swedish War (IC/MT/TG to enter)

Postby Swayh Prijan » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:56 am

Emperor Iskandar Swayh Prijan ,after asking the opinion of Prime Minister Lakulisha Ranade and Air Marshal Indra Rajput, decided to send 160 planes (ten squadrons) to Stockholm to airstrike it. He intends to send an invasion of Imperial soldiers, marines and gendarmes later as well as blockading with the navy.
He has asked the Prime Minister and the other priests to pray to Shiva for victory.
A social Darwinist nation that does not represent my views.

Altaeum
Civil Servant

Founded: May 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Altaeum » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:34 pm

REDACTED
Last edited by Altaeum on Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Swayh Prijan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Swayh Prijan » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:18 am

Stockholm, Sweden
The Imperial Air Force squadrons airstrike key military, military-industrial and political targets.They call for reinforcements as half of the planes are downed.

Imperial Air Force base, Shah City,Swayh Prijan
10 more squadrons (120 planes) fly towards Stockholm.
Imperial Naval Base, Shah City, Swayh Prijan
2 aircraft carriers and 10 patrol boats containing marines (both protected by submarines) sail towards Stockholm.
Last edited by Swayh Prijan on Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Swayh Prijan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Swayh Prijan » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:29 am

Swayh Prijan wrote:Stockholm, Sweden
The Imperial Air Force squadrons airstrike key military, military-industrial and political targets.They call for reinforcements as half of the planes are downed.

Imperial Air Force base, Shah City,Swayh Prijan
10 more squadrons (120 planes) fly towards Stockholm.
Imperial Naval Base, Shah City, Swayh Prijan
2 aircraft carriers and 10 patrol boats containing marines (both protected by submarines) sail towards Stockholm.

The next squadron (120 planes) arrives

Swayh Prijan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Swayh Prijan » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:06 am

For now, I release this statement to the Emperor of Swayh Prijan. Your aggression and thirst for blood has caught my attention; my gaze now falls on you. The might of Altaeum stands ready to engulf you. You will cease your invasion at once and agree to a summit between yourself and Sweden to reconcile your differences. I offer a venue for these talks to be held the city of Redanor. I expect to hear from you soon.

"We will agree to the summit but the invasion will not cease until the summit is concluded. Sweden is a deeply oppressive regime that corrupts children,
falsely accuses men of rape and oppresses Muslims, Hindus, refugees, rural Swedes of their own race, the list goes on." replied Emperor Iskandar Swayh Prijani II
Last edited by Swayh Prijan on Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Altaeum
Civil Servant

Founded: May 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Altaeum » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:19 am

OOC: Given OP godmodding, I am now going to withdraw from this RP. Adding nukes, an instant 10 million strong army despite small population, and other ridiculous stats makes any realistic interaction impossible.

Nobody wants to play into your power fantasy.
Last edited by Altaeum on Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Swayh Prijan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Swayh Prijan » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:20 am

Altaeum wrote:OOC: Given OP godmodding, I am now going to withdraw from this RP. Adding nukes, a 10 million strong army, and other ridiculous stats makes any realistic interaction impossible.

Nobody wants to play into your power fantasy.

OOC:
All those things are realistic as accepted by the other guy who initiated an RP with me.
You want me to retcon your participation, fine.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents