NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling in White Supremacy Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

[R] Trolling in White Supremacy Thread

Postby Drew Durrnil » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Saiwania wrote:
Neanderthaland wrote:It's sort of weird how the far right in America can't decide if it loves the Jews or hates them.
No middle ground though. It's either one or the other.

Usually its the state of Israel that is loved and not the Jewish people itself for the American Right from what I can tell. That is my stance anyways. Don't like the Jewish people or culture for the most part, but love the country of Israel enough to want it to keep existing, and to provide a place for Jewish people the world over to reside if they so choose.

Is this trolling?
A Shark Republic
My Factbook
Atheris wrote:0/10. Using this fifth glyph in casual talk is not only inimical, but also shows that human minds act not of individual thoughts but of compulsory will by a dug-in aristocracy.
Atheris wrote:*pulls out anime weapons*
weeaboo mode!
*screams in depression and existential dread*
Nantoraka wrote:
The Nantorakan government would like to express their concerns about all the pedophiles lurking in this market. There's so much grease and body oil in the offers being made, that you could fry chicken in it. We strongly advise wearing a mask when making deals because the strong smell of kid-diddler permeates the air like a dead, fermenting animal.

News: Former Elite President Pæta Marlín joins the cult of Yahlia, calling it his "sexual and spiritual awakening".

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:58 pm

No, not actionable.
Joined the ranks of Moderation in the wee hours of the morning of September 19th, AD 2020.
Formally inducted to Game Moderation in the afternoon of March 23rd, AD 2021.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Return to Moderation