NATION

PASSWORD

Crossoverian News (CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Crossoverian News (CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC)

Postby The Imagination Animals » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:57 pm

This is the Crossoverian News Network, the newspaper for Crossoveria.
These are the reports for the Crossoverian News. This is closed to the Public, so do not post under ANY circumstances!
If you want to say anything concerning this, please telegram The Imagination Animals. We will be happy to respond. Please be mindful.

Code: Select all
[align=center][box][size=150]Crossoverian News[/size]
[date]
Today's News:
[put title here]
[put description here][/box][/align]
[put text here]
[i][size=85]-[place name here], Anchor of the Crossoveria News Network[/size][/i][/center]

If you would like to join us, please telegram me and I'd be happy to offer you a position.
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Wed May 05, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!
This nation doesn't represent my views

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:12 pm

Crossoverian News
17 April 2021
Today's News:
RAMADAN IN THE AIR!
How Crossoveria handles Ramadan

On April 12, 2021, Ramadan has started. Ramadan, the 9th month of the Islamic Calendar, is observed by many Crossoverians. For Muslims and Crossoverians, Ramadan is considered the holiest month of the year. Due to the fact that a majority of Crossoverians are Muslim, and the fact that Crossoveria's Constitution made Ramadan an official holiday in Crossoveria, restaurants are being closed by the government. Since most of Crossoveria's government is made up of Muslims, bills were passed by the legislature that would make it illegal for anyone to eat during the daylight hours of Ramadan, but there is little hope for it to be approved by the Supreme Leader anyway.

No law was passed that strictly enforced the customs of Ramadan since Crossoveria's government isn't entirely Muslim. However, there were laws passed that allowed Muslims to observe Ramadan peacefully, and they were successful. For the first 5 days, Muslims safely fasted during daylight hours, and in Public. The government has forbidden any targeting of Muslims in the country, and so far, there were no reports of Muslim hate, which is good for Crossoverians. Aside from fasting, many Muslim Crossoverians have been making regular visits to Crossoverian mosques, and call to prayers skyrocketed thorough the night.

Muslims have been doing very well in their observance of Ramadan so far, and it's influence can spread through the whole country in the future. But for now, all the government can do right now is to keep allowing Muslim culture in Crossoveria. Ramadan will be over on May 12.
-Liesel Meskin Abbas, writer of the Crossoveria News
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:51 am

Crossoverian News
21 April 2021
Today's News:
We the People....
Crossoveria puts in place a Constitution

In Crossoveriapolis today, a Constitution was officially adopted in the Crossoverian Law House and approved by the Supreme Leader. This new Constitution has been organized, written, and signed in under three months started in January, when the Theocratic Republic of Crossoveria was formed. On April 20, 2021, the Constitution was posted in Crossoveria's official website, and it received more than 100,000 views in the first 12 hours, most of these views come from Crossoverian citizens. The Secretaries, Major Justices, and Province Executives were collectively credited in the signatures of this document. The Crossoverian Constitution was created to stabilize Crossoveria, allow for peace in the nation, to keep it a middle power, and for the people to be in support of the government. It also eliminates slavery, anti-illiberalism, racism, feminazism, and Islamophobia, which is good since a majority of Crossoveria are Muslims. The government of Crossoveria hopes for the best that Crossoveria can remain stable and a middle power for years to come as long as the Constitution is in place.
-Woodrow Kermani, Anchor of the Crossoveria News Network
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:16 pm

Crossoverian News
25 April 2021
Today's News:
WAR AGAINST DEMOCRACY
Crossoveria declares war against the influence of democracy

In a speech given in a press conference, Supreme Leader Eric Wright has declared war against democracy and democratic pressure. In the past, he was notorious for his hostility towards democracy, and now he is able to speak out against its influences. Wright says that democracy “is a virus that plagues Crossoveria and should be contained in a box”. The reason for Wright’s hostility towards democracy comes from the United States. Crossoveria condemns the United States for pressuring entire countries to democratize. He believes that countries should decide whether or not they want to be a democracy, and feels that the United States’ goal is to democratize the whole world by force. Wright has taken note on the flaws and negative effect of democratic nations. There will not be any wars with democratic countries, Wright says, but he will ensure that Crossoveria does not experience the negative effects democracy can contain.
-Liesel Abbas Meskin, Anchor of the Crossoveria News Network

OOC: This is not meant to violate any rules whatsoever. This is just RP
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Wed May 05, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed May 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Crossoverian News
5 May 2021
Today's News:
NEW LIEUTENANT
Crossoveria's Supreme Leader appoints new lieutenant in Crossoveria

Filya Woofler, the new lieutenant.

Crossoveria's Supreme Leader has appointed a lieutenant in the Crossoverian Air Force. His name is Filya Woofler, the cousin of President Kipper Woofler. Filya is known among many to be a "puppet" in the Russian children's show "Good Night Little Ones". This is true, but what is not true is what he was doing when he wasn't with his "puppet" friends. In 2014, Woofler signed up for the Russian military. Though he was native to Crossoveria, as an anthropomorphic dog, he was unable to join the Crossoverian military due to laws cracking down on anthropomorphic rights.

The new government, taking note of Woofler's talent in the Russian army, decided to make Woofler the lieutenant of the Crossoverian Air Force, with some talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin. He will still be present for future episodes in "Good Night Little Ones"; however, if the show were to end, then Woofler would take on the position full time. It is hard to debate how Woofler will do in the job, but air force officials, including Air Force general Phillip Woofnbark, are optimistic he can lead Crossoveria into greatness.

"Having a lieutenant in the air force would really help with the Navy," Phillip Woofnbark said in an interview about Filya. "We know he has the capabilities in doing his duties coordinating shift activities, security procedures and administrative reports." "I have trusted this dog for a long time, and from the start I've met him, I knew that he had the potential." Supreme Leader Eric Wright told the press. "In this new age of citizen rights to anthropomorphic animals, I believe that dogs like him would serve with honor in the military." Several people are hoping that the best will come out of Filya as he has become the lieutenant of the Crossoverian Air Force.

-Woodrow Kermani, writer of the Crossoveria News
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed May 19, 2021 8:17 am

Crossoverian News
19 May 2021
Today's News:
NO MORE CHILD LABOR
President Woofler signs law that would ban Child Labor

Kipper Woofler

After the ACE era, which oversaw the detainment, torture, forced labor, and violence concerning many children, President Kipper Woofler has made the move by forbidding child labor in Crossoveria. On May 18, 2021, he passed the Child Well Being Act of May 2021, which would permanently outlaw any child slavery and labor in Crossoveria. The law would also grant all children the right to an education, public healthcare, and parental support, three things that were completely absent during the time the ACE was in control.

This new law was proclaimed "constitutional" by the Supreme Court and the Supreme Leader approved this law, saying "After years of child cruelty in our nation, and the hate that was brought to these minors for the past several years, I feel that it was time they start to have a normal childhood". Starting May 23, 2021, all children are to be homeschooled by their parents, and at the start of the next school years, children are to have a proper education, and attend public schools that will demonstrate they have the potential of helping students learn. Teachers are to help these students learn, without the aggressive methods that many see as impersonation of corporal punishers.

Woofler has now won the approval and likings of several children and parents alike, and Tim Calrissian, the Secretary of Education who proposed this law, immediately become one of the most liked Secretaries. So, the best Crossoverians can hope for is that Woofler continues his promise of making life for children better in Crossoveria.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Crossoverian News
2 June 2021
Today's News:
RUMORS OF ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT UNCOVERED
Rumors have spread about the assassination of the Dear Supreme Leader

Waldemar Rochester, our dear Supreme Leader

This past week, rumors have circulated nationwide about an assassination attempt of our dear Supreme Leader, Waldemar Rochester. On May 27, pistols fired at a public area where the Supreme Leader was giving a speech. There were a few people who got injured, but no deaths. No official statements have been made confirming that the Supreme Leader got shot, but police are currently searching for the assassin, and they have a $10,000 reward for whoever finds the attacker.

No other atrocity would be committed on a Supreme Leader if proven to be true. Thankfully, as already mentioned, the events were not written in stone. State TV has covered and pushed this rumor back on hard. To prove the Supreme Leader is alive and well, they released a 30 minute video of him being active, like climbing mountains, bowling, exercising, etc. The Supreme Leader has also shown no sign of weakness in the aftermath on the rumored attempt on his life.

To prevent an event like this from happening again, a Police Force has been established not to repress anyone for criticizing the Supreme Leader, but for attempting to harm him and his family, both verbally and acting. No harm can be done to any Crossoverian, especially not the Supreme Leader. The Police Force will also repress people who commit serious crimes involving children, and hate crimes to the Crossoverian people. The government is sure this Police Force will bring peace to the Crossoverian nation and help stop terrorist attacks.

As for the rest of the story, the rumors have calmed down, but it has come to the attention of the government that these rumors have spread all over Crossoveria, and they are worried that they might spread internationally. As such, the government will discard any future involvement with these rumors. They hope people can know the truth instead of spreading rumors, as it is considered to be un-Crossoverian like.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:15 am

Crossoverian News
16 June 2021
Today's News:
SUPREME SUCCESSION?
President Kipper Woofler could potentially be our new Supreme Leader

This morning, the Supreme Leader, Waldemar Rochester, has announced that must he resign or die he shall be succeeded by President Kipper Woofler. In a televised speech on State TV, he stated "I have decided to choose the successor of my Supreme Leadership; a person who has the potential, a person who wants to change the social fabric of Crossoveria, and move it into the path many Crossoverians have been willing to take. While I don't think much of this path as a good thing to Waldemarism (my ideology), I am willing to take it for the will of the people. That path is democracy, and my successor is Mr. Kipper Woofler, our President."

It seems to be interesting that the Supreme Leader has chosen his successor this early. There are as of yet no known plans of immediate withdrawal from Supreme Leadership for the Rochester, as he has not shown any recent signs of sickness or declining health, nor were there any rumors of his death this month (the assassination rumors proved to be false).

Woofler went on a campaign of change in Crossoveria, and wants to turn the country into a democracy and granting the people human rights. Rochester has opposed these policies. This is why many Crossoverians in support of Rochester's policies could possibly disagree with Woofler's proposed reforms. Some people even say the Supreme Leader had no idea that Supreme Leader Rochester gave Woofler a one way ticket into turning Crossoveria into a free nation.

Despite all that, Supreme Leader Rochester assured his people that Crossoveria will remain stable under his leadership. Woofler has been doing well in loosening laws that restricted anthropomorphic life, and he has been hailed as a hero to the common Crossoverian, much like Rochester. So, while many people are optimistic that Woofler will take Crossoveria down the right path, others say he could influence Crossoveria in a horrible way. We may never know for sure.
-Woodrow Kermani, writer of the Crossoveria News
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:34 pm

Crossoverian News
16 June 2021
Today's News:
POSSIBLE ELECTIONS THIS YEAR
Elections are to be held to catch up with inaugural schedule

Kipper Woofler celebrated his 50th birthday on July 3rd this week. But more important are the possible elections that are coming up soon. This Monday, Crossoverian Supreme Leader Waldemar Rochester has announced that in order to line up with the previous calendar of elections back when his wife was in power, elections will be held and the results will commence by January. Woofler will be up against eight other candidates for President, each of which are from their own party.

From now on, elections will be held every five years. Crossoveria's Law House will ensure these elections will be fair and that there won't be any corruption during the elections. Starting possibly soon, the primary debates will ensue, as well as the introduction of the Presidential candidates. Lots of people are confident the incumbent Woofler would win another term as President, but we are unsure about the circumstances of elections as of now.

Previously, there has been undemocratic elections for President. Every President was able to serve up to five years in office without the possibility of re-election, and candidates that showed opposing views against the Supreme Leader were often defeated. Under President Travis Mavis, elections were completely suspended. However, this year would finally bring Crossoveria some fair elections and would ensure that the voices of Crossoverians are heard. We will let the public know when elections begin.
-Liesel Meskin-Abbas, writer of the Crossoveria News
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information