NATION

PASSWORD

Signing off

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Maddripoor
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Signing off

Postby Maddripoor » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:14 pm

The nation states assignment was particularly interesting, throughout this assignment I practiced policymaking, networking, and social governing. I enjoyed this game because it gave me the opportunity to build a virtual benevolent utopia where one can try as hard as possible to build the most perfect version of a nation with the given scenarios. I thought the forums were interesting and particularly overwhelming but it was a good opportunity to network with various other people; some people take this exercise extremely serious and while others seem to be more less orthodox. I met with numerous different polis communities with matching political ideologies and beliefs whom would all use the forum as a instrument to speak on real contemporary global political issues which surprised me. The country of maddripoor was a glorious utopia; we value democracy, legislative equality, diversity and most of all toleration. I used this simulated virtual country to help enhance and mirror my own personal ideologies. Although I did make mistakes I felt as if I did a decent job being an executive.

Return to Factbooks and National Information