NATION

PASSWORD

Omega Mart

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Untecna
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Omega Mart

Postby Untecna » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:29 pm

Okay, so I'm on Youtube one day, just watching memes and rockets and stuff, when I get recommended this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40XBXlvXDw

This is an ad for an attraction in Las Vegas. I think...

Has anyone else been recommended this stuff? Anyone been there?

NSG?
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
A somewhat centrist, mostly because I have left and right wing views, depending on the topic at hand.
Part of: SETA | IFTC | GRAIL | CATO
My storefronts: Palo
InfValues Results:

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:35 pm

Its essentially an art installation

Badjuristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Badjuristan » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:37 pm

I got that video too, it scared the hell out of me.
It has a nice closing animation though.
The Islamic Republic of Badjuristan is a Post-soviet Republic, Which is Perpetually stuck in a Notion of Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Poverty, Homelessness, Gang Wars, Corruption, and Famine.
Map
IRL i'm a Homosexual Yemeni-Uzbek who unironically likes arguments and getting people mad because im a sick cold hearted crapblock
nvm i couldnt fit it

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:29 pm

I've got recommended it once, ignored it since I never been to Omega Mart and it was irrelevant to me, and always have ignored it.
Edit: After watching the video, I think it seems like the videos are just a meme.
Edit 2: After looking up the address on the video into Google Maps, Omega Mart is actually a real place and the videos are just a publicity stunt.
Edit 3: It's actually an art installation themed to look like a grocery store.
Last edited by Drew Durrnil on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
A Shark Republic
My Factbook
Atheris wrote:0/10. Using this fifth glyph in casual talk is not only inimical, but also shows that human minds act not of individual thoughts but of compulsory will by a dug-in aristocracy.
Atheris wrote:*pulls out anime weapons*
weeaboo mode!
*screams in depression and existential dread*
Nantoraka wrote:
The Nantorakan government would like to express their concerns about all the pedophiles lurking in this market. There's so much grease and body oil in the offers being made, that you could fry chicken in it. We strongly advise wearing a mask when making deals because the strong smell of kid-diddler permeates the air like a dead, fermenting animal.

News: Former Elite President Pæta Marlín joins the cult of Yahlia, calling it his "sexual and spiritual awakening".

Giovenith
Game Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:33 am

Locked for insubstantial OP.
❃and in time, and in time, we will all be stars❃

Return to General