NATION

PASSWORD

New Haitian Embassy Program (OPEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
New Haitian
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 17, 2021
New York Times Democracy

New Haitian Embassy Program (OPEN)

Postby New Haitian » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:22 pm

Image
Office of The Prime Minister


To the nations of the world,

It is with great pleasure that her imperial majesty's government has proceed with the development of Office for Diplomatic Affairs has sanctioned by the Diplomatic Affairs Act 2021. Tasked with coordinating and managing the establishment New Haitian Diplomatic Mission Program, I am glad to announce that I have accepted Foreign Minister Paulson's nomination of Sir Alfred Winston to serve as the office's first Director-General. Sir Alfred's decade of diplomatic service shall be an essential asset in ensuring the success of this new initiative.

Signed,
The Right Honourable Floyd Vickers MP PC
Prime Minister



Welcome From the Director-General
Image
Sir Alfred Winston
Director-General, Office for Diplomatic Affairs


It is with great pleasure that I may welcome you to the Empire of New Haiti. As a nation that values democracy, the rule of law, respect, tolerance and the individual liberty, we hope to share our values with the world while learning about the values, traditions, and practices of members of the international community.

As our world becomes evermore complex, it's the mission of the Office for Diplomatic Affairs to facilitate diplomatic dialogue within New Haitian boarders. This will be achieved by the New Haitian Diplomatic Mission Program. Supported by the exceptional staff of the Office of Diplomatic Affairs, the program will allow foreign nations to establish permanent diplomatic missions within New Haiti and be represented by an Ambassador.

On behalf of the Her Imperial Majesty The Empress and her government, I welcome you to the New Haitian Empire.



National Information

Official Name:The New Haitian Empire
Short Name: New Haiti
Head of State:Her Imperial Majesty Empress Augustina II
Head of Government: The Right Honourable Floyd Vickers, Prime Minister
Type of Government:Constitutional Monarchy
Capital City: Christchurch
Population: 250 Million



Code: Select all
[size=150][align=center]New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application[/align][/size]
[b][u]National Information [/u][/b]
[b]Official Name:[/b]
[b]Short Name:[/b]
[b]Type of Government:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government[/b]
[b]Foreign Minister:[/b]

[b][u]Ambassador Information[/u][/b]
[b]Ambassador's Name:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's Credentials:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's Family:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's Official Residence(picture):[/b]

[b][u]Embassy Information[/u][/b]
[b]Number of Diplomatic Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Administrative Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Operational Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Security Staff:[/b]
[b]Embassy Building (Picture)[/b]

User avatar
The Union of British North America
Diplomat
 
Posts: 547
Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Union of British North America » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:11 pm

New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: The Union of British North America
Short Name: North American Union
Type of Government: Federal parliamentary democracy under a constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King Charles III of the North American Union and the other Nations of the United British Commonwealth, represented by the President-General Sir John Cabot-Lodge
Head of Government Prime Minister of the North American Union Dame Felicity Graves
Foreign Minister: Minister of External Affairs Dean Fairchild

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary Sir Jacob Wilkes
Ambassador's Credentials: Former Minister to Santo Domingo
Ambassador's Family: Lady Diane Wilkes
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture):
Image

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 25 (15 from NAU Diplomatic Service, 10 from NAU Trade Commissioner Service)
Number of Administrative Staff: 5 (from NAU Diplomatic Service)
Number of Operational Staff: 5 (local hires possible)
Number of Security Staff: 15 Royal North American Marines as Legation Guard; armed with pistols.
Embassy Building (Picture)
Image

Note: my IC lore has my country use Ministers and Legations. This is reciprocal, but the NAU is a powerful country, militarily and economically. Status-wise, it is very important and it speaks on behalf of the United Commonwealth in many areas.
An alt-history version of an America that peacefully avoided the American Revolution and remained connected to Britain (Turtledove's "The Two Georges"), mixed with some of Sobel's "For Want of a Nail" and a lot of the anthology "Columbia and Britannia".

Tech level: MT+
IC/RP name: North American Union (NAU).
IC/RP main supranational IGO: United British Commonwealth of Nations.
NSverse organization member/agreement signatory: CAPINTERN, IFTC, ICDN, ECO, IBA, Amistad.

User avatar
New Haitian
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 17, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Haitian » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:14 am

The Union of British North America wrote:
New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: The Union of British North America
Short Name: North American Union
Type of Government: Federal parliamentary democracy under a constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King Charles III of the North American Union and the other Nations of the United British Commonwealth, represented by the President-General Sir John Cabot-Lodge
Head of Government Prime Minister of the North American Union Dame Felicity Graves
Foreign Minister: Minister of External Affairs Dean Fairchild

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary Sir Jacob Wilkes
Ambassador's Credentials: Former Minister to Santo Domingo
Ambassador's Family: Lady Diane Wilkes
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture):
(Image)

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 25 (15 from NAU Diplomatic Service, 10 from NAU Trade Commissioner Service)
Number of Administrative Staff: 5 (from NAU Diplomatic Service)
Number of Operational Staff: 5 (local hires possible)
Number of Security Staff: 15 Royal North American Marines as Legation Guard; armed with pistols.
Embassy Building (Picture)
(Image)

Note: my IC lore has my country use Ministers and Legations. This is reciprocal, but the NAU is a powerful country, militarily and economically. Status-wise, it is very important and it speaks on behalf of the United Commonwealth in many areas.



Image
Office for Diplomatic Affairs
Office of the Director-General


His Majesty King Charles III,

On behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Empress, I send kind greetings.

It is with great pleasure that I may accept the North American Union application to establish a diplomatic mission in New Haiti. Effective immediately, the Office for Diplomatic Affairs has granted the North American Union Ministry of External Affairs clearance to begin mission operations.

Upon his arrival in to Christchurch, arrangements will be made for Sir Jacob Wilkes and Lady Wilkes to meet with The Empress in their capacity as Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary and spouse.

Kindly,
Sir Alfred Winston
Director-General
Office for Diplomatic Affairs

User avatar
Bunkaiia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 178
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bunkaiia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:33 am

New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia / Repobilika Gohulei là Bàñkaïa
Short Name: Bunkaiia / Bàñkaïa
Type of Government: Unitary bicameral assembly-independent Pentarchic directorial republic with strong elements of Theocracy, democracy, and various forms of oligarchies. (four semi-autonomous regions and one special autonomous community exist as well, for the four major religious minorities)
Head of State: Khorram's Wakwak Tree of Infinite Life & Infinite Love (Yes, it's a 1450 year old tree)
Head of Government: The Council of Five Gohuls / Raïestan là Penci Gohulei. (Sipàt Gohul = Director of Preservation (Defense, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Emergencies), Remiši Gohul = Director of Pleasure (Events, Cultural exchange, International Relations & Arts), Mopàt Gohul = Director of Discernment (primarily Judicial Branch), Herpàt Gohul = Director of Comprehension (Most public services, Sciences & Education), Wakwak là Khorem ("Walàkho") Gohul = Protector of Happiness & Speaker for the Wakwak tree (primarily Tiebreaker, focuses on the defense of nature)
Foreign Minister: The Remiši Gohul (responds to any issue requiring any instance of cultural exchange) is Ms. Šàdiboïa, but each Gohul has a "minister" that focuses on International Relations.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Dr. Ànoširamàn
Ambassador's Credentials: Public Health Official, Studied & lived in Trinidad & Tobago.
Ambassador's Family: N/A - All Bunkaiian citizens are not permitted to own individuals, this includes as "family members". Bunkaiian officials are not permitted to start to marry or have any children while active in their ambassadorial capacity.
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture): Communal residence for all Bunkaiian-citizen embassy employees
Image

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 16 (8 Diplomatic core, 4 Trade Commission, 4 NGO oversight representatives, including a veterinarian/animal rights expert)
Number of Administrative Staff: 4
Number of Operational Staff: 10 (local hires possible; if local they are then exempt from Bunkaiian requirements), 2 are "veterinarian/medical assistants".
Number of Security Staff: 14 (5 Traditionally adorned Boluan Special Force Guards armed with non-piercing semi-decorative staffs and tasers, 9 Modern Security Personnel armed tasers.) Emergency pistols are available as a last resort, but will not be carried as per daily use.
Embassy Building (Picture)
Image

The accompanying Ambassadorial Garden is open to public. Any injured animal brought into the park will be cared for
Last edited by Bunkaiia on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia/Repobilika Gohulei là Bàñkaïa

--------------------------------------------------------------

Šumanišen, Šugoïušen, Šukunišen

Swahili-Malagasy-Middle Persian-South Indian cultured Puerto Rico-sized Indian Ocean island with its own creole (conlang). Religion & Political structure are based on the proto-socialist, vegetarian, pacifists, altruistic-hedonist real-life Mazdakite movement from 6th century Persia. Over 30 endemic species of animals and plants, incl. the Black Pomegranate, the Gondwanathere Kouai and the arboreal crocodilian Korbuna
He/Him, ento-ostrovegan

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:23 pm

New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: The Theocratic Republic of Crossoveria
Short Name: Crossoveria
Type of Government: Theocratic Republic
Head of State: Supreme Leader Eric Wright
Head of Government: President Kipper Woofler
Foreign Minister: Phoebe Dabrowski

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Roberto DeNamyag
Ambassador's Credentials: Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ambassador's Family: Rowley and Ruhollah DeNamyag (brothers)
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture): Image

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff:14 (7 Diplomatic core, 7 Trade commission)
Number of Administrative Staff: 5
Number of Operational Staff: 10
Number of Security Staff: 10
Embassy Building (Picture)Image
"PEACE BE TO THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF CROSSOVERIA”
Capital City: Crossoveriapolis
Largest City: Assateague

User avatar
New Haitian
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 17, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Haitian » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:29 pm

Bunkaiia wrote:
New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia / Repobilika Gohulei là Bàñkaïa
Short Name: Bunkaiia / Bàñkaïa
Type of Government: Unitary bicameral assembly-independent Pentarchic directorial republic with strong elements of Theocracy, democracy, and various forms of oligarchies. (four semi-autonomous regions and one special autonomous community exist as well, for the four major religious minorities)
Head of State: Khorram's Wakwak Tree of Infinite Life & Infinite Love (Yes, it's a 1450 year old tree)
Head of Government: The Council of Five Gohuls / Raïestan là Penci Gohulei. (Sipàt Gohul = Director of Preservation (Defense, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Emergencies), Remiši Gohul = Director of Pleasure (Events, Cultural exchange, International Relations & Arts), Mopàt Gohul = Director of Discernment (primarily Judicial Branch), Herpàt Gohul = Director of Comprehension (Most public services, Sciences & Education), Wakwak là Khorem ("Walàkho") Gohul = Protector of Happiness & Speaker for the Wakwak tree (primarily Tiebreaker, focuses on the defense of nature)
Foreign Minister: The Remiši Gohul (responds to any issue requiring any instance of cultural exchange) is Ms. Šàdiboïa, but each Gohul has a "minister" that focuses on International Relations.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Dr. Ànoširamàn
Ambassador's Credentials: Public Health Official, Studied & lived in Trinidad & Tobago.
Ambassador's Family: N/A - All Bunkaiian citizens are not permitted to own individuals, this includes as "family members". Bunkaiian officials are not permitted to start to marry or have any children while active in their ambassadorial capacity.
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture): Communal residence for all Bunkaiian-citizen embassy employees
([url=https://i.ibb.co/4Rc0MNw/Screen-Shot-2021-04-11-at-13-26-30.png]Image)[/url]

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 16 (8 Diplomatic core, 4 Trade Commission, 4 NGO oversight representatives, including a veterinarian/animal rights expert)
Number of Administrative Staff: 4
Number of Operational Staff: 10 (local hires possible; if local they are then exempt from Bunkaiian requirements), 2 are "veterinarian/medical assistants".
Number of Security Staff: 14 (5 Traditionally adorned Boluan Special Force Guards armed with non-piercing semi-decorative staffs and tasers, 9 Modern Security Personnel armed tasers.) Emergency pistols are available as a last resort, but will not be carried as per daily use.
Embassy Building (Picture)
([url=https://i.ibb.co/2MXKXyh/Bunkaiian-embassy.jpg]Image)[/url]

The accompanying Ambassadorial Garden is open to public. Any injured animal brought into the park will be cared for


Image
Office for Diplomatic Affairs
Office of the Director-General


Khorram's Wakwak Tree of Infinite Life & Infinite Love,

On behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Empress, I send kind greetings.

It is with great pleasure that I may accept the Bunkaiia application to establish a diplomatic mission in New Haiti. Effective immediately, the Office for Diplomatic Affairs has granted Bunkaiia clearance to begin mission operations.

Upon his arrival in to Christchurch, arrangements will be made for Dr. Ànoširamàn to meet with The Empress in their capacity as Ambassador.

Kindly,
Sir Alfred Winston
Director-General
Office for Diplomatic Affairs

User avatar
New Haitian
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 17, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Haitian » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:34 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:
New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: The Theocratic Republic of Crossoveria
Short Name: Crossoveria
Type of Government: Theocratic Republic
Head of State: Supreme Leader Eric Wright
Head of Government: President Kipper Woofler
Foreign Minister: Phoebe Dabrowski

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Roberto DeNamyag
Ambassador's Credentials: Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ambassador's Family: Rowley and Ruhollah DeNamyag (brothers)
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture): (Image)

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff:14 (7 Diplomatic core, 7 Trade commission)
Number of Administrative Staff: 5
Number of Operational Staff: 10
Number of Security Staff: 10
Embassy Building (Picture)(Image)


Image
Office for Diplomatic Affairs
Office of the Director-General


Supreme Leader Eric Wright,

On behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Empress, I send kind greetings.

It is with great pleasure that I may accept the Crossoveria application to establish a diplomatic mission in New Haiti. Effective immediately, the Office for Diplomatic Affairs has granted Crossoveria Foreign Ministry clearance to begin mission operations.

Upon his arrival in to Christchurch, arrangements will be made for Roberto DeNamyag to meet with The Empress in their capacity as Ambassador.

Kindly,
Sir Alfred Winston
Director-General
Office for Diplomatic Affairs

User avatar
Syndic Australia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 191
Founded: Sep 12, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Syndic Australia » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:35 am

*******
*******
****
*******
The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia
"An am fìrin a unsiač, nì Astrālēa adhartas - In truth and solidarity, Australia advances"




From the Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Consulic Affairs (F.C.S. C.A.), April 19° 2024

The Secretariat of the F.C.S. C.A. submits the following application for the initialisation of consulic relations with the New Haitian Empire, on behalf of the Commonwealth, in the interest of pursuing an amicable and mutually beneficial consulic relationship. In particular, the F.C.S. C.A. seeks to pursue a pact of non-aggression, the institution of educational and vocational (apprenticeship) exchange programs (on behalf of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Academics), and perhaps future arrangements regarding trade and mutual defence.

New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: Commonwealth of Syndic Australia
Short Name: Australia
Type of Government: Federal Parliamentary Syndicalist Republic
Head of State: The State Council
Head of Government Prime Minister Gene O'Caelleigh (Industrial Socialist Party)
Foreign Minister: Cabinet Minister for Consulic Affairs Alvin Reuben Cross, F.C.S. C.A.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Cz. Louise Alphonse Mézard, F.C.S. C.A.
Ambassador's Credentials: Louise has a tertiary qualification in Consulic Affairs from the University of Vanuatu, minoring in religious history. She has served as an adjunctary staffer on several previous consulic missions - to Tunisia, to Thailand, to Zanzibar, and - most recently - to Centroamerica (prior to said mission's evacuation following an American coup).
Ambassador's Family: Louise has a husband, Simon Mézard, and one child, Alphonse Mézard (aged 4). If at all possible, we would be most appreciative if Alphonse can be enrolled in local schooling.
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture): If possible, the ambassador (as well as her family and all Australic citizens assigned to the consulic mission) will maintain their residence within the bounds of the Australic embassy.

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 11
Number of Administrative Staff: 7
Number of Operational Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff: 7
Embassy Building: As per the standards for Australic government architecture, the embassy will utilise the Australic Deco style of architecture, as exemplified in this image of the Brighton Communal Hall (image ℅ the Brighton Commune of Southern Australia);

Image

Said embassy will be 'P-shaped' as to facilitate a courtyard. Ideally, we would wish for our embassy to be located as close as possible to public transportation, but we can also use our own vehicles, A.M.I. Mindarie sedans (though do note they are electric/hybrid).

*Do Note that, by convention, Australic embassies are equipped with a small, secure armoury used to house armaments (1 semi-automatic or bolt-action rifle per Australic citizen employed by the embassy, typically an Owens AD-6 semi-automatic rifle) for use in emergency defensive situations. Aside from this, security are generally equipped with pistols and non-lethal and non-chemical weaponry (batons and tasers). Should rifle-type weapons be prohibited by local law, pistols can be substituted within the embassy's armoury.*
May 7° - The Australics, the National Europic Football Team, departs for Talamia to compete in the inaugural DSAFF Comrades' Cup. | May 1° - The nation begins its week-long celebration of the 101° anniversary of the May Day Revolution.

******* "In truth and solidarity, Australia advances"
******* Australic Consulic Program
******* Fremantle Intl. Transport Hub
******* Australic National Factbooks

User avatar
Dherelance
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Apr 18, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Dherelance » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:11 pm

FROM: Prof. Gretha Roybox, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The United Socialist States of Dherelance
TO: Sir Alfred Winston, Director-General, Office for Diplomatic Affairs of The New Haitian Empire

Dearest Mr. Winston,
We are but a fledgling nation, yet we understand the importance of stable international relations for the thriving of all in the global community. Our core principles, of workers' rights, of equality, and of opposition to fascism and to those that crack down on humankind's rights, seem more than compatible with your own tolerant philosophy.
Because of these twin reasons, we hereby submit an application to establish a Dherelanian embassy in Christchurch.
Warmest Wishes,
Gretha Roybox


New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: The United Socialist States of Dherelance
Short Name: United Dherelance
Type of Government: Socialist Republic
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government People's Minister Lorenzo B. O'Keefe
Foreign Minister: Minister of Foreign Affairs Prof. Gretha Royblox

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Ambassador Dr. Martina Kayla Raimondi
Ambassador's Credentials: Former five-year attaché to Ministry of Foreign Affairs abroad; previously, eleven-year Treasure-Secretary to Ministry of Foreign Commerce. Rochhalmsee University alumn.
Ambassador's Family: Maximo Raimondi (husband) and Tenerife Lola Raimondi (9-year old daughter)
Ambassador's Official Residence(Picture):
Image

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Number of Administrative Staff: 10
Number of Operational Staff: 4
Number of Security Staff: 12
Embassy Building (Picture):
Image
Member-State of the International Socialist Congress (ISC)
Top

User avatar
New Haitian
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 17, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Haitian » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:40 pm

Syndic Australia wrote:
*******
*******
****
*******
The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia
"An am fìrin a unsiač, nì Astrālēa adhartas - In truth and solidarity, Australia advances"




From the Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Consulic Affairs (F.C.S. C.A.), April 19° 2024

The Secretariat of the F.C.S. C.A. submits the following application for the initialisation of consulic relations with the New Haitian Empire, on behalf of the Commonwealth, in the interest of pursuing an amicable and mutually beneficial consulic relationship. In particular, the F.C.S. C.A. seeks to pursue a pact of non-aggression, the institution of educational and vocational (apprenticeship) exchange programs (on behalf of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Academics), and perhaps future arrangements regarding trade and mutual defence.

New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: Commonwealth of Syndic Australia
Short Name: Australia
Type of Government: Federal Parliamentary Syndicalist Republic
Head of State: The State Council
Head of Government Prime Minister Gene O'Caelleigh (Industrial Socialist Party)
Foreign Minister: Cabinet Minister for Consulic Affairs Alvin Reuben Cross, F.C.S. C.A.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Cz. Louise Alphonse Mézard, F.C.S. C.A.
Ambassador's Credentials: Louise has a tertiary qualification in Consulic Affairs from the University of Vanuatu, minoring in religious history. She has served as an adjunctary staffer on several previous consulic missions - to Tunisia, to Thailand, to Zanzibar, and - most recently - to Centroamerica (prior to said mission's evacuation following an American coup).
Ambassador's Family: Louise has a husband, Simon Mézard, and one child, Alphonse Mézard (aged 4). If at all possible, we would be most appreciative if Alphonse can be enrolled in local schooling.
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture): If possible, the ambassador (as well as her family and all Australic citizens assigned to the consulic mission) will maintain their residence within the bounds of the Australic embassy.

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 11
Number of Administrative Staff: 7
Number of Operational Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff: 7
Embassy Building: As per the standards for Australic government architecture, the embassy will utilise the Australic Deco style of architecture, as exemplified in this image of the Brighton Communal Hall (image ℅ the Brighton Commune of Southern Australia);

(Image)

Said embassy will be 'P-shaped' as to facilitate a courtyard. Ideally, we would wish for our embassy to be located as close as possible to public transportation, but we can also use our own vehicles, A.M.I. Mindarie sedans (though do note they are electric/hybrid).

*Do Note that, by convention, Australic embassies are equipped with a small, secure armoury used to house armaments (1 semi-automatic or bolt-action rifle per Australic citizen employed by the embassy, typically an Owens AD-6 semi-automatic rifle) for use in emergency defensive situations. Aside from this, security are generally equipped with pistols and non-lethal and non-chemical weaponry (batons and tasers). Should rifle-type weapons be prohibited by local law, pistols can be substituted within the embassy's armoury.*


Image
Office for Diplomatic Affairs
Office of the Director-General


The State Council,

On behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Empress, I send kind greetings.

It is with great pleasure that I may accept the Australian application to establish a diplomatic mission in New Haiti. Effective immediately, the Office for Diplomatic Affairs has granted Australia clearance to begin mission operations.

Upon his arrival in to Christchurch, arrangements will be made for Cz. Louise Alphonse Mézard to meet with The Empress in their capacity as Ambassador.

Kindly,
Sir Alfred Winston
Director-General
Office for Diplomatic Affairs

User avatar
New Haitian
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Feb 17, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Haitian » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:43 pm

Dherelance wrote:
FROM: Prof. Gretha Roybox, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The United Socialist States of Dherelance
TO: Sir Alfred Winston, Director-General, Office for Diplomatic Affairs of The New Haitian Empire

Dearest Mr. Winston,
We are but a fledgling nation, yet we understand the importance of stable international relations for the thriving of all in the global community. Our core principles, of workers' rights, of equality, and of opposition to fascism and to those that crack down on humankind's rights, seem more than compatible with your own tolerant philosophy.
Because of these twin reasons, we hereby submit an application to establish a Dherelanian embassy in Christchurch.
Warmest Wishes,
Gretha Roybox


New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: The United Socialist States of Dherelance
Short Name: United Dherelance
Type of Government: Socialist Republic
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government People's Minister Lorenzo B. O'Keefe
Foreign Minister: Minister of Foreign Affairs Prof. Gretha Royblox

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Ambassador Dr. Martina Kayla Raimondi
Ambassador's Credentials: Former five-year attaché to Ministry of Foreign Affairs abroad; previously, eleven-year Treasure-Secretary to Ministry of Foreign Commerce. Rochhalmsee University alumn.
Ambassador's Family: Maximo Raimondi (husband) and Tenerife Lola Raimondi (9-year old daughter)
Ambassador's Official Residence(Picture):
(Image)

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Number of Administrative Staff: 10
Number of Operational Staff: 4
Number of Security Staff: 12
Embassy Building (Picture):
(Image)


Image
Office for Diplomatic Affairs
Office of the Director-General


People's Minister Lorenzo B. O'Keefe,

On behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Empress, I send kind greetings.

It is with great pleasure that I may accept the United Dherelance application to establish a diplomatic mission in New Haiti. Effective immediately, the Office for Diplomatic Affairs has granted United Dherelance clearance to begin mission operations.

Upon his arrival in to Christchurch, arrangements will be made for Dr. Martina Kayla Raimondi to meet with The Empress in their capacity as Ambassador.

Kindly,
Sir Alfred Winston
Director-General
Office for Diplomatic Affairs
Top

User avatar
The Romania
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The Romania » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:56 pm

Image
ROMANURRE POBLUPE SENADUS
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
رُمَانُرِّ پُوبْلُپِع سِنَادُسْ • مِنِیچُسْ عِتْچَارِرّ

Iuliu Bespasiu | 35 Grandissimus St., Carthage | 555-555-5555 | iuliu.bespasiu@romanus,ro

26 April 2021
On behalf of the Senate and People of Romania and in the spirit of goodwill, I am writing to the New Haitian Empire to request the establishment of an embassy.

We believe that increased relations, facilitated by an embassy, will be mutually beneficial. SIKE! Does anyone actually read these letters? Actually, I was just bribed by a... "procurer," let's just say. He runs the largest brothel network throughout Romania, and he wants to serve as a powerful government official. So what better way than a government official AWAY from Romania? So that he couldn't annoy Romanian security forces? And then I'm going to send the Romanian Intelligence Agency to assassinate him in the embassy, and frame it on those pesky ISIS freaks! Then the largest brothel network in Romania will come. Tumbling. Right. Down!

I ask that you consider our request.

New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: Senate and People of Romania
Short Name: Romania
Type of Government: Unitary presidential constitutional republic
Head of State: Muammadu Maçipor, CONSUL
Head of Government Bincentiu Babrarubra, TRIBUNE
Foreign Minister: Iuliu Bespasiu, FOREIGN MINISTER

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Undercoberu Pimpu
Ambassador's Credentials: 17 years of experience negotiating with powerful Romanian forces, 20 years business expertise, highly charismatic with women and men of effeminate tendencies
Ambassador's Family: Prostituta Una, Prostituta Dua, Additionalu Prostitutu Masculinu (all totally legitimate family members)
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture): (The embassy will house accommodations for the ambassador)

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 23
Number of Administrative Staff: 27
Number of Operational Staff: 3
Number of Security Staff: 2
Embassy Building (Picture) Image

User avatar
Rightport
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 357
Founded: Jan 18, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Rightport » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:14 pm

New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name:
Short Name:
Type of Government:
Head of State:
Head of Government Hon. Carl Maxuma
Foreign Minister: Hon. John Platunoo

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: charge d'affaires Ben Wallte
Ambassador's Credentials: Former Permanent Secratary to the Ministry of Finance, Rightport
Ambassador's Family: None
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture): None specific

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 2
Number of Administrative Staff: 2
Number of Operational Staff: 2
Number of Security Staff: 4
Embassy Building (Picture)

User avatar
Republic of Kahrivstan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
Free-Market Paradise

Postby Republic of Kahrivstan » Tue May 04, 2021 9:19 am

Image

Republic of Kahrivstan - External Relations Ministry

To: Director-General Sir Alfred Winston, Office for Diplomatic Affairs
From: Lorvena Tevros, External Relations Minister
Subject: Embassy Application


Greetings, I am Lorvena Tevros, External Relations Minister of the Republic of Kahrivstan, the legitimate government of Kahrivstan. After reviewing your nation, we at the External Relations Ministry feel that a relationship could provide long-term benefits to both of our nations and therefore would like to file the following Diplomatic Mission Application:

New Haitian Empire Diplomatic Mission Application

National Information
Official Name: The Republic of Kahrivstan
Short Name: Kahrivstan
Type of Government: Democracy
Head of State: Morgatil Alasante
Head of Government Morgatil Alasante
Foreign Minister: Lorvena Tevros

Ambassador Information
Ambassador's Name: Dravin Xaziz
Ambassador's Credentials: While he has had no formal training, Dravin Xaziz has been engaging in diplomatic missions with other factions in Kahrivstan for years and, among other things, was part of the team that eased tensions with the Kahrivstan Freedom Federation.
Ambassador's Family: N/A
Ambassador's Official Residence(picture): Ambassador Xaziz will live within the Embassy pictured below.

Embassy Information
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 19
Number of Administrative Staff: 3
Number of Operational Staff: 18
Number of Security Staff: 9
Embassy Building (Picture): Image


I look forward to hearing what you think of our application.


Yours,
Lorvena Tevros
External Relations Minister of the Republic of Kahrivstan
Unless stated otherwise, this nation does not reflect my personal views. With that being said, if there is an issue with the portrayal of this nation please let me know. It is one of the major factions fighting for dominance in the Modern Tech failed state of Kahrivstan. I will not use more than one faction in a single thread without permission and generally all of the factions will want to fight one another. Within reason, you do not need my permission to defeat me or kill my characters. I prefer the roleplaying opportunities that losing offers.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hallowed Brazilian Empire, Hoellefjord, Imperial wastelandia, Ladinacem Andia, Novrod

Advertisement

Remove ads