NATION

PASSWORD

Just what we need another hypothetical.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Well. Get rich and end humanity or not

Scenario #1. Yes i take the deal. Humans suck and its time to give another species a chance
5
8%
Scenario. #1. Are you kidding me? I like kids. No deal I’ma hero even if no one else knows it
15
25%
Scenario. #2. Weill if i dont take it someone else will. Give me the money
12
20%
Scenario #2. No i have faith in my fellow humans everybody will reject it.
4
7%
Question. YEs i think all 1000 people will look to their species first and save earth for humans
1
2%
Question. maybe i can turn it down, but not everybody will, aliens get the earth
12
20%
Thank god and goddess the Hoff will save us from this evil day
10
17%
 
Total votes : 59

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 113770
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Just what we need another hypothetical.

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:52 pm

Fellow denizens of NSG, just want you wanted, Yet another hypothetical. This one was sparked by a conversation Free Joy State and I had in an IM hypothetical.

SInce i am always looking for a bargain you get two for one, Really three. For the first two the story line is basically the same but the game changes a bit, the third question is your opinion on the final outcome of version 2.

Without further Ado.


It’s raining out, pouring in fact and you are out in it, but you don’t care you are having a good day, a real good day a day so good you cant remember a better one. Maybe you find out your unrequited love is actually quite requited, or two classes that you took this semester that are required for your major and and you thought you were going to fail... you dont fail, in fact you get A’s and you realize that you got it, you understand the material really well, and those A’s were quite deserved. Or maybe your favorite grandma Ethel’s stage 4 pancreatic cancer was a test mistake, a week of liver pills and she will be fine. Or maybe all three...


so you are walking down the street and you see this fellow in a trench coat and a hat who looks awful, his skin tone is bad, he looks miserable, he is dropping his packages all over the street. You are in such a good mood You are going to pay it forward. You help him with his packages, get him in order and since you are standing in front of a bar, offer to buy him a drink. He looks at you a little strangely gratefully accepts you offer and you and he head into the bar.

its a dark place and you and he sit at a table and he says “ I have never been in a place like this before, what do i do?” You suggest he have a bourbon, and you are buying, waitress brings 2. He slams his down and says “damm that is good, thank you” no one on this stupid planet has done one thing for me, but you. Here let’s me return the favor, and he orders two more. As the waitress goes to get the next round you notice his bad skin tone is a color it looks kind of silvery, and a little patchy, but its dark and you really can’t tell, but you ask him what’s wrong. He looks you up and down and gets a look in his green eyes that seems to say .. sure why not and he starts to tell you his tale.

you may have noticed i am not from here. About 150,000 of your years ago, we came to this part of the system to have a look, we saw this planet it was lovely pretty environment, great air, mountains, trees, just lovely, Great place, nobody here but a bunch of apes. We decided that when we got around to it we would come back and maybe colonize the place. So we kept our eye on it. About 50 of your years ago, we start seeing all sorts of electromagnetic radiation from your planet . I am part of the team that came to see what happened.

our fleet gets here and ....holy crap, what have you done to this place? it use to be beautiful, now you have all sorts of crap in the air, poisoned the lakes and oceans you fight stupid wars, you have paved paradise and put up a parking lot. It’s awful and you people, gads. You enslave each other, you control each other, you cant find reasons not to kill each other, seriously dude you are first decent person i met here.

Since you have been decent to me, i am going to make you an offer. (Here is where the scenarios split)

Look we are fair species and you have been fair to us. So here the deal. We will stick into a tax free bank account that only you have access too and pay you 1 million dollars a month in todays dollars for the rest of your natural life, and you will have a long one, but we get the planet. No, we dont kill anyone or create any harm to anyone but after 10 months there are no more humans born. Every pregnant woman now carries their babies to full term, and they will be all healthy ones., but that’s it. No human can get pregnant again, we do nothing else to the species When you all die out, we will come down and put the planet back into decent shape and take over. unless you blab no one knows it was you . Don’t take the deal and well we go somewhere else.....

Do you do the deal ?


Scenario 2

Exact same deal as 1 except your new friend tells you. If you say “no” we are going to ask 999 other random People, if anyone of them says yes, it happens. No one finds out who it was, or why women are no longer pregnant, but humans eventually die out.

Do you take the deal?


Question Even if you say no to scenario 2 do you think someone else will take it?


i say no to scenario one, i think i would say yes to 2, i dont have faith in 999 other human beings to do the right thing, even if it means the species goes extinct
Last edited by Ethel mermania on Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
New Jacobland
Envoy
 
Posts: 342
Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Anarchy

Postby New Jacobland » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:59 pm

I'd probably say no to scenario 1, reason being a million/month is worthless if there is nothing to spend it on.

Same reasoning as you for scenario 2, I'd rather get the million dollars a month and end humanity than have humanity ended without the money.
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Likes: Cricket, tennis, Australia, democracy
Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

User avatar
Haruhi Japan
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Haruhi Japan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:01 pm

So they just have some magical God-like power that lowers women's fertility? Doesn't make much sense tbh :-/
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 113770
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:08 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:So they just have some magical God-like power that lowers women's fertility? Doesn't make much sense tbh :-/


they are aliens with technologies at least 300,000 years ahead of earth, its an undetectable aerosol sprayed into the air
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Kannap
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63725
Founded: May 07, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kannap » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:08 pm

No to 1

Yes to 2

And a "Curse you Ethel" for making me feel like I'm filling out the referendums part of an election ballot.

Haruhi Japan wrote:So they just have some magical God-like power that lowers women's fertility? Doesn't make much sense tbh :-/


It's a fictional hypothetical scenario, it doesn't really have to make sense.
24 years old, gay asexual, male Presbyterian, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident ostrich
Political Party: Not affiliated/Independent
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
Luna Amore wrote:note to self, insert clever reference to Kannap
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
RYM || Political test results
.::The List of National Sports::.

User avatar
Odreria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1991
Founded: Jun 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odreria » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:12 pm

I would rather not be the one that ends the human race.

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 113770
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:14 pm

Odreria wrote:I would rather not be the one that ends the human race.

Do you think some else will?
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Odreria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1991
Founded: Jun 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odreria » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:14 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Odreria wrote:I would rather not be the one that ends the human race.

Do you think some else will?

yeah

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 113770
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Odreria wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Do you think some else will?

yeah

I do too, and its why i said I think in scenario 2 i would take the money. I am not positive i would, but i dont have a lot of faith in humanity so maybe why not.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Heloin
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19365
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Heloin » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:21 pm

In scenario two would I be able to know who the other 999 are even if I don't know which one may or may not have fucked everything over? If so then if one of them takes it I go highlander on them and fight them all until I'm the only one.
Ye wouldna' have your freedom to take a drink or two.
If it wasna' for the work of the Dorsai!

Proudly Zimbabwean | Art Thread | Stand With Hong Kong | Industrial Workers of the World | Stand With Artsakh
Harmless Historical Nut

User avatar
Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21498
Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Senkaku » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:21 pm

Does this alien have any wiggle room in our negotiation? What an incompetent boob, honestly, to make this sort of deal just because I helped it with a box or whatever
haters will see you growing on a finite planet and say you can't grow infinitely

User avatar
Haruhi Japan
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Haruhi Japan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:22 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:So they just have some magical God-like power that lowers women's fertility? Doesn't make much sense tbh :-/


they are aliens with technologies at least 300,000 years ahead of earth, its an undetectable aerosol sprayed into the air

In order for civilization to occur. A species must be able to thrive and take advantage of the planet's natural resources. I think these aliens are major hypocrites because they most likely did the same thing to their planet. I would ask to visit there planet and see how exploited it is. Then ww can talk about whether humanity is truly worthless which I still disagree with. Humans may have done a lot of bad but we do so many good things that no other animal on Earth could achieve. Entertainment, art, music, theater, science, mathematics. These are all wonderful human inventions that would never see the light of day without us. I would ask what cultural or recreational achievements have these aliens made and eventually I think the aliens would find that they have more in common with us than they originally thought. As is the case for most civilized species. But I know this is just a hypothetical question and you don't care about this. I think it is obvious that most people would choose opinion 1 because honestly 999 other random humans that could be the most selfish person in the world isn't really a fair point. I think it would make much more sense for them to ask someone who had a kind heart like the main character in this story who helped the alien. Why would they ask a potentially selfish person and then be surprised if they take the money. I have faith that there is 999 other people in this world that would refuse the money and those are the kind of people that would likely go out of their way to help somebody like that in the first place.
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

User avatar
Auphelia
Minister
 
Posts: 2853
Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auphelia » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:31 pm

I would say no in option one, primarily because I have little right to decide for the entire rest of humanity on whether to end us all, no matter how relatively peacefully. Getting better or worse is a collective action and there is no reason I, of all people, should have any more right to decide we will inevitably destroy the planet than anyone else.

I would, however, say yes in option two. Not only do I believe at least half of the others would be desperate, unthinking, or selfish enough to take the money even with the major caveat, but I would wager much of the other half who might not have said yes would make the same analysis I have and come to the conclusion that someone else will eventually say yes and so they might as well take the money for themselves. It may be pessimistic, but it is also realistic. The odds that not one out of 1,000 people would take the money are virtually non-existent.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 113770
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:38 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:
they are aliens with technologies at least 300,000 years ahead of earth, its an undetectable aerosol sprayed into the air

In order for civilization to occur. A species must be able to thrive and take advantage of the planet's natural resources. I think these aliens are major hypocrites because they most likely did the same thing to their planet. I would ask to visit there planet and see how exploited it is. Then ww can talk about whether humanity is truly worthless which I still disagree with. Humans may have done a lot of bad but we do so many good things that no other animal on Earth could achieve. Entertainment, art, music, theater, science, mathematics. These are all wonderful human inventions that would never see the light of day without us. I would ask what cultural or recreational achievements have these aliens made and eventually I think the aliens would find that they have more in common with us than they originally thought. As is the case for most civilized species. But I know this is just a hypothetical question and you don't care about this. I think it is obvious that most people would choose opinion 1 because honestly 999 other random humans that could be the most selfish person in the world isn't really a fair point. I think it would make much more sense for them to ask someone who had a kind heart like the main character in this story who helped the alien. Why would they ask a potentially selfish person and then be surprised if they take the money. I have faith that there is 999 other people in this world that would refuse the money and those are the kind of people that would likely go out of their way to help somebody like that in the first place.


They dont care, the only reason they are offering the deal is for their own amusement. Scenario 2 asks do you think that out of 1000 random people will someone accept the deal. If we can cherry pick the 1000 i think you are right we can find 1,000 folks to say no. But that is not the question the question is if you think someone is going to say yes, are you going to say yes anyway so you may as well be rich at the end of your life. No one gets harmed in this, they just die out in their natural time
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Uiiop
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5940
Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Uiiop » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:50 pm

I would blunty say to their face that they’re acting the same as the people who making this problem worse and that at best they deserve it too. I will say no and whatever happens try to relive people of their suffering.

User avatar
The Sherpa Empire
Minister
 
Posts: 2450
Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:00 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:i say no to scenario one, i think i would say yes to 2, i dont have faith in 999 other human beings to do the right thing, even if it means the species goes extinct


Same.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 113770
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:10 pm

Uiiop wrote:I would blunty say to their face that they’re acting the same as the people who making this problem worse and that at best they deserve it too. I will say no and whatever happens try to relive people of their suffering.

Their response would be, " sweetie humans are the problem." But respect your choice and say 2 down 998 to go.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Krasny-Volny
Minister
 
Posts: 2917
Founded: Nov 20, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krasny-Volny » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:20 pm

Geez, all you guys saying you'll take this 'deal', have never lived in a city with a gigantic homeless population have you? People like this and even stranger are a common sight and they babble gibberish all the time. You've just bought a bourbon for a bum who was discharged from the funny farm when his insurance ran out, and this is his way of buttering you up.

Assuming there's any fact in anything the weirdo is saying:

I don't need a million dollars a month, and I don't do deals with the devil, whether proverbial or otherwise.

I say no.

The weirdo says he'll ask the same of 999 other people, I still say no.

Partly because I don't trust the weird bum, and partly because I don't take deals that sound too good to be true.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

User avatar
The Sherpa Empire
Minister
 
Posts: 2450
Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:32 pm

Krasny-Volny wrote:Geez, all you guys saying you'll take this 'deal', have never lived in a city with a gigantic homeless population have you? People like this and even stranger are a common sight and they babble gibberish all the time. You've just bought a bourbon for a bum who was discharged from the funny farm when his insurance ran out, and this is his way of buttering you up.


Geez, man, it's like you've never heard of suspension of disbelief, but you still decided to give everyone a snotty lecture for no goddamn reason.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

User avatar
Haruhi Japan
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Haruhi Japan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:33 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:In order for civilization to occur. A species must be able to thrive and take advantage of the planet's natural resources. I think these aliens are major hypocrites because they most likely did the same thing to their planet. I would ask to visit there planet and see how exploited it is. Then ww can talk about whether humanity is truly worthless which I still disagree with. Humans may have done a lot of bad but we do so many good things that no other animal on Earth could achieve. Entertainment, art, music, theater, science, mathematics. These are all wonderful human inventions that would never see the light of day without us. I would ask what cultural or recreational achievements have these aliens made and eventually I think the aliens would find that they have more in common with us than they originally thought. As is the case for most civilized species. But I know this is just a hypothetical question and you don't care about this. I think it is obvious that most people would choose opinion 1 because honestly 999 other random humans that could be the most selfish person in the world isn't really a fair point. I think it would make much more sense for them to ask someone who had a kind heart like the main character in this story who helped the alien. Why would they ask a potentially selfish person and then be surprised if they take the money. I have faith that there is 999 other people in this world that would refuse the money and those are the kind of people that would likely go out of their way to help somebody like that in the first place.


They dont care, the only reason they are offering the deal is for their own amusement. Scenario 2 asks do you think that out of 1000 random people will someone accept the deal. If we can cherry pick the 1000 i think you are right we can find 1,000 folks to say no. But that is not the question the question is if you think someone is going to say yes, are you going to say yes anyway so you may as well be rich at the end of your life. No one gets harmed in this, they just die out in their natural time

Then screw 'em! They are no better than the humans that they desperately claim are "evil" and "ruining the planet". I would say no to both options and tell the alien to go F himself.
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

User avatar
Mercatus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 904
Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Mercatus » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:16 pm

I choose the unlisted option 3.

The aliens can eat the human resistance’s ass and a healthy stream of lead. We probably won’t last long, but at least we’ll be having fun and not sitting around doing nothing when we die out.

Or if they’re as peaceful as they say they are then they just came all this way through space only to cower to some fat larper with a machine gun.
Last edited by Mercatus on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
”While I oppose most gun control proposals, there is one group of Americans I believe should be disarmed: Federal Agents.”

-Ron Paul

User avatar
Loeje
Diplomat
 
Posts: 840
Founded: Feb 02, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Loeje » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:30 pm

I would choose no for both. I don't think anyone would choose to let humanity die out, and I wouldn't want to be part of it either.
End Vaccine Nationalism!
"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8
"Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty." Proverbs 22:16

User avatar
Haruhi Japan
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Haruhi Japan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Mercatus wrote:I choose the unlisted option 3.

The aliens can eat the human resistance’s ass and a healthy stream of lead. We probably won’t last long, but at least we’ll be having fun and not sitting around doing nothing when we die out.

Or if they’re as peaceful as they say they are then they just came all this way through space only to cower to some fat larper with a machine gun.

I would join in the resistance and give those alien bastards hell for trying to kill off the human race and being so damn condescending.
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

User avatar
The Two Jerseys
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16121
Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Two Jerseys » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:04 pm

Sorry ET, I was a decent person, but you gotta die now...
"The Duke of Texas" is too formal for regular use. Just call me "Your Grace".
"If I would like to watch goodness, sanity, God and logic being fucked I would watch Japanese porn." -Nightkill the Emperor
"This thread makes me wish I was a moron so that I wouldn't have to comprehend how stupid the topic is." -The Empire of Pretantia
Head of State: HM King Louis
Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. James O'Dell MP, Prime Minister
Ambassador to the World Assembly: HE Sir John Ross "J.R." Ewing II, Bt.
Join Excalibur Squadron. We're Commandos who fly Spitfires. Chicks dig Commandos who fly Spitfires.

User avatar
Tsaivao
Envoy
 
Posts: 316
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Tsaivao » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:15 pm

So... This is basically just Prisoner's Dilemma but with 1000 people and anti-natalist philosophy.

I'ma just say no to both, I wouldn't want to be the one responsible, I do not want that whatsoever.
~::~ May the five winds guide us to glory ~::~
OPERATION TEN-GO: Tsaivao Authority confirms wormhole drives based on alien designs are functional | Gen. Tsaosin: "Operational integrity is the key to our success against the xenic threat. In a week, we will have already infiltrated into their world." | All leaders of Tsaivao send personal farewells to Ten-Go special forces unit Tsaikantan-8
Nation doesn't reflect my personal beliefs, NS stats aren't really worried about except for Nudity because "haha funny"
The symbol on my flag is supposed to be a typhoon
Pro: LGBT, BLM, Democracy, Democratic Socialism, Rationalism
Neutral: Gun Rights, Abortion, Centrism
Anti: Trumpism, Radicalization, Fundamentalism, Fascism

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Animu Place, Blue Nagia, Dowaesk, Drew Durrnil, Fahran, Fartsniffage, Galway-Dublin, Great Algerstonia, Grinning Dragon, Gun Manufacturers, Herzpunkt, Idzequitch, Insaanistan, Lady Victory, Menschlicher Sternenstaat, Nakena, Nanatsu no Tsuki, North Washington Republic, Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana, Senkaku, The Huskar Social Union, The Reformed American Republic, The Rich Port, The Two Jerseys, Thermodolia, Valyxias

Advertisement

Remove ads