NATION

PASSWORD

Avatar The Last Airbender: Untold Tales (OOC/Signups/Reboot)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:58 pm

I'm making myself an app.
Government Type: Federation
Leader: President Alexis Potter
Tech Level: MT/PMT
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains
Country name: The European Federation
Founding Year: 1918

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Always down for some avatar I'll be making a earthbender

Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:07 pm

Voxija wrote:OP, examine my character ideas. They're finally finished.

Name: Gudit Chanlin

Appearance: 5' 7", regal demeanor, black hair in a sort of twist hairstyle that is half nobility and half fighter, soft brown eyes, wiry physique, wears a camouflage green knee-length tunic and pants.

Type of Bender: Nonbender

Weapons: A naginata, a comb that is sharpened in the points like a knife, and her mind.

Biography: Born to an important family in Omashu, Gudit thought that she would become nothing more than a wife, mother, and possibly a manager of the household's finances. Gudit's aunt Kuriki tried to teach her niece weapons, but Gudit didn't listen. She was going to be happy in her chosen life, learning womanly skills with aplomb and preparing herself for a life in the private sphere. Until the Fire Nation invaded.

Gudit Chanlin's family tried to keep her safe and unknowing of those things, but Gudit was a sharp one, and she quickly learned that something terrible was going down. Gudit took a trip out of Omashu on the excuse that she was going to sell some of her hand-painted pottery. Gudit saw destruction, war, and tyranny. Gudit did not return from her trip.

Gudit remembered her weapons training, and asked a young Bumi to provide her with what she needed. Armed, Gudit Chanlin set out for the forest, to fight against the Fire Nation—with help, of course. She retains her regal demeanor even when living off the land in the forest, and is currently trying to get people to join her partisan group. Her young age and relative inexperience balance out with her natural leadership skills.

[hr]

Name: Ruzon

Appearance: A gangly 5' 5" teenager with no muscles to speak of, messy black hair, and a cold, hard, determined look in his dark eyes. Dresses in a ripped brown shirt and breeches.

Type of Bender: Firebender, but not very good at it. Kind of wishes he was an earthbender.

Weapons: A slingshot for flinging rocks at his enemies.

Biography: Ruzon was born in the Fire Nation to parents who outwardly expressed their support for the Fire Nation but privately made jokes about it. Ruzon, however, still grew up believing Fire Nation propaganda wholeheartedly.

When the Fire Nation invaded, Ruzon's family decided to journey to a colony town in the Earth Kingdom. Outwardly, it was to aid in the invasion, but actually, it was to help their son experience something else. This was around the time Ruzon started firebending, although he could only make sparks.

During a run to catch frogs outside the colony town, Ruzon discovered something truly terrifying: a group of Fire Nation soldiers executing and cremating civilians with firebending. During that moment, Ruzon's life changed forever. He began to hate his own powers and his own people. Thankfully, the soldiers didn't suspect a young teenager would be up to anything suspicious, and Ruzon went to his village in shock.

Ruzon's parents encouraged his decision to run away. Ruzon took his slingshot and began to live in the forest. Right now, he is looking for a group to join to help fight his own people. Ruzon has great moral conflicts about it that a 15-year-old shouldn't experience.

ACCEPTED
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:43 am

I’ll have an app up soon

Deblar
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:33 am

Name: Shinzo Kobe

Appearance:
Shinzo has black, rather messy hair, stubble on his face, light tan skin, and and a grizzled look in his bronze-colored eyes. He wears a white, sleeveless top, baggy pants and your average shoes. He also usually wears a bandanna on his face to conceal his identity.

Type of Bender: Firebender

Weapons: 18" sword that once belonged to his father, small pocket knife

Biography:
Shinzo Kobe was born to two rather wealthy parents in the Fire Nation in 24 BG. His father helped make weapons for the Fire Nation's military, and his mother was a member of the Fire Nation nobility. Growing up, he was interested in his father's business, and his father began to show him the ropes. Shinzo eventually discovered that his father was trained in sword combat, and eagerly requested for his dad to train him. His father eventually agreed, and as such, Shinzo was trained. Shinzo also had a close relationship with his mother, who would spend as much time with him as he could.

At the age of 19, Shinzo joined the Fire Army, being rather patriotic at the time. However, since the 100 Year War wouldn't start for about another 5 years, he didn't get to see much action. Being cooped up when he could've been out making his country and parents proud rather irritated him, and once his division began moving, he was thrilled to actually be doing something. However, his division was one of the ones tasked with eliminating the Air Nomads in the Genocide, which Shinzo was not mentally prepared for. When the moment came, Shinzo refused to go along, and after saving a flying lemur from the site, which he kept as a pet and named Luka, and evading capture from the Army, he went into hiding in Omashu, where he hopes the Fire Nation won't find him anytime soon.

Deblar
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:05 am

/bump, i guess

Deblar
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:16 am

/bump again

Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:02 pm

Deblar wrote:Name: Shinzo Kobe

Appearance:
Shinzo has black, rather messy hair, stubble on his face, light tan skin, and and a grizzled look in his bronze-colored eyes. He wears a white, sleeveless top, baggy pants and your average shoes. He also usually wears a bandanna on his face to conceal his identity.

Type of Bender: Firebender

Weapons: 18" sword that once belonged to his father, small pocket knife

Biography:
Shinzo Kobe was born to two rather wealthy parents in the Fire Nation in 24 BG. His father helped make weapons for the Fire Nation's military, and his mother was a member of the Fire Nation nobility. Growing up, he was interested in his father's business, and his father began to show him the ropes. Shinzo eventually discovered that his father was trained in sword combat, and eagerly requested for his dad to train him. His father eventually agreed, and as such, Shinzo was trained. Shinzo also had a close relationship with his mother, who would spend as much time with him as he could.

At the age of 19, Shinzo joined the Fire Army, being rather patriotic at the time. However, since the 100 Year War wouldn't start for about another 5 years, he didn't get to see much action. Being cooped up when he could've been out making his country and parents proud rather irritated him, and once his division began moving, he was thrilled to actually be doing something. However, his division was one of the ones tasked with eliminating the Air Nomads in the Genocide, which Shinzo was not mentally prepared for. When the moment came, Shinzo refused to go along, and after saving a flying lemur from the site, which he kept as a pet and named Luka, and evading capture from the Army, he went into hiding in Omashu, where he hopes the Fire Nation won't find him anytime soon.

ACCEPTED
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Deblar
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:02 pm

Uhh...

Everyone still alive?

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Founded: Apr 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:20 pm

I am
I LIKE turtles. Like a lot.
My nation is based on turtles and turtle stuff.
I don't really use NS stats.
Also, TURTLE!

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:40 pm

Deblar wrote:Uhh...

Everyone still alive?

I am. Been very busy the last several days.
Government Type: Federation
Leader: President Alexis Potter
Tech Level: MT/PMT
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains
Country name: The European Federation
Founding Year: 1918

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:44 pm

I'm waiting for it to start
Also, TURTLE!

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:44 am

Jestar Falls wrote:I'm waiting for it to start

I really want it to start, but it all depends on the OP. Considering I had to TG the OP to get them to accept Deblar's app, I think the OP has lost all interest in this RP.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Deblar
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:44 am

Voxija wrote:
Jestar Falls wrote:I'm waiting for it to start

I really want it to start, but it all depends on the OP. Considering I had to TG the OP to get them to accept Deblar's app, I think the OP has lost all interest in this RP.

That sucks

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:24 pm

/bump
Also, TURTLE!

Deblar
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:26 am

part of me wants to reboot this myself

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Deblar wrote:part of me wants to reboot this myself

Considering the OP doesn't seem interested anymore, that might be a good idea.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Jestar Falls
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Jestar Falls » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:11 pm

I don't think they are...
Also, TURTLE!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse