NATION

PASSWORD

Trade and sale of nobelian beer (Open)(10% discount on sale)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Trade and sale of nobelian beer (Open)(10% discount on sale)

Postby Union of Nobelia » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:23 pm

Government Federal
Secretary of Commerce and Consumption: Dra. Bernardette Napoli Grimaldi

Parliamentary Democratic Congress
Minister of Economy: Dr. Markus Karl Heisenberg Goldhaber

The nations of the world are invited to market and distribute our national beer.
Here you will see our main brands that will be available soon.
Below is our table to learn more about our offer.





LogotypeBrand nameDetailed information
ImageNobel Star
  • Company name: Nobelia Stars State Enterprise.
  • Headquarters: Fuyaira, Sovereign State of Dubai.
  • Place of production: Macao, Sovereign State of Ching Luang.
  • Quality: Ph of 4.5; free of starches.
  • Product presentation: 350 ml glass bottles and 450 ml aluminum can.
  • Percent alcohol: 4.5% alcohol.
  • Description: It is an important beer of origin due to its quality of drink.
  • Characteristics: They are top-fermented beers made with a mixture of wheat and barley. Made by artisans for a more nationalistic delight. It has different presentations such as amber and clear.
ImageCerveza Scoscht
  • Name of the business or company: Empresa Transnacional Momoxco.
  • Main headquarters: Tezontle, sovereign State of Huilixco.
  • Place of production: Zhanghai, Sovereign State of Ching Luang.
  • Quality: Ph of 3.5; Bitterness less than 5 mg.
  • Product presentation: 5 liter wooden and aluminum barrels and 500 ml glass bottles.
  • Percent alcohol: 6.5% alcohol.
  • Description: It is a beer that seeks worldwide recognition.
  • Characteristics: Highly refined malt beers and spontaneous process which makes it ideal for convivialities. It has different presentations such as amber, dark and light.
ImageArtz Duscht
  • Name of the business or company: Compañía de Vinos y Licores de Nobelia.
  • Main headquarters: Commercial Center Sector, sovereign State of Nobelopolis.
  • Place of production: Sphynx, Sovereign State of Ethiopia.
  • Quality: Ph of 4.0; Bitterness less than 5 mg.
  • Product presentation: 250 ml refined cut glass bottle.
  • Percent alcohol: 3.5% alcohol.
  • Description: It is a beer in the shape of replicas of works of art of our nation, created and patented by the artist Gryunt Van Lucker.
  • Characteristics: Beers with high fruit flavor and / or spices, not considered within another traditional style. It has presentations in amber and dark.
ImageDeath Monster
  • Name of the business or company: Compañía de Vinos y Licores de Nobelia.
  • Main headquarters: Commercial Center Sector, sovereign State of Nobelopolis.
  • Place of production: Sankt-Peterburg, Sovereign State of Pryat.
  • Quality: Ph of 4.3; Bitterness greater than 5 mg.
  • Product presentation: 550 ml glass bottles and black aluminum can and 10 liter barrels.
  • Alcohol percentage: 27.5% alcohol.
  • Description: High potential beer that will be a challenge to transport.
  • Characteristics: Beer originating from Pryat of strong black color and very creamy, with a strong flavor of roasted malt. With an alcohol content greater than 20%, these specialty beers can have a flavor and boldness similar to sherry or port.





Brand nameNSD price
Nobel Star
  • 350 ml glass bottles: 3.5 NSD
  • 450 ml aluminum can: 3.2 NSD
Cerveza Scoscht
  • 5 liter wooden barrels: 10.5 NSD
  • 5 liter aluminum barrels: 11 NSD
  • 500 ml glass bottles: 4.5 NSD
Artz Duscht
  • 250 ml refined cut glass bottle: 8.5 NSD
Death Monster
  • 550 ml black aluminum can: 4.5 NSD
  • 550 ml black glass bottles: 5 NSD
  • 10 liter barrels: 12 NSD

The following application is submitted for the purchase or commercial establishment of nobelian beer.

Code: Select all
[b]Name of nation:[/b]
[b]Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others).[/b]
[b]Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty):[/b]
[b]Any special request?[/b]
Last edited by Union of Nobelia on Sat May 21, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6678
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Trade and sale of nobelian beer (Open)

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:44 pm

I won't buy because haram, but maybe you can do other kinds of drinks too? :)
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:05 pm

Take advantage of the 10% discount on sales and commercial agreements signed for sale./

User avatar
Nova Kartago
Diplomat
 
Posts: 517
Founded: Mar 17, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Kartago » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:32 pm

On the initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism in our country, we are counting the largest international companies, and we are applying for a special permit from your esteemed government to include your company in the list of international companies. Please cooperate in order to obtain the required permit.

Greetings

User avatar
Islamic Balkans
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Aug 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Balkans » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:46 pm

The Sultan Qadir I would like to buy, market, and distribute your beer in his Sultanate for his non-muslim subjects. He will be waiting for your telegram.

User avatar
Trolleborg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 702
Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Trolleborg » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:15 am

Name of nation: Trolleborg
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others). All brands available, probably thousand of litres a day each. We need it for a "World Pub" in our Trolleborg International Airport
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): Right now no
Any special request? No

User avatar
Republic of Pine
Attaché
 
Posts: 78
Founded: Jan 06, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Republic of Pine » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:45 pm

Name of nation: Republic of Pine
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others).
50,000 cases, of each variety, monthly if possible
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): Yes, we are open to establish international commerce with your nation.
Any special request?
Please ship to:

Ocean freight transport via SeaScape
Attn: Karolina Darejani Lomidze ICO L&L, Lihtne Kiosks SME
Port I.D. Number K-5900
L&L Warehouse #2B
44 tänavanumber no.6
58000 Soyue
Republic of Pine
Republic of Pine, resident nation of The Democratika, proud member of the GFTC

User avatar
Wrengoh
Envoy
 
Posts: 252
Founded: Jul 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrengoh » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:13 pm

Name of nation: Federation of Wrengoh
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others). 8500 Boxes of Cerveza Scoscht
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): We want to establish trade in near future. Link to our Industry: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1583899
Any special request? No
If a deal/request/trade cannot be negotiated due to ideological reasons, it would be nice to specify this somewhere. Please reply to Telegram msgs! They help solve a lot of issues.
Make Nations, not Memes.

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:28 pm

Nova Kartago wrote:On the initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism in our country, we are counting the largest international companies, and we are applying for a special permit from your esteemed government to include your company in the list of international companies. Please cooperate in order to obtain the required permit.

Greetings

The government of the Union of Nobelia, notifies you that you can send a telegram with the forms or, where appropriate, the links to carry out this type of trade with your government.
We are willing to cooperate to link business deals with your nation.

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:32 pm

Trolleborg wrote:Name of nation: Trolleborg
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others). All brands available, probably thousand of litres a day each. We need it for a "World Pub" in our Trolleborg International Airport
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): Right now no
Any special request? No


The proposal is accepted, remember that the purchase carries a 10% discount, in this case, as it is a commercial deal, a reference price can be given for the magnitude of importation into the country.

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:35 pm

Republic of Pine wrote:Name of nation: Republic of Pine
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others).
50,000 cases, of each variety, monthly if possible
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): Yes, we are open to establish international commerce with your nation.
Any special request?
Please ship to:

Ocean freight transport via SeaScape
Attn: Karolina Darejani Lomidze ICO L&L, Lihtne Kiosks SME
Port I.D. Number K-5900
L&L Warehouse #2B
44 tänavanumber no.6
58000 Soyue
Republic of Pine


The proposal is accepted, remember that the purchase carries a 10% discount, having a treaty with our nation will be able to enjoy the benefits (soon signing a commercial treaty that you will be invited to participate), your order to import the drink will be available soon to your destination monthly.

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:36 pm

Wrengoh wrote:Name of nation: Federation of Wrengoh
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others). 8500 Boxes of Cerveza Scoscht
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): We want to establish trade in near future. Link to our Industry: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1583899
Any special request? No


The proposal is accepted, remember that the purchase carries a 10% discount.
We are willing to agree to have business relations with your nation.


User avatar
PhilTech
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 435
Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby PhilTech » Sat May 21, 2022 9:45 pm

Name of nation: The Toxic Industrial Undercity of PhilTech
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others). Death Monster, one thousand 10-Liter barrels.
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): No more formalities, just go here --> PhilTech Narcotics, and the black market will take care of itself...
Any special request? We request a better version of Death Monster. We request an additional 100 bottles of Death Monster with 50% Alcohol percentage. Thank you in advance...
--------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ ------------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED..........................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.......................

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Wed May 25, 2022 7:12 pm

PhilTech wrote:Name of nation: The Toxic Industrial Undercity of PhilTech
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others). Death Monster, one thousand 10-Liter barrels.
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): No more formalities, just go here --> PhilTech Narcotics, and the black market will take care of itself...
Any special request? We request a better version of Death Monster. We request an additional 100 bottles of Death Monster with 50% Alcohol percentage. Thank you in advance...

The proposal is accepted, remember that the purchase carries a 10% discount.
The 100 bottles with more than 50% alcohol will be sent as a special gift, we hope that the 100th bottle can preserve it in a museum or cultural place, since it will be designed exclusively and only for your nation.
We hope that the reformulation (according to your national standards) is to your liking, remember that the flavor will be very strong of roasted malt.

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coliantia » Wed May 25, 2022 7:30 pm

Name of nation: Republic of Coliantia
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others). 1,000 350-ml bottles of Nobel Star
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): No
Any special request? Please ship to the Port of Sulchi.

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Sat May 28, 2022 3:10 pm

Coliantia wrote:
Name of nation: Republic of Coliantia
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others). 1,000 350-ml bottles of Nobel Star
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty): No
Any special request? Please ship to the Port of Sulchi.


The proposal is accepted, remember that the purchase carries a 10% discount.
It will be sent by sea transport to the Port of Sulchi. Customs and tax documents are sent.

User avatar
Free Stalliongrad
Envoy
 
Posts: 339
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Stalliongrad » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:45 am

Image

From: People's Commissar of Foreign Trade Olesya Serebryanyava
To: Secretary of Commerce and Consumption: Dra. Bernardette Napoli Grimaldi; Minister of Economy: Dr. Markus Karl Heisenberg Goldhaber


To whom it may concern,

to reward the effort of our nobelian comrades, we wish to purchase some of your drinks to be distributed in our Drink Shops. The Stalliongrad people are very fond of alcoholic beverages and the Stalliongrad government wishes to provide them with the widest variety of choices. You will find all the required information in the annex.
Hoping for acceptance of our application and
With best regards,
People's Commissar of Foreign Trade
Olesya Serebryanyava
Image



Name of nation: The Soviet Republic of Free Stalliongrad
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others).
  • Nobel Star x 2.000 aluminum cans
  • Artz Duscht x 1.500 refined cut glass bottle
  • Death Monster x 1.800 black aluminum cans
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty):
Any special request? Quarterly delivery agreement.
We ask that the requested goods be placed in a warehouse which is then communicated to us. An interdimensional portal will be opened in your dimension and some of our employees will come to pick up the goods.
Last edited by Free Stalliongrad on Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:42 pm

Free Stalliongrad wrote:

From: People's Commissar of Foreign Trade Olesya Serebryanyava
To: Secretary of Commerce and Consumption: Dra. Bernardette Napoli Grimaldi; Minister of Economy: Dr. Markus Karl Heisenberg Goldhaber


To whom it may concern,

to reward the effort of our nobelian comrades, we wish to purchase some of your drinks to be distributed in our Drink Shops. The Stalliongrad people are very fond of alcoholic beverages and the Stalliongrad government wishes to provide them with the widest variety of choices. You will find all the required information in the annex.
Hoping for acceptance of our application and
With best regards,
People's Commissar of Foreign Trade
Olesya Serebryanyava
(Image)



Name of nation: The Soviet Republic of Free Stalliongrad
Purchase details (that is, number of boxes, bottles, desired brand among others).
  • Nobel Star x 2.000 aluminum cans
  • Artz Duscht x 1.500 refined cut glass bottle
  • Death Monster x 1.800 black aluminum cans
Do you want to establish trade with us to sell your merchandise in our country? (if so, please provide the link or commercial treaty):
Any special request? Quarterly delivery agreement.
We ask that the requested goods be placed in a warehouse which is then communicated to us. An interdimensional portal will be opened in your dimension and some of our employees will come to pick up the goods.

The proposal is accepted, remember that the purchase carries a 10% discount.
It will be sent according to its foreign trade regulations.
A special edition bottle carving is sent by designer Gryunt Van Lucker (Artz Dust beer) as a form of exclusive collection in his nation, so that people can preserve it in their homes as a bottled work of art.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Banzada, Nacrad

Advertisement

Remove ads