NATION

PASSWORD

Is there any Leader Factbook presets to use out there?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Zhigaung
Secretary

Founded: Mar 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Is there any Leader Factbook presets to use out there?

Postby Zhigaung » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:46 pm

(If this is in ten wrong Theard I apologize ahead of time, I was thinking if asking in gameolay but felt it would belong here. Moods I carefully tried to see where this would belong and this is a genuine question)
I have had some trouble finding a good leader preset for my Factbook as I want to create some backstory and information for roleplays and other such things. Is there any presets out there (and better yet a preset for a communist dictator) ?

Penguinya
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:48 pm

I use NS stats because the Pacific has a guidebook.
I’m Penguinya, a nation which is themed off of penguins, but we have humans too and aims to build a big military. It's just hard to answer issues correctly sometimes...

Hey, I'm Penguinya, a dude residing in Canuckland. Penguinya mostly doesn’t represent my RL views.

Estado Novo Portugues
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Estado Novo Portugues » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:48 pm

This is what I use. Just remove the *asterisks* and everything between them, and put in your own text. Fields with *insert...* should be considered brief and fill-in-the-blank, while those with *describe...* should have longer text.

Code: Select all
[sidebar]
[align=center]
[b][size=200][color=#*insert hex code*]*Insert official title in English*[/color][/size][/b]
[b][i][size=150][color=#*insert hex code*]*Insert official title in national language, if different from English*[/color][/size][/i][/b]
[/align]

[align=center]
[img]*Make or find an image to represent your leader. Upload it to an image sharing site (I recommend Imgur) and insert the direct link here.*[/img]
[/align][hr]

[align=center]
[spoiler=Personal Info]
[table=plain]
[tr][td][b]Full name[/b][/td][td]*insert full name (first, middle and last)*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Born[/b][/td][td]*insert year of birth*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Family members[/b][/td][td]*insert list of prominent relatives by name/title*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Marital status[/b][/td][td]*insert marital status (married, engaged, single, divorced, widowed, etc.)*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Partner[/b][/td][td]*insert name/title of marital spouse*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Children[/b][/td][td]*insert list of children by name/title*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Alma mater[/b][/td][td]*insert name of school where your leader graduated from*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Religion[/b][/td][td]*insert religion*[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/spoiler]
[/align][hr]

[align=center]
[spoiler=Political Info]
[table=plain]
[tr][td][b]Predecessor[/b][/td][td]*name/title of previous leader*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]In office[/b][/td][td]*insert year*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Term length[/b][/td][td]*insert length of term limit in years, or put "no limit" if none exists*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Political party[/b][/td][td]*insert name of political party*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Previous political career[/b][/td][td]*insert list of previous political positions by title and start/end year*[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Previous military service[/b][/td][td]*insert list of previous military positions by rank and start/end year*[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/spoiler]
[/align][hr]
[/sidebar]

[b]*Insert name*[/b] is the *insert official title* of *insert nation name*. *Insert pronoun (he/she)* came to power in *insert year*, after *insert method of gaining power (succession, election, coup, etc.)*.

[b][size=200][color=#*insert hex code*]*This is the formatting for main section headings. Several have been provided for you (Biography, Ideology and Views, Personal Life, Did You Know?, In Other Languages), but feel free to add/change/remove sections as you see fit.*[/color][/size][/b]

[b][u]*You may also optionally divide a main section into smaller sub-sections, for easier reading. This is the formatting for sub-section headings.*[/u][/b]

*Text goes after the section or sub-section heading.*

[hr]

[b][size=200][color=#*insert hex code*]Biography[/color][/size][/b]

*Describe a summary of your leader's life from birth to present, such as early life, education, accession to power, current reign, notable actions, etc.*

[b][u]Early Life and Education[/u][/b]

*Describe how your leader lived before entering politics.*

[b][u]Accession to Power[/u][/b]

*Describe how your leader discovered politics and secured his/her power.*

[b][u]Current Reign[/u][/b]

*Describe how your nation is doing under the leader's rule. Is your leader popular with the people? How is he/she perceived by citizens, specific groups, foreign nations, etc.? What are some notable things that your leader has done while in office?*

[b][u]*Insert optional sub-section*[/u][/b]

*Sub-section text goes here*

[hr]

[b][size=200][color=#*insert hex code*]Ideology and Views[/color][/size][/b]

[b][u]Policies[/u][/b]

*Insert or describe a list of your leader's policies/stances on public issues (social, economic, political, military, international, etc.).*

[b][u]Opinions[/u][/b]

[color=green][b]FOR:[/b][/color] *Insert a list of things/ideas that your leader likes or agrees with.*

[color=red][b]AGAINST:[/b][/color] *Insert a list of things/ideas that your leader dislikes or disagrees with.*

[b]NEUTRAL:[/b] *Insert a list of things/ideas that your leader is indifferent or undecided about.*

[hr]

[b][size=200][color=#*insert hex code*]Personal Life[/color][/size][/b]

[b][u]Character and Personality[/u][/b]

*Describe what kind of person your leader is, and what values he/she has.*

[b][u]Residences[/u][/b]

*Describe where your leader lives.*

[b][u]Transportation[/u][/b]

*Describe how your leader gets around, whether by land, sea or air.*

[b][u]Family Life[/u][/b]

*Describe your leader's marital/relationship status. Who are some prominent family members? Does the leader have any children?*

[b][u]Fashion and Style[/u][/b]

*Describe your leader's fashion sense, or lack of.*

[b][u]Health[/u][/b]

*Describe your leader's general physical/mental health, as well as any specific operations he/she's had done.*

[hr]

[b][size=200][color=#*insert hex code*]Did You Know?[/color][/size][/b]

*Insert a list of fun facts or trivia about your leader.*

[hr]

[b][size=200][color=#*insert hex code*]In Other Languages[/color][/size][/b]

*Insert a list of your leader's names in other languages, if they're different from the name in English and your nation's language.*

There's also a great template here but it's no longer being maintained, as that player isn't active on NS anymore.
Last edited by Estado Novo Portugues on Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: Holy and Pontifical State of Portugal
Posts before 2021 aren't canon.

Return to Technical