NATION

PASSWORD

The war of 2026 OOC signup

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The war of 2026 OOC signup

Postby Country of redwood » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:36 am

Insaanistan is already approved




Alexis banner sits in her office debating whether or not to declare war on Empire of whitewoodfor attacking redwoods troops and civilians she shows the signs of having no sleep for days suddenly the door opens and justin walks in and sits at her desk"what have you decided to do about whitewood if we declare war we're gonna have to expect them to not surrender And fight to the end I know you're also having a hard time making this decision considering you're sister is in the military but I think if you make this decision the world will thank you for ithe says "you're right about the fact that this is a hard decision not only will my sister's life be at risk so will our troops we're gonna lose good people but I think the threat that whitewood poses is a real threat prepare the press room justin I'll be down shortly"






Code: Select all
Name of nation
How many troops are you sending
Why are you sending troops
Will supply support for civilians
Who is leading you're armed forces?
Extra info(anything you wanna add
Last edited by Country of redwood on Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:20 am

Can you give any details at all?

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:49 am

Romextly wrote:Can you give any details at all?



What details do you want

User avatar
Texkentuck
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 167
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Name of nation: Texkentuck Federation
How many troops are you sending 20,000 12,000 T-Tanks, 12,000 ani-aircraft vehicles, air survailance over your country by 10 squadrons of NinjaStar Fighter Jets. An unknown number of ships and submarines on patrol around your nation. Any river or lake that connects to a huge body of water I guarantee that their is a Texkentuck Nuklear submarine there in defense of your nation....
Why are you sending troops: We are sending troops to help your nation Redwood
Will supply support for civilians: Yes, we can send in 15 c-130's with clothes, food, and housing essentials.
Who is leading you're armed forces? Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf and the Texkentuck Executive generals of the armed forces. The general who will be on the ground with troops throughout this war will be General William Walt VonVorkinKophfburg- General of The Texkentuck Committee for State Security. He will reside at the government palace in your nation and would like to be involved in meetings in how we will win this war.
Extra info(anything you wanna add
We will use the nuclear option if needed and failure is not an option. After 72 hours if we don't gain ground with permission can we use chemical weapons in your nation? We are dedicated to helping your nation in preserving liberty in Monarchy and Freedom! We will follow your nations rules of international law if you go by such rules. We only use such weapons as last resort.

Your nation is a #1 Ally.
Only one other country with Texkentuck Share a statue of Monarchy and freedom and that is the Empire Country of Redwood. This was the statue that was gifted by Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf Royal Family and the Parliament of Texkentuck to symbolize with great monarchy their must be freedom.

Leading the navy in the campaign at sea for submarines is Admiral Victor Vladimir Yance Oromonov-
Statement by the general- I guarantee any enemy sub around your nation or ship will be sunk immediately and ships at sea that are supply ships undefended will be invaded.
Image
Naval sub service of nuklear submarine merged in the polar ice caps. Admeral of the submarine to the right of the photo of his men is Admiral Victor Vladimir Yance Oromonov.

Our statue is the same but slightly diffirent because the flag and crown of Texkentuck look diffirent but the statue symbolizes protection from the Arch Angel St. Michael and to remember with great Monarchy must be freedom and Liberty.
Image
Last edited by Texkentuck on Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:32 pm

Texkentuck wrote:Name of nation: Texkentuck Federation
How many troops are you sending 20,000 12,000 T-Tanks, 12,000 ani-aircraft vehicles, air survailance over your country by 10 squadrons of NinjaStar Fighter Jets. An unknown number of ships and submarines on patrol around your nation. Any river or lake that connects to a huge body of water I guarantee that their is a Texkentuck Nuklear submarine there in defense of your nation....
Why are you sending troops: We are sending troops to help your nation Redwood
Will supply support for civilians: Yes, we can send in 15 c-130's with clothes, food, and housing essentials.
Who is leading you're armed forces? Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf and the Texkentuck Executive generals of the armed forces. The general who will be on the ground with troops throughout this war will be General William Walt VonVorkinKophfburg- General of The Texkentuck Committee for State Security. He will reside at the government palace in your nation and would like to be involved in meetings in how we will win this war.
Extra info(anything you wanna add
We will use the nuclear option if needed and failure is not an option. After 72 hours if we don't gain ground with permission can we use chemical weapons in your nation? We are dedicated to helping your nation in preserving liberty in Monarchy and Freedom! We will follow your nations rules of international law if you go by such rules. We only use such weapons as last resort.

Your nation is a #1 Ally.
Only one other country with Texkentuck Share a statue of Monarchy and freedom and that is the Empire Country of Redwood. This was the statue that was gifted by Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf Royal Family and the Parliament of Texkentuck to symbolize with great monarchy their must be freedom.

Leading the navy in the campaign at sea for submarines is Admiral Victor Vladimir Yance Oromonov-
Statement by the general- I guarantee any enemy sub around your nation or ship will be sunk immediately and ships at sea that are supply ships undefended will be invaded.
([url=https://i.ibb.co/5jrR8Tg/TEXKENTUCK-NAVY-SUB-SERVICE-NATIONSTATES.png]Image)[/url]
Naval sub service of nuklear submarine merged in the polar ice caps. Admeral of the submarine to the right of the photo of his men is Admiral Victor Vladimir Yance Oromonov.

Our statue is the same but slightly diffirent because the flag and crown of Texkentuck look diffirent but the statue symbolizes protection from the Arch Angel St. Michael and to remember with great Monarchy must be freedom and Liberty.
([url=https://i.ibb.co/rksjnTc/texkentuck-statue123.png]Image)[/url]



Approved

User avatar
Tyrantio Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:17 am

Name of nation: The Kingdom Of Tyrantio Land
How many troops are you sending: 100,000 Soldiers,15,000 Desert Tiger Tanks, 2 Kings Royal fleets (Each Fleet is made up of 10 Destroyers and one Aircraft Carrier) 15 B-29 Super fortress bombers, And 2 ICBMs
Why are you sending troops: To fight for the Independence of the People of Redwood.
Will supply support for civilians: Yes we will be sending water,food,and medical supplies.
Who is leading you're armed forces? The Commander In Chief of The Kings Royal Military Sir Edwin Olav IV, though the Generals on the ground will be Sir Grant Erin
And Sir Eric Earl III, Leader Of the Kings Royal Air force is headed by General John E Wolfenganger, and the leader of the 2 Fleets will be commanded by Admiral Jaq E Kon

Extra info(anything you wanna add): The Kingdom of Tyrantio Land will not even in a last resort use Nuclear weapons but will use ICBMs if things go wrong.

This Operation has been officially been approved by His Majesty King Charles XVI

And the Prime Minister has said "This war is for freedom of the peoples of Redwood so we will Fight" the massive crowd replied "For The King"

(Also this is my first time doing Roleplay Warfare so please message me about any mistakes I have Made)
Last edited by Tyrantio Land on Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, doesn't use NS stats Most of the time, NS stats don't represent my Political views
Member of the IDSF
Observer Member of The ICDN
Member and Co-Founder of The IPDA
SETZA Consumer Nation

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:35 pm

Tyrantio land wrote:Name of nation: The Kingdom Of Tyrantio Land
How many troops are you sending: 100,000 Soldiers,15,000 Desert Tiger Tanks, 2 Kings Royal fleets (Each Fleet is made up of 10 Destroyers and one Aircraft Carrier) 15 B-29 Super fortress bombers, And 2 ICBMs
Why are you sending troops: To fight for the Independence of the People of Redwood.
Will supply support for civilians: Yes we will be sending water,food,and medical supplies.
Who is leading you're armed forces? The Commander In Chief of The Kings Royal Military Sir Edwin Olav IV, though the Generals on the ground will be Sir Grant Erin
And Sir Eric Earl III, Leader Of the Kings Royal Air force is headed by General John E Wolfenganger, and the leader of the 2 Fleets will be commanded by Admiral Jaq E Kon

Extra info(anything you wanna add): The Kingdom of Tyrantio Land will not even in a last resort use Nuclear weapons but will use ICBMs if things go wrong.

This Operation has been officially been approved by His Majesty King Charles XVI

And the Prime Minister has said "This war is for freedom of the peoples of Redwood so we will Fight" the massive crowd replied "For The King"

(Also this is my first time doing Roleplay Warfare so please message me about any mistakes I have Made)



Approved

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:35 pm

Country of redwood wrote:
Romextly wrote:Can you give any details at all?



What details do you want

Literally anything

User avatar
Silvedania
Minister
 
Posts: 3015
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Silvedania » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:44 pm

Name of nation: Silvedania
How many troops are you sending: 15k
Why are you sending troops: To help our allies
Will supply support for civilians: Yes
Who is leading you're armed forces?: General Romeo Lenil
Extra info(anything you wanna add: No
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:04 pm

Silvedania wrote:Name of nation: Silvedania
How many troops are you sending: 15k
Why are you sending troops: To help our allies
Will supply support for civilians: Yes
Who is leading you're armed forces?: General Romeo Lenil
Extra info(anything you wanna add: No


Approved

User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 884
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:59 pm

Name of nation: Earth Allies
How many troops are you sending: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1503639
Why are you sending troops: To help our friend´s ally
Will supply support for civilians: YES
Who is leading you're armed forces? General Horus Gates
Extra info(anything you wanna add) NONE
WDA is time to pound those raids apart. Wanting your region to join the WDA?Click me!!
Links:
Planet shop
Oakland Airport
Earth Allies International Airport
Part of the ICDN
ICELAND is Ally

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:31 am

Earth Allies wrote:Name of nation: Earth Allies
How many troops are you sending: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1503639
Why are you sending troops: To help our friend´s ally
Will supply support for civilians: YES
Who is leading you're armed forces? General Horus Gates
Extra info(anything you wanna add) NONE



Accepted

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1590
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:12 pm

Name of nation: Islamic Holy Sites
How many troops are you sending: 8,000
Why are you sending troops: To defend Redwood against Whitewood
Will supply support for civilians:Yes
Who is leading you're armed forces?: Mustafa Kameel
Extra info(anything you wanna add): Will send trout and medical supplies to Redwood
Proud member of the UIC, LITA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the IDSF.

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:12 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Name of nation: Islamic Holy Sites
How many troops are you sending: 8,000
Why are you sending troops: To defend Redwood against Whitewood
Will supply support for civilians:Yes
Who is leading you're armed forces?: Mustafa Kameel
Extra info(anything you wanna add): Will send trout and medical supplies to Redwood


Accepted

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:37 pm

Name of nation: Romextly
How many troops are you sending: About 200 Stormtroopers
Why are you sending troops: Cause Insaanistan is on your side and also it's just fun ti be seen as the bad guy
Will supply support for civilians: Sure
Who is leading you're armed forces?: Captain Major Klaus Kleptic
Extra info(anything you wanna add) These will be on small skirmish missions so we can claim we never lost a battle :p

User avatar
Savba
Secretary
 
Posts: 39
Founded: May 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Savba » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:51 am

Name of nation: Republic of Savba.
How many troops are you sending: 5,000 Infantry, 67 Tanks and 89 Fighter Jets.
Why are you sending troops: To assist Redwood (because they have the name Red).
Will supply support for civilians:Yes.
Who is leading you're armed forces?: General Raglan Borisovich.
Extra info(anything you wanna add): Will send medical aid and military advisers.
Last edited by Savba on Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Falthonia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 198
Founded: Nov 23, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Falthonia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:07 am

Name of nation:
The Federal Republic of Falthonia
How many troops are you sending:
260,000 infantry, fully equipped, 4,000 modern tanks, 300 rocket artillery, a naval squadron with carrier FRN Galium, 120 hypersonic fighters, 50 strategic bombers and 100 attack and transport helicopters
Why are you sending troops:
Helping your nation
Will supply support for civilians:
Sending $2.6 million of aid and relief agencies to help
Who is leading you're armed forces?
Field Marshall Ryan Omerson for land command
Colonel Terry Feilgra for air command
and General Irius Ferson for naval command
Extra info(anything you wanna add)
We are willing to help you with espionage
We are also planning for a lend-lease
We will allow refugees to our nation
We might withdraw or send more troops depending on the situation
GLORY TO FALTHONIA!!!!

JUST PLAYING NS FOR FUN!

Falthonian Prime Minister Adrian Priponsk
Leader of 700 million people

A Tier 7, Level 0, Type 7 Civilization according to this index.

User avatar
Galimencia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 118
Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Galimencia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:46 am

Name of nation:United Kingdom of Galimencia
How many troops are you sending:15,000 infantry,35 snipers,150 tanks,25 fighter jets ,250 artilleries and unknown number of Army Special Forces.
Why are you sending troops:supporting Redwood
Will supply support for civilians:No
Who is leading you're armed forces?:General Sir Justin MacArthur(overall mastermind of this Operation),Air Chief Marshal David Smith,Brigadier-General Martin Burns(the man who will actually lead the attack)
Extra info(anything you wanna add):Will allow Redwood civilians as refugees to Galimencia in case they want to escape the war.Upto 1000 citizens will be taken as refugees.
Last edited by Galimencia on Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
A semi-constitutional monarchy located in the British Isles. Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP.
A military superpower.
NS Stats are not canon.

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:48 pm

Savba wrote:Name of nation: Republic of Savba.
How many troops are you sending: 5,000 Infantry, 67 Tanks and 89 Fighter Jets.
Why are you sending troops: To assist Redwood (because they have the name Red).
Will supply support for civilians:Yes.
Who is leading you're armed forces?: General Raglan Borisovich.
Extra info(anything you wanna add): Will send medical aid and military advisers.


Accepted

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:48 pm

Falthonia wrote:Name of nation:
The Federal Republic of Falthonia
How many troops are you sending:
260,000 infantry, fully equipped, 4,000 modern tanks, 300 rocket artillery, a naval squadron with carrier FRN Galium, 120 hypersonic fighters, 50 strategic bombers and 100 attack and transport helicopters
Why are you sending troops:
Helping your nation
Will supply support for civilians:
Sending $2.6 million of aid and relief agencies to help
Who is leading you're armed forces?
Field Marshall Ryan Omerson for land command
Colonel Terry Feilgra for air command
and General Irius Ferson for naval command
Extra info(anything you wanna add)
We are willing to help you with espionage
We are also planning for a lend-lease
We will allow refugees to our nation
We might withdraw or send more troops depending on the situation



Accepted

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:49 pm

Galimencia wrote:Name of nation:United Kingdom of Galimencia
How many troops are you sending:15,000 infantry,35 snipers,150 tanks,25 fighter jets ,250 artilleries and unknown number of Army Special Forces.
Why are you sending troops:supporting Redwood
Will supply support for civilians:No
Who is leading you're armed forces?:General Sir Justin MacArthur(overall mastermind of this Operation),Air Chief Marshal David Smith,Brigadier-General Martin Burns(the man who will actually lead the attack)
Extra info(anything you wanna add):Will allow Redwood civilians as refugees to Galimencia in case they want to escape the war.Upto 1000 citizens will be taken as refugees.



Accepted

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Am I accepted or not?

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:25 pm

Romextly wrote:Am I accepted or not?



That's Insaanistan decision if he wants you in you'll be let in if he doesn't then you know the rest
Last edited by Country of redwood on Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:49 am

Country of redwood wrote:
Romextly wrote:Am I accepted or not?



That's Insaanistan decision if he wants you in you'll be let in if he doesn't then you know the rest

I am withdrawing my application on this pure discrimination. The one time someone applies to help whitewood they arent allowed in or are expected to wait an extremely long time

User avatar
Country of redwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Country of redwood » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:19 am

Romextly wrote:
Country of redwood wrote:

That's Insaanistan decision if he wants you in you'll be let in if he doesn't then you know the rest

I am withdrawing my application on this pure discrimination. The one time someone applies to help whitewood they arent allowed in or are expected to wait an extremely long time


I'm not the one who's been rude to Insaanistan now am I?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Leckendurst, Storsnia, The Qoryx, Victorious Decepticons

Advertisement

Remove ads