NATION

PASSWORD

Sapimish Civil War (OOC/IC/Post-MT/Fan-T/Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Sapim
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Sapimish Civil War (OOC/IC/Post-MT/Fan-T/Open)

Postby Sapim » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:32 am

Followed after the fall of Sharifistan during the Isaanni - New Antarcticania War that culminated in the republican coup in sapim taking away the monarchy, the country is now in a civil war between Monarchs vs Republicans.

Image



The Monarchs they are divided into 3 sources, General Alvinegro in the south, General Javier Franco in the east, and King Marcos I in the north.

The Republicans concentrate their forces on the southern front leaving monarchists free in the north and east.
Last edited by Sapim on Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

User avatar
Sapim
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

DAY 2

Postby Sapim » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:39 am

Day 2, the monarchical forces had a surprising territorial advance on the map. We see that the monarchists conquered the northern region of the country completely, we also see to the south that the republican forces were surrounded and that the monarchists made a Polish corridor leaving the republican forces to cross. the front line carefully.

Image
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

User avatar
Kasantia
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kasantia » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:52 am

Sapim wrote:Day 2, the monarchical forces had a surprising territorial advance on the map. We see that the monarchists conquered the northern region of the country completely, we also see to the south that the republican forces were surrounded and that the monarchists made a Polish corridor leaving the republican forces to cross. the front line carefully.

(Image)

(OCC: What is the ideology of the Republic? Could you please tell me the government, parties and ideology?)

User avatar
Sapim
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sapim » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:03 pm

OOC: The Republic Have 4 Parties

The Communist party

The Republican party

The Nationalist party

The Oligarc party

The Communist Party is in the Power after the coup against The Monarcy.

The Problem of Republican forces is the internal conflicts in High Command.
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

User avatar
Kasantia
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kasantia » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:05 pm

Sapim wrote:OOC: The Republic Have 4 Parties

The Communist party

The Republican party

The Nationalist party

The Oligarc party

The Communist Party is in the Power after the coup against The Monarcy.

The Problem of Republican forces is the internal conflicts in High Command.

(OCC: I see. So the ideology of the monarchists is... monarchy. Alright. Will post.)

User avatar
Kasantia
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kasantia » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:07 pm

Sapim wrote:Day 2, the monarchical forces had a surprising territorial advance on the map. We see that the monarchists conquered the northern region of the country completely, we also see to the south that the republican forces were surrounded and that the monarchists made a Polish corridor leaving the republican forces to cross. the front line carefully.

(Image)

The Socialist Kingdom of Kasantia, seeing the state of war Sapimish is decides to learn more about the situation. The people through the Unions and the Kaiser wants to know the military situation and if the Republicans can hold without external help.

User avatar
Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: May 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:44 pm

The United Imperium of Svenska-Britannia, seeing as another Fellow Monarchial state is being threatened by the Republicans would send a Volunteer Force to aid the Monarchists in retaking Sapim back from the Republicans.

The composition of the Volunteer Force would be about:

50,000 Well Trained Infantry Units.
1,000 Main Battle Tanks.
3,000 Armored Fighting Vehicles.
500 Mobile Rocket & Gun Artillery.
10 Military Advisors.

All led by: 'Field Marshal Jaune Von Arcadia'
Last edited by Svenska-Britannia on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Svenska-Britannia: A semi-democratic global united empire and its democratic colonial commonwealths with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.


Member of: C.U.S.P, M.C.A


Not all NS Stats are Canon


News: Mobilization of the Imperial Military has been approved ever since His Imperial Majesty personally stated a Declaration of War against the Kingdom of Maniaca due to the policies of the King's Persecution of Jews.

User avatar
Malevos
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Feb 09, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Malevos » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:09 pm

The Incorporated States of Malevos has expressed interest in the ongoing course of this conflict, we wish to send a cadre of military advisors and equipment to aid the beleaguered Republicans.

User avatar
Savba
Secretary
 
Posts: 39
Founded: May 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Savba » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:18 pm

The Democratic Republic of Savba has expressed concern for the well-being of the Republican faction and are willing to send a sizable expeditionary force, to help our socialist comrades and preserve their government.

User avatar
Burnh
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Burnh » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:20 pm

Sapim wrote:Followed after the fall of Sharifistan during the Isaanni - New Antarcticania War that culminated in the republican coup in sapim taking away the monarchy, the country is now in a civil war between Monarchs vs Republicans.

(Image)



The Monarchs they are divided into 3 sources, General Alvinegro in the south, General Javier Franco in the east, and King Marcos I in the north.

The Republicans concentrate their forces on the southern front leaving monarchists free in the north and east.

Thats not really..... great.

User avatar
Sapim
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Day 27

Postby Sapim » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:17 am

Image

As we can see on the map, there were major changes on the map as the republican forces made a great advance to the north at the same time that the monarchical forces advanced further to the southwest, occupying the margins of the Future Canal and Oured Bay.


we see that in the south of Sapim there is an intense conflict between the republican forces against the monarchists, transforming that part of Sapim into nobody's land.
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

User avatar
Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: May 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:40 am

Svenska-Britannia, seeing as the War essentially turns into a Stalemate. Sends aid in the form of:


2 Modernized Battleships
5 Cruisers
10 Corvettes

and

1.5 Billion Sapimnish Currency as Financial Aid to the Monarchists.
Svenska-Britannia: A semi-democratic global united empire and its democratic colonial commonwealths with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.


Member of: C.U.S.P, M.C.A


Not all NS Stats are Canon


News: Mobilization of the Imperial Military has been approved ever since His Imperial Majesty personally stated a Declaration of War against the Kingdom of Maniaca due to the policies of the King's Persecution of Jews.

User avatar
Kasantia
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kasantia » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:49 am

Sapim wrote:(Image)

As we can see on the map, there were major changes on the map as the republican forces made a great advance to the north at the same time that the monarchical forces advanced further to the southwest, occupying the margins of the Future Canal and Oured Bay.


we see that in the south of Sapim there is an intense conflict between the republican forces against the monarchists, transforming that part of Sapim into nobody's land.

Kasantia, seeing the situation decides to send 12 billion Drahmas as financial help. The Kasantian organisation "Doctors of the World" will send 700 doctors to help the injured and the helpless regardless of their beliefs or nationality. Finally, the Kasantian Socialist Kingdom sents 200 of its BT-7 tanks and 100 fighters to help the republican side along with 50.000 Gewehr 98 rifles.

User avatar
Malevos
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Feb 09, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Malevos » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:16 am

Malevos wishes to aid the Republicans once more, we have prepared 35 Aerial squadrons ready at a moments notice, we have also taken the liberty of sending in a corps-size volunteer force to ensure the frontlines are within Republican grasp.

User avatar
Savba
Secretary
 
Posts: 39
Founded: May 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Savba » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:24 am

The Savban National Assembly has approved of sending in an Expeditionary Force of 37 Divisions of Mechanized Infantry and Armour, we have pledged our full support to the legitimacy of the Republican Faction and will reinforce as necessary.

User avatar
Sapim
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sapim » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:20 am

IC: A little about Sapim's history and the causes of the Civil War.

The First Reign (750-1910)

The First Reign was one of the most important moments in the history of sapim, many things were built, invented and considered the golden age of the country until the first republican coup because of financial crises, that ended the Golden Age and the First Kingdom of Sapim .

The First Republic (1910-1978)

The era of the first republic in Sapim had a strong anti-republican growth since the coup that culminated in the republic will not have popular support, the period of the first republic had several revolutions, separatist movements and economic crises and cases of corruption. until the June 1978 Plebescite that returned the monarchy to Sapim.

The Second Reign (1978-2019)

The Second Reign was an intense period due to the instability caused by the first republic, the information about the causes of the second reign is stored the information is not very clear but this information is that the cause of the fall of the second reign is due to the intervention of Sapim in the Isaanist War against New Antarcticania

Sapimish Civil War (2020-)

And now the country is one civil war the Monarch of popular support against one Republic by Army.
Last edited by Sapim on Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

User avatar
Kasantia
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kasantia » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:55 am

Sapim wrote:IC: A little about Sapim's history and the causes of the Civil War.

The First Reign (750-1910)

The First Reign was one of the most important moments in the history of sapim, many things were built, invented and considered the golden age of the country until the first republican coup because of financial crises, that ended the Golden Age and the First Kingdom of Sapim .

The First Republic (1910-1978)

The era of the first republic in Sapim had a strong anti-republican growth since the coup that culminated in the republic will not have popular support, the period of the first republic had several revolutions, separatist movements and economic crises and cases of corruption. until the June 1978 Plebescite that returned the monarchy to Sapim.

The Second Reign (1978-2019)

The Second Reign was an intense period due to the instability caused by the first republic, the information about the causes of the second reign is stored the information is not very clear but this information is that the cause of the fall of the second reign is due to the intervention of Sapim in the Isaanist War against New Antarcticania

Sapimish Civil War (2020-)

And now the country is one civil war the Monarch of popular support against one Republic by Army.

We see. The doctors we sent will stay there and help everyone who are in need, about the lend lease, we want to know the goals of the republicans and their plan for the future in case of victory.

User avatar
Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: May 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:58 am

Seeing as the Monarchists need more assistance, Svenska-Britannia sends in 8 Advanced Jet Fighter-Bombers of the Legendary Imperial 'Aquila' Squadron or more commonly known as "Yellow Squadron".

And along with that:

10,000 Elite Infantry Units
2,000 Main Battle Tanks
1,000 AFV's
500 Rocket & Gun Mobile Artillery
300 Mobile Anti-Aircraft Vehicles
Svenska-Britannia: A semi-democratic global united empire and its democratic colonial commonwealths with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.


Member of: C.U.S.P, M.C.A


Not all NS Stats are Canon


News: Mobilization of the Imperial Military has been approved ever since His Imperial Majesty personally stated a Declaration of War against the Kingdom of Maniaca due to the policies of the King's Persecution of Jews.

User avatar
Kasantia
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Sapimish Civil War (OOC/IC/Post-MT/Fan-T/Open)

Postby Kasantia » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:03 am

Svenska-Britannia wrote:Seeing as the Monarchists need more assistance, Svenska-Britannia sends in 8 Advanced Jet Fighter-Bombers of the Legendary Imperial 'Aquila' Squadron or more commonly known as "Yellow Squadron".

And along with that:

10,000 Elite Infantry Units
2,000 Main Battle Tanks
1,000 AFV's
500 Rocket & Gun Mobile Artillery
300 Mobile Anti-Aircraft Vehicles

I can say that you are a strong nation, highly militaristic.)

User avatar
Savba
Secretary
 
Posts: 39
Founded: May 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Savba » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:35 pm

The Monarchists Shall Not Pass! Savba has committed additional support and reinforcements to aid the Republicans, we shall continue pouring in as many steel, bullets, planes and men to preserve our socialist comrades!

100 Tank Divisions (MBT Model T-90M)
78 Mechanized Divisions (BMP-3, 2K22 Tunguska)
200 Rocket Brigades (S-400 SAM/ABM, 9K51M "Tornado-G" MRL)
88 Air Squadrons (MiG-29K)
9000 UAVs

User avatar
Malevos
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Feb 09, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Malevos » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:09 pm

As the war escalates into a grind, Malevos has deemed it necessary to request installation of long range ballistic missiles in an effort to stabilize the frontlines, we have also sent several dozen commandos ready to strike against the Monarchists.

User avatar
Sapim
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sapim » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:24 am

Kasantia wrote:
Sapim wrote:IC: A little about Sapim's history and the causes of the Civil War.

The First Reign (750-1910)

The First Reign was one of the most important moments in the history of sapim, many things were built, invented and considered the golden age of the country until the first republican coup because of financial crises, that ended the Golden Age and the First Kingdom of Sapim .

The First Republic (1910-1978)

The era of the first republic in Sapim had a strong anti-republican growth since the coup that culminated in the republic will not have popular support, the period of the first republic had several revolutions, separatist movements and economic crises and cases of corruption. until the June 1978 Plebescite that returned the monarchy to Sapim.

The Second Reign (1978-2019)

The Second Reign was an intense period due to the instability caused by the first republic, the information about the causes of the second reign is stored the information is not very clear but this information is that the cause of the fall of the second reign is due to the intervention of Sapim in the Isaanist War against New Antarcticania

Sapimish Civil War (2020-)

And now the country is one civil war the Monarch of popular support against one Republic by Army.

We see. The doctors we sent will stay there and help everyone who are in need, about the lend lease, we want to know the goals of the republicans and their plan for the future in case of victory.



The objectives of the Republicans are:

- Win the civil war

- To definitively establish the republic

- Eliminate any remnants of the royal family

- Make elections


The objectives of the monarchists are:

- Install the Crown Princess Isabel Maria Anastásia Genevieve Martinez of Asturias in the place of Father King Marcos Adelaide Fernando Javier de Asturias

- Install an internal dome with the aim of investigating the republican military coup and making judgments against the coup d'état.

- Reinstall the Constitutional Monarchy and make an election for Prime Minister.

- Summon as soon as the monarchy wins the war the First General Assembly of the Sapianies People

- And talk to the Democratic Party of Sapim and the Asturias Party (The Royal Family Party) for the restoration of Democracy and Monarchy.
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

User avatar
Kasantia
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kasantia » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:31 am

Sapim wrote:
Kasantia wrote:We see. The doctors we sent will stay there and help everyone who are in need, about the lend lease, we want to know the goals of the republicans and their plan for the future in case of victory.



The objectives of the Republicans are:

- Win the civil war

- To definitively establish the republic

- Eliminate any remnants of the royal family

- Make elections


The objectives of the monarchists are:

- Install the Crown Princess Isabel Maria Anastásia Genevieve Martinez of Asturias in the place of Father King Marcos Adelaide Fernando Javier de Asturias

- Install an internal dome with the aim of investigating the republican military coup and making judgments against the coup d'état.

- Reinstall the Constitutional Monarchy and make an election for Prime Minister.

- Summon as soon as the monarchy wins the war the First General Assembly of the Sapianies People

- And talk to the Democratic Party of Sapim and the Asturias Party (The Royal Family Party) for the restoration of Democracy and Monarchy.

Kasantia is willing to negotiate with the Republican side about the lend lease and volunteer help.

User avatar
Sapim
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sapim » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:59 am

Kasantia wrote:
Sapim wrote:

The objectives of the Republicans are:

- Win the civil war

- To definitively establish the republic

- Eliminate any remnants of the royal family

- Make elections


The objectives of the monarchists are:

- Install the Crown Princess Isabel Maria Anastásia Genevieve Martinez of Asturias in the place of Father King Marcos Adelaide Fernando Javier de Asturias

- Install an internal dome with the aim of investigating the republican military coup and making judgments against the coup d'état.

- Reinstall the Constitutional Monarchy and make an election for Prime Minister.

- Summon as soon as the monarchy wins the war the First General Assembly of the Sapianies People

- And talk to the Democratic Party of Sapim and the Asturias Party (The Royal Family Party) for the restoration of Democracy and Monarchy.

Kasantia is willing to negotiate with the Republican side about the lend lease and volunteer help.


IC:

Republic of Sapim - We would like a loan of 15 million and 130 thousand volunteers, we are open to negotiation.

later in the room of leader of kasantia the computer lights up and this message appears on the kasantia leader’s computer:

Kingdom of Sapim - Please Kasantia do not trust the republicans they lie they will affect Sapim and his people we are the last hope that sapim has help us.
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

User avatar
Kasantia
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kasantia » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:22 am

Sapim wrote:
Kasantia wrote:Kasantia is willing to negotiate with the Republican side about the lend lease and volunteer help.


IC:

Republic of Sapim - We would like a loan of 15 million and 130 thousand volunteers, we are open to negotiation.

later in the room of leader of kasantia the computer lights up and this message appears on the kasantia leader’s computer:

Kingdom of Sapim - Please Kasantia do not trust the republicans they lie they will affect Sapim and his people we are the last hope that sapim has help us.


IC:

The Kaiser would read both of the messages and think for some moments. He then decided to reply to both of them by: "Tell us why the whole civil war happened so we have more information about the situation and who we are going to help."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Southeast Marajarbia

Advertisement

Remove ads