NATION

PASSWORD

Among Us RP: OOC, SIGN UPS, ALWAYS OPEN!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:43 am

The Troas Sector wrote:I have been convicted of participating in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre by international war crimes courts based out of the Hague in the Netherlands. In addition to my conviction for war crimes, I have also been tried in absentia for drug trafficking between Albania and Italy, along with murder on the Kosovan border in 1997.

However bad these crimes may be, I am nowhere near as deserving of punishment as the man who created this RP.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long years
Stole million man's soul an faith
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:53 am

Lumio Magika wrote:I'm not sure what's funnier. The fact that this is actually happening, or the fact that so many people are going along with it.

I'd say the fact that the IC got shut down for hinting at lewd is the funniest part.

Would be interested in joining a serious Among RP to be honest. It'd need some solid ground rules, a few OP 'NPC' crewmates to be the first victims (because killing off a player character first thing would be a major bummer) and some lore to make it properly work. But on the other hand, Among Us does follow a situation that is well worth an RP. How would you act if one of your friends started killing people, thousands of miles from any help? How're you and the 6 other people in the room going to figure out which one of yous is doing it? And, if you're the killer, why? What's the plan, what's the reason for doing something so despicable?
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:02 pm

Kargintinia wrote:
Drew Durrnil wrote:Not here

Like I said the game among us has a rule in the coding that says they can take down any website that bans an among us rp. If you don’t believe me just google among us rule 34 it’s a real thing

Knock it off.

Thanks!

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:40 pm

Santheres wrote:
Kargintinia wrote:Like I said the game among us has a rule in the coding that says they can take down any website that bans an among us rp. If you don’t believe me just google among us rule 34 it’s a real thing

Knock it off.

Thanks!

ooooooh someone called the teacher
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Da Klan