NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Possible Trolling & Breaking PG-13

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Side 3
Envoy

Founded: Jul 07, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

[R] Possible Trolling & Breaking PG-13

Postby Side 3 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:25 am

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=38392336&sid=98106781311392afa9b953e6e8a7a411#p38392336

The Order of Saint Cross wrote:While extending it to all female character is excessive, as I don't think dogs and white women who then have sexual interaction with said dog using hijab is appropriate, this isn't necessarily a novel law. Most countries have certain degree of nudity law, based on local values and custom regarding the topic. People always have to wear clothes in public whether they wish to or not, anyway, and aren't that restrictive to individual freedom to begin with?

Emphasis mine. While I'm not too well versed on the rules, I'm fairly certain implying that a group of people partake in bestiality is in violation of at least one of them.
Sieg Zeon!

REDCON-1

ZeoNet Channel 2:

January 22nd, 0097: Stocks in the Zimmad Corporation have gone down by 5% today, following the military's decision to halt its purchase of the company's latest mobile armor. The unnamed mobile armor has been rumored to have been in development for the past 6 years, and would've been worth roughly $150 million.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:43 am

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Side 3
Envoy

Founded: Jul 07, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Side 3 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:45 am

Many thanks!
Sieg Zeon!

REDCON-1

ZeoNet Channel 2:

January 22nd, 0097: Stocks in the Zimmad Corporation have gone down by 5% today, following the military's decision to halt its purchase of the company's latest mobile armor. The unnamed mobile armor has been rumored to have been in development for the past 6 years, and would've been worth roughly $150 million.

Return to Moderation