NATION

PASSWORD

The Crossoverian Post (IC-NEWS)(DO NOT POST)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

The Crossoverian Post (IC-NEWS)(DO NOT POST)

Postby The Imagination Animals » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:17 am

THE CROSSOVERIAN POST

The Crossoverian Post is the new main news firm in The Imagination Animals and its puppet nations, Crossoveria and Vyondia. The News Network has been founded in 1989, and replaced the BonAztirapolis Prophet since its closure in 2020. The Crossoverian Post will cover domestic and international issues and events.

The writers of the Crossoverian Post includes Liesel Meskin-Abbas and Woodrow Kermani. Both Meskin-Abbas and Kermani will cover daily news and whatever is going on in Crossoverian right now.
ImageImage
Official portraits of Liesel Meskin-Abbas and Woodrow Kermani

OOC: INSPIRED BY THE GALLAGHER HERALD FROM CARTOONIA

WARNING: DO NOT POST ON THIS TREAD! PLEASE REDACT ANY POST THAT ARE NOT FROM ME.
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!
This nation doesn't represent my views

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:33 pm

THE CROSSOVERIAN POST
Friday, 26 February 2021

Today's Post:
CARTOONIA AND CROSSOVERIA BECOME FRIENDS
Crossoveria sets up an embassy in Cartoonia

Following the Cold war between Crossoveria and the Democratic Republic of Cartoonia, the two nations finally come at ease. Head of Government Eric Wright and Head of State Kipper Woofler signed the Treaty of Elmore, ensuring political stability in the country. Relations between the two countries started with the discovery of 500 ACE Members by Cartoonia's
12th Army’s 726th Platoon. At first, Crossoveria and Cartoonia were able to agree on terms, but with the founding of The Imagination Animals a month later, tensions between the two countries arose severely, leading to a small war between the two countries. From then on, relations between Crossoveria and Cartoonia were on-off until January 2021, when ACE manager Zeeter Saldivar was defeated and the ACE members were thrown in prison.

Neutral relations between Crossoveria and Cartoonia have been going on for only a few weeks, until Crossoveria submitted an embassy request to Cartoonia. The ambassador is named DeShaun Sanchez, the Former President of the Crossoverian Foreign Affairs Department. 13 additional staff, 9 Diplomatic and 4 Service, were introduced. As for Security, the Sargent Major of the Crossoverian Army, Leila Selworthy-Dunster, along with 15 additional security staff, are there to protect the embassy. In total, 30 Crossoverians are workers in the Cartoonian embassy.

This would've affected Crossoveria's allies, as they have been enemies of Cartoonia. However, Crossoveria still managed to keep embassies with two countries that opposed each other. Crossoveria will still ally Cartoonia's embassy while struggle to manage the new Cartoon embassy. However, the Crossoverian citizens, people and anthropomorphics, expect relations to be okay. Equal Rights Secretary Porkchop Funnie believes that things are going to go very well between the new Crossoverian government and Cartoonia's.

Though Crossoverians have built confidence in Cartoonian relations, Crossoveria's government still has concerns. Foreign Affairs Secretary Wanda Licobb and Head of Secretary Ordima Phastivali had a meeting to discuss the benefits and costs of developing relations with Cartoonia, and Phastivali is still convinced Cartoonian relations would be strained by the end of March 2021. Despite this, Head of Government Eric Wright is looking foward to having a chat with Jimmy Kudo at the Room of Foreign Discussions, a room where the Crossoverian Head of Government meets with leaders around the world. Overall, Crossoverian citizens are pretty assured of future Cartoonian relations, but the government is still thinking this through.

-Woodrow Kermani, writer for the Crossoverian Post
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:59 am

THE CROSSOVERIAN POST
Wednesday, 3 March 2021

Today's Post:
VP OF CROSSOVERIA IN MOURNING
Vice President Charles Carpenter mourns his father

Portrait of Charles Carpenter

In a terrible turn of events, the mother of Charles Carpenter, former Health Secretary now Vice President of Crossoveria has passed away. Annabelle Gies-Carpenter, 69, was a Danish beauty model based in Aarhus, but during the 1980's she mostly modeled for Crossoverian magazines. The cause is yet to be released, but there is high speculation she passed away due to stomach cancer causes. Known as Aunt Anna by the general public, Charles has always been close to her.

The night she passed, news anchors almost immediately broadcast this unfortunate news. Famed Crossoverian reporter Theodore Remi broke the news of her death first, saying: "Good morning, this is Crossoverian News Network. I'm Theodore Remi, bringing you some sad news. Annabelle Gies-Carpenter, a well respected fashion model and mother of our current Vice President Charles, passed away in her home. No cause of death was released yet, but cancer may be a contributing death."

Vice President Carpenter is currently at a mourning process, so Health Secretary Lousie St. John is going to take over the position of VP until Carpenter feels better, which according to some sources, is probably going to led to St. John getting stuck in the position for 2 weeks straight. President Kipper Woofler has sent his condolences to Carpenter, and so have Head of Government Eric Wright and his family.

President Woofler went on national TV later that day, addressing the nation that they should consider the unfortunate loss, and always know that Annalies Gies-Carpenter will always be remembered. "She was a good friend, a good mother, and a good model. She had always been present in our magazines and in our popular culture. She was also kind, caring, and just plain great to hang around with. She will go down as a celebrity in the Crossoverian Hall of Fame. That way, she shall never be forgotten.
-Liesel Meskin-Abbas, writer for the Crossoverian Post
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:25 pm

THE CROSSOVERIAN POST
Saturday, 13 March 2021

Today's Post:
WRIGHT AGAINST CANCEL CULTURE
Crossoverian Supreme Leader denounces Cancel Culture

Pictures of three celebrities and a background that repeats “canceled”

With the rise of Cancel Culture on Social Media. Cancel Culture has been the driving force distrust on products, and has led to the removal of Mr Potato Head, six Dr. Suess books, and certain Paw Patrol episodes. Supreme Leader Eric Wright, who has been using Social media lately, noticed that there were trends on products getting canceled, and is reported to be worried that the influence of this trend would skyrocket. At his latest speech, Weight has mentioned Cancel culture. “People in North America believe that cancelling products over racism problems will lead to equality for all people.” He said. “Personally, I believe that this trend will take equality overboard. This culture is wrong.” Wright especially is reported to oppose the cancelling of Chase from Paw Patrol. “Just because I’ve banned Paw Patrol does not mean I would care less about this situation.” He said in that same interview. In response, Wright has allowed all products to be made, and made attempts to “cancel” the product strictly forbidden. President Kipper Woofler also had spoken out against Cancel Culture. “Cancel Culture is as bad as our enemies. This is an unnecessary form of censorship that will corrupt the youth’s minds.” However, Equal Rights Secretary Porkchop Funnie had openly supported Cancel Culture, saying, “I believe Cancel Culture is a respectful form of censorship that can guarantee all races of people are accepted.” Funnie is currently the only politician to approve Cancel Culture, but it is possible that some politicians actually support Cancel Culture. But it is obvious that the President and Supreme Leader dislike Cancel Culture.
Woodrow Kermani, writer of the Crossoverian Post
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:28 pm

Jesus,you made the screen bigger on my pad
And kid,leave this to your factbooks
The nation of Ancapimania is a free,democratic Nation with guns
officially a British ancap
Defcon 5-very peaceful
Ancappro drugsanti Americaanti Chinaanti EUpro choicemusketeerDragon city pro

Ancap wonderland
Here's why I'm anti American: they eat burger king.

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Ancapimania wrote:Jesus,you made the screen bigger on my pad

Tread closed for unexpected interruptions
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:40 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:
Ancapimania wrote:Jesus,you made the screen bigger on my pad

You didnt lock it!anyways news like this should be on factbooks not threads.
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Ancapimania wrote:

You didnt lock it!anyways news like this should be on factbooks not threads.

PLEASE STOP
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:44 pm

Ancapimania wrote:You didnt lock it!anyways news like this should be on factbooks not threads.

PLEASE STOP

No
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:45 pm

News are for factbooks not threads
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:46 pm

Ancapimania wrote:News are for factbooks not threads

Threads are also for people to debate,discuss and rp
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:50 pm

Ancapimania wrote:
Ancapimania wrote:News are for factbooks not threads

Threads are also for people to debate,discuss and rp

This is a type of roleplay
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Ancapimania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancapimania » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:52 pm

Ancapimania wrote:Threads are also for people to debate,discuss and rp

This is a type of roleplay

This does not count as rp,there has to be multiple people for it to be rp
Defcon 5-very peaceful

Ancap wonderland

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:25 pm

Ancapimania wrote:
The Imagination Animals wrote:This is a type of roleplay

This does not count as rp,there has to be multiple people for it to be rp

Just stop. This is just vandalized. I'd stop it
NS Stats are NOT canon!

-----------
-----------

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents