NATION

PASSWORD

Vienna Revolt [MT|OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Polslovakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Vienna Revolt [MT|OPEN]

Postby Polslovakia » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:55 am

This will be the first part in a series where internal revolts from the different ethnic groups in Polslovakia shall rise up in the Great Polslovakian Crisis.

A sentry stands on duty at night-time outside the Vienna Palace of Grand Times, the symbol of Polslovakian rule in Vienna. Suddenly, he hears a sound. Clutching his rifle, he looks around. The last thing he sees is a net being thrown over him.
Just 10 minutes later, insurgents storm the Palace, easily overpowering the few guards on duty. They lower the Polslovakian flag from the roof and raise the Austrian flag, before shouting to the passers-by below, 'Long live Austria! Down with the King!'.

Across the nation, people are bewildered. What is going on? There is general panic in Warsaw. Then a rumour leaks- a revolution in Vienna! The President is woken up. The King summons his advisors. Within hours, tens of thousands of troops are marching into Vienna, and a curfew is imposed. But it is too late. The people have risen up and begun the Great Polslovakian Crisis.


Image
Thousands of soldiers march into the province of Vienna.

To join this conflict on either the side of the Vienna Insurgency or the Polslovakian Monarchist Movement, please apply below:

Code: Select all
 
[b]Application for the Vienna Revolt[/b]
Name of nation:
Head of state:
Which side will you be on:

Military aid:
Financial aid:
Humanitarian aid:
Political aid:

Anything to add:







Thank you.
Last edited by Polslovakia on Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
POLSLOVAKIA
"Might makes Right"
DEFCON: 2
Member of the Traditionalist Military Alliance

BREAKING NEWS: Vienna Revolt begins..

User avatar
Sierra Grand
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sierra Grand » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:11 am

Application for the Vienna Revolt
Name of nation: Sierra Grand
Head of state: Sovereign Sierrite Ardal May
Which side will you be on: Vienna Insurgency

Military aid: Tank squadrons, 2nd Heavy Artillery Division
Financial aid: $500,000,000
Humanitarian aid: Medical Support to Injured
Political aid: none

Anything to add: No
I can speak Belgian French, just don't expect me to read you War and Peace
Oh and it's Septante-Sept not whatever the friggin french say
This is GRAND 13, Sierra Grand's State News      <|||>   Major Riots in Port Elisabeth have led to the loss of 50 Gendarmerie Officers and 2 Tanks were blown up | Military Force is now being used by Gendarmerie and Palace Security Force | Please clear all areas with Gendarmerie vans   <|||>GENDARMERIE NATIONALE: All Units to Port Elisabeth, Equip Riot Gear, Counter-Riot Vans to Centre 14
Strongly: Pro Choice, Anti-Fascist, Pro Socialism, Free Healthcare/Education, Anti-Corruption, Atheist but tolerant of other religions (no bigotry though), Social Equality (Races, Gender, LGBTQ+, etc.)

User avatar
Polslovakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Polslovakia » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:15 am

Sierra Grand wrote:Application for the Vienna Revolt
Name of nation: Sierra Grand
Head of state: Sovereign Sierrite Ardal May
Which side will you be on: Vienna Insurgency

Military aid: Tank squadrons, 2nd Heavy Artillery Division
Financial aid: $500,000,000
Humanitarian aid: Medical Support to Injured
Political aid: none

Anything to add: No

Accepted
POLSLOVAKIA
"Might makes Right"
DEFCON: 2
Member of the Traditionalist Military Alliance

BREAKING NEWS: Vienna Revolt begins..

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:52 am

Is poloskvia catholic?

User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 884
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:02 am

Name of the nation: Earth Allies
Head of state: President HRM
Which side will you be on: Rebels

Military aid: Fleet 1: USS Enterprise(Aircraft carrier), USS Intrepid(Aircraft carrier) USS Starliner(Destroyer), USS San Diego(Destroyer) USS Armigodon(Super battleship), USS Oregon(Battleship) 2nd and 3rd armored division
Financial aid: 5,000,000 million dollars
Humanitarian aid: USS Hermes(Hospital ship)
Political aid: None

Anything to add: Are there going to be a battle in the seas though I can use my two Destroyers to help the troops cross water when there are no briges?
Last edited by Earth Allies on Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WDA is time to pound those raids apart. Wanting your region to join the WDA?Click me!!
Links:
Planet shop
Oakland Airport
Earth Allies International Airport
Part of the ICDN
ICELAND is Ally

User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 884
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:04 am

Romextly wrote:Is poloskvia catholic?

Really no idea
WDA is time to pound those raids apart. Wanting your region to join the WDA?Click me!!
Links:
Planet shop
Oakland Airport
Earth Allies International Airport
Part of the ICDN
ICELAND is Ally

User avatar
Sierra Grand
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sierra Grand » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:08 am

Earth Allies wrote:Name of the nation: Earth Allies
Head of state: President HRM
Which side will you be on: Polslovakian

Military aid: Fleet 1: USS Enterprise(Aircraft carrier), USS Intrepid(Aircraft carrier) USS Starliner(Destroyer), USS San Diego(Destroyer) USS Armigodon(Super battleship), USS Oregon(Battleship) 2nd and 3rd armored division
Financial aid: 5,000,000 million dollars
Humanitarian aid: USS Hermes(Hospital ship)
Political aid: None

Anything to add: Are there going to be a battle in the seas though I can use my two Destroyers to help the troops cross water when there are no briges?

are we proxy warring?
I can speak Belgian French, just don't expect me to read you War and Peace
Oh and it's Septante-Sept not whatever the friggin french say
This is GRAND 13, Sierra Grand's State News      <|||>   Major Riots in Port Elisabeth have led to the loss of 50 Gendarmerie Officers and 2 Tanks were blown up | Military Force is now being used by Gendarmerie and Palace Security Force | Please clear all areas with Gendarmerie vans   <|||>GENDARMERIE NATIONALE: All Units to Port Elisabeth, Equip Riot Gear, Counter-Riot Vans to Centre 14
Strongly: Pro Choice, Anti-Fascist, Pro Socialism, Free Healthcare/Education, Anti-Corruption, Atheist but tolerant of other religions (no bigotry though), Social Equality (Races, Gender, LGBTQ+, etc.)

User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 884
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:03 pm

Sierra Grand wrote:
Earth Allies wrote:Name of the nation: Earth Allies
Head of state: President HRM
Which side will you be on: Polslovakian

Military aid: Fleet 1: USS Enterprise(Aircraft carrier), USS Intrepid(Aircraft carrier) USS Starliner(Destroyer), USS San Diego(Destroyer) USS Armigodon(Super battleship), USS Oregon(Battleship) 2nd and 3rd armored division
Financial aid: 5,000,000 million dollars
Humanitarian aid: USS Hermes(Hospital ship)
Political aid: None

Anything to add: Are there going to be a battle in the seas though I can use my two Destroyers to help the troops cross water when there are no briges?

are we proxy warring?

I think, Also Im going to get USS Armigodon to reck things in another thread
WDA is time to pound those raids apart. Wanting your region to join the WDA?Click me!!
Links:
Planet shop
Oakland Airport
Earth Allies International Airport
Part of the ICDN
ICELAND is Ally

User avatar
Sierra Grand
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sierra Grand » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:24 pm

Earth Allies wrote:
Sierra Grand wrote:are we proxy warring?

I think, Also Im going to get USS Armigodon to reck things in another thread

I really think we should stop proxying and just flat out do it
I can speak Belgian French, just don't expect me to read you War and Peace
Oh and it's Septante-Sept not whatever the friggin french say
This is GRAND 13, Sierra Grand's State News      <|||>   Major Riots in Port Elisabeth have led to the loss of 50 Gendarmerie Officers and 2 Tanks were blown up | Military Force is now being used by Gendarmerie and Palace Security Force | Please clear all areas with Gendarmerie vans   <|||>GENDARMERIE NATIONALE: All Units to Port Elisabeth, Equip Riot Gear, Counter-Riot Vans to Centre 14
Strongly: Pro Choice, Anti-Fascist, Pro Socialism, Free Healthcare/Education, Anti-Corruption, Atheist but tolerant of other religions (no bigotry though), Social Equality (Races, Gender, LGBTQ+, etc.)

User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 884
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Sierra Grand wrote:
Earth Allies wrote:I think, Also Im going to get USS Armigodon to reck things in another thread

I really think we should stop proxying and just flat out do it

Should we really?
WDA is time to pound those raids apart. Wanting your region to join the WDA?Click me!!
Links:
Planet shop
Oakland Airport
Earth Allies International Airport
Part of the ICDN
ICELAND is Ally

User avatar
Sierra Grand
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sierra Grand » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:49 pm

Earth Allies wrote:
Sierra Grand wrote:I really think we should stop proxying and just flat out do it

Should we really?

we're gonna end up shooting each other anyway
I can speak Belgian French, just don't expect me to read you War and Peace
Oh and it's Septante-Sept not whatever the friggin french say
This is GRAND 13, Sierra Grand's State News      <|||>   Major Riots in Port Elisabeth have led to the loss of 50 Gendarmerie Officers and 2 Tanks were blown up | Military Force is now being used by Gendarmerie and Palace Security Force | Please clear all areas with Gendarmerie vans   <|||>GENDARMERIE NATIONALE: All Units to Port Elisabeth, Equip Riot Gear, Counter-Riot Vans to Centre 14
Strongly: Pro Choice, Anti-Fascist, Pro Socialism, Free Healthcare/Education, Anti-Corruption, Atheist but tolerant of other religions (no bigotry though), Social Equality (Races, Gender, LGBTQ+, etc.)

User avatar
Rigeland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Feb 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rigeland » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:11 am

Application for the Vienna Revolt
Name of nation:Rigeland
Head of state:Kaustuv Rio
Which side will you be on:Vienna Insurgency

Military aid:15000 soldiers from the 25th and 26th Infantry Regiment(armoured),29 tanks,17 Sukhoi Su-27 jets,150 armoured vehicles,six 105mm howitzers
Financial aid:10 million NSD
Humanitarian aid:None
Political aid:General Richard Henderson will be there to personally lead the troops,and advice the insurgents(not fully political aid though),Diplomat Mathew Fischer will also be there to act as a liason between the insurgents and Rigish authorites

Anything to add:Rigish forces will build a Military base in the country if the insurgents suceed.We also expect the insurgents to give Richard Henderson some important position in the government,if they suceed.
A country inhabited by about 250 million people located near the British isles,which enjoys a fierce rivalry with the US.A permanent member of UN Security Council.A military superpower with the largest military budget in the world.Member of ICDN.
BREAKING NEWS:Preisdent Rio visits the State of Westwood on a 2 day visit.Controversy erupts after MP Frederick Ivanov called (black) woman MP Christina Winslet,a "sick bitch"..Migrant ship from Crabaiaia,containing almost 300 people,arrived in Rigeland to a ceremonious welcome.

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:48 pm

Since he hasnt responded to my question...

Application for the Vienna Revolt
Name of nation: Romextly
Head of state: Emperor Diego
Which side will you be on: Rebels

Military aid: 1,000 Liberators and 3 air squadrons
Financial aid: 15 million dollars
Humanitarian aid: 40 million meals
Political aid:

Anything to add: If Poloslivakian government is conservative and catholic then I will retract my support

User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 884
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:40 pm

You know what, I´m swiching sides
WDA is time to pound those raids apart. Wanting your region to join the WDA?Click me!!
Links:
Planet shop
Oakland Airport
Earth Allies International Airport
Part of the ICDN
ICELAND is Ally

User avatar
Vikanias
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vikanias » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:10 am

Application for Polslovakia
Name of nation:Vikanias
Head of state: Kaiser seal
Which side will you be on: Polslovakia

Military aid: 1k seal soldiers, 20 tonks, 15 seal wings
Financial aid: 100k seal coin
Humanitarian aid: 10k doctors, 20k medical supplies
Political aid:Denouncing of the Vienna revolt.

Anything to add: IF Polslovakia is cringe i’m retracting

User avatar
Polslovakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Polslovakia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:23 am

Vikanias wrote:Application for Polslovakia
Name of nation:Vikanias
Head of state: Kaiser seal
Which side will you be on: Polslovakia

Military aid: 1k seal soldiers, 20 tonks, 15 seal wings
Financial aid: 100k seal coin
Humanitarian aid: 10k doctors, 20k medical supplies
Political aid:Denouncing of the Vienna revolt.

Anything to add: IF Polslovakia is cringe i’m retracting


Accepted
POLSLOVAKIA
"Might makes Right"
DEFCON: 2
Member of the Traditionalist Military Alliance

BREAKING NEWS: Vienna Revolt begins..

User avatar
Polslovakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Polslovakia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:23 am

Romextly wrote:Since he hasnt responded to my question...

Application for the Vienna Revolt
Name of nation: Romextly
Head of state: Emperor Diego
Which side will you be on: Rebels

Military aid: 1,000 Liberators and 3 air squadrons
Financial aid: 15 million dollars
Humanitarian aid: 40 million meals
Political aid:

Anything to add: If Poloslivakian government is conservative and catholic then I will retract my support


Accepted, and we are not conservative or catholic, in fact, we have no national religion
POLSLOVAKIA
"Might makes Right"
DEFCON: 2
Member of the Traditionalist Military Alliance

BREAKING NEWS: Vienna Revolt begins..

User avatar
Polslovakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Polslovakia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:24 am

Rigeland wrote:Application for the Vienna Revolt
Name of nation:Rigeland
Head of state:Kaustuv Rio
Which side will you be on:Vienna Insurgency

Military aid:15000 soldiers from the 25th and 26th Infantry Regiment(armoured),29 tanks,17 Sukhoi Su-27 jets,150 armoured vehicles,six 105mm howitzers
Financial aid:10 million NSD
Humanitarian aid:None
Political aid:General Richard Henderson will be there to personally lead the troops,and advice the insurgents(not fully political aid though),Diplomat Mathew Fischer will also be there to act as a liason between the insurgents and Rigish authorites

Anything to add:Rigish forces will build a Military base in the country if the insurgents suceed.We also expect the insurgents to give Richard Henderson some important position in the government,if they suceed.


Accepted
POLSLOVAKIA
"Might makes Right"
DEFCON: 2
Member of the Traditionalist Military Alliance

BREAKING NEWS: Vienna Revolt begins..

User avatar
Polslovakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Polslovakia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:24 am

Earth Allies wrote:Name of the nation: Earth Allies
Head of state: President HRM
Which side will you be on: Rebels

Military aid: Fleet 1: USS Enterprise(Aircraft carrier), USS Intrepid(Aircraft carrier) USS Starliner(Destroyer), USS San Diego(Destroyer) USS Armigodon(Super battleship), USS Oregon(Battleship) 2nd and 3rd armored division
Financial aid: 5,000,000 million dollars
Humanitarian aid: USS Hermes(Hospital ship)
Political aid: None

Anything to add: Are there going to be a battle in the seas though I can use my two Destroyers to help the troops cross water when there are no briges?


Accepted.

Vienna is landlocked, but Polslovakia has the Baltic Sea if you want to bombard them.
POLSLOVAKIA
"Might makes Right"
DEFCON: 2
Member of the Traditionalist Military Alliance

BREAKING NEWS: Vienna Revolt begins..

User avatar
Cavirfi
Envoy
 
Posts: 233
Founded: Feb 28, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Cavirfi » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:31 am

Application for the Vienna Revolt
Name of nation: The Free Land of Cavirfi
Head of state: Margeaux Tortune
Which side will you be on: Monarchists

Military aid: 500 Infantry
Financial aid: NS$ 50,000,000
Humanitarian aid: 100,000 Medkits and 100,000 Foodkits
Political aid: Condemnation of the Insurgency

Anything to add: We are doing a containment campaign for our first terms of foreign policy.
My Storefronts|News|THE Barn

"Savanna and Atlanta's names should be switched, since Savanna is actually on the Atlantic Coast." -Me


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Catsfern, Jestar Falls, Las Palmeras

Advertisement

Remove ads