NATION

PASSWORD

A (mostly) Normal World (MT/SEMI-OPEN/OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Free Ashkenaz
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

A (mostly) Normal World (MT/SEMI-OPEN/OOC)

Postby Free Ashkenaz » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:18 pm

This is something that I've been running on Discord for the past couple of months and thought I'd have a crack at it here.

The premise is simple: It's the real world. Mostly. There's a civil war in Syria, China is the world's largest economy, America is considered the world's leading superpower. COVID-19 is wreaking havoc. Everything is the same. Except for your country.

The purpose of this RP is to have a small group of somewhat minor middle powers playing in the background of the (somewhat) real world. No superpowers with 10 billion inhabitants and 500,000 nukes. No godmodding. No wanks. Other than that, the world is largely yours. The simple rule is that it needs to be at most, a middle power. No superpowers, please.

Another simple rule is no embarrassing interventions into real world politics. That is, no special forces jumping into Assad's palace and giving him a beat down. Or Netanyahu or Trump or Xi or whoever. You get the picture. Try and keep real world politics a background noise, not the main event.

APPLICATION THAT I DID NOT SHAMELESSLY STEAL FROM ANOTHER WORLD RP

Name of country(What is it called usually):
Official name of country:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Government Type:
Ideology:
Goals for your nation:
Territory claimed:

LAND CLAIMED

Ashkenaz - Lithuania, Belarus, area around Daugavpils, Podlaskie Voivodeship
People's Republic of Ashkenaz
Name: People's Republic of Ashkenaz
Population: 17,510,624
Capital: Vilne
Largest city: Minsk
Government: Federal parliamentary democracy
Economic system: Council communism

About: Jewish woman, observant (Orthodox leaning), Ashkenazi of Romanian descent.

Marxist, Jewish/Ashkenazi nationalist, Yiddishist, Anti-Zionist

Return to International Incidents