NATION

PASSWORD

WAR

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 824
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:52 am

Bavland wrote:WAR AGAINST HAHA NATION

OOC:Wait what?
WDA is time to pound those raids apart. Wanting your region to join the WDA?Click me!!
Links:
Planet shop
Oakland Airport
Earth Allies International Airport
Part of the ICDN
ICELAND is Ally

User avatar
The Empire of Siendia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Feb 24, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Empire of Siendia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:48 pm

I Wolsch Colony of the Siendian Empire am In need of land, and I believe you have some. I know you want war And I will give it to you. I declare war upon you and your nation.

User avatar
Sierra Grand
Envoy
 
Posts: 289
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sierra Grand » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:53 pm

The Empire of Siendia wrote:I Wolsch Colony of the Siendian Empire am In need of land, and I believe you have some. I know you want war And I will give it to you. I declare war upon you and your nation.

We help our ally and declare war
I can speak Belgian French, just don't expect me to read you War and Peace
Oh and it's Septante-Sept not whatever the friggin french say
This is GRAND 13, Sierra Grand's State News      <|||>   Major Riots in Port Elisabeth have led to the loss of 50 Gendarmerie Officers and 2 Tanks were blown up | Military Force is now being used by Gendarmerie and Palace Security Force | Please clear all areas with Gendarmerie vans   <|||>GENDARMERIE NATIONALE: All Units to Port Elisabeth, Equip Riot Gear, Counter-Riot Vans to Centre 14
Strongly: Pro Choice, Anti-Fascist, Pro Socialism, Free Healthcare/Education, Anti-Corruption, Atheist but tolerant of other religions (no bigotry though), Social Equality (Races, Gender, LGBTQ+, etc.)

User avatar
The Empire of Siendia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Feb 24, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Empire of Siendia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:55 pm

"Together We Stand, and Together We Rise!" Prepare to die!

User avatar
The Empire of Siendia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Feb 24, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Empire of Siendia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:56 pm

The Empire of Siendia wrote:"Together We Stand, and Together We Rise!" Prepare to die!

FYI this is to the guy who started the war on haha nation

User avatar
Socialist States of Ludistan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 681
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Socialist States of Ludistan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:58 pm

Anyone with a name that stupid practically deserves it.
Member of ICDN

User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 824
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:06 pm

The Empire of Siendia wrote:I Wolsch Colony of the Siendian Empire am In need of land, and I believe you have some. I know you want war And I will give it to you. I declare war upon you and your nation.

Wait who are you guys at war with?
WDA is time to pound those raids apart. Wanting your region to join the WDA?Click me!!
Links:
Planet shop
Oakland Airport
Earth Allies International Airport
Part of the ICDN
ICELAND is Ally

User avatar
Sword Island
Envoy
 
Posts: 326
Founded: Dec 08, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sword Island » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:08 pm

In support of democracy, Sword Island will join Bavland
Hello! This nation does use NS stats for the most part

The incoherent ramblings of a high school fres- ok this is getting a bit basic. A serious nation that likes Daft Punk and Fall Out Boy( especially Infinity on High) very much. And Regular Car Reviews, those guys are hillarous

Song of the Day
Da Funk- Daft Punk
https://open.spotify.com/track/0MyY4WcN ... d6f1a24650

User avatar
Sierra Grand
Envoy
 
Posts: 289
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sierra Grand » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:10 pm

Sword Island wrote:In support of democracy, Sword Island will join Bavland

Then it is war. NavTas Force #12 and #27 are routed
Unit Dispatch:

- Naval Task Fleet #12
> SRC Fiddle
> SRB Ozeanischer Palast
> SRC National
> SRF Archer
> SRAC Sabre
- Naval Task Fleet #27
> SRAC Halberd
> SRB Karneval
I can speak Belgian French, just don't expect me to read you War and Peace
Oh and it's Septante-Sept not whatever the friggin french say
This is GRAND 13, Sierra Grand's State News      <|||>   Major Riots in Port Elisabeth have led to the loss of 50 Gendarmerie Officers and 2 Tanks were blown up | Military Force is now being used by Gendarmerie and Palace Security Force | Please clear all areas with Gendarmerie vans   <|||>GENDARMERIE NATIONALE: All Units to Port Elisabeth, Equip Riot Gear, Counter-Riot Vans to Centre 14
Strongly: Pro Choice, Anti-Fascist, Pro Socialism, Free Healthcare/Education, Anti-Corruption, Atheist but tolerant of other religions (no bigotry though), Social Equality (Races, Gender, LGBTQ+, etc.)

User avatar
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Dec 06, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:12 pm

*takes out popcorn and a cup of tea* The true art is neutrality...
Member of ICDN
Still working on all of my factbooks

User avatar
Sword Island
Envoy
 
Posts: 326
Founded: Dec 08, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sword Island » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:21 pm

The SINF Darwin, a nuclear-powered attack carrier along with Fleet Group 1, is sent to intercept both Fleet Groups. Onboard the Darwin is the HF-1 Grenadier, a high-speed high altitude fighter designed to intercept bomber threats and help establish air superiority. Also on board is a squadron of F-14 Tomcats for maritime air superiority.
Hello! This nation does use NS stats for the most part

The incoherent ramblings of a high school fres- ok this is getting a bit basic. A serious nation that likes Daft Punk and Fall Out Boy( especially Infinity on High) very much. And Regular Car Reviews, those guys are hillarous

Song of the Day
Da Funk- Daft Punk
https://open.spotify.com/track/0MyY4WcN ... d6f1a24650


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Galimencia, Lusitanialand, Solaryia

Advertisement

Remove ads