NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT]Neu katzenstaat is spamming all over the forum(s)

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
Ittonia
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Aug 10, 2020
Democratic Socialists

[REPORT]Neu katzenstaat is spamming all over the forum(s)

Postby Ittonia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:09 am

Greetings,

I doubt I was the first one to report him/her and the first one to notice his/her spamming.yet I'd like something would be done about this. Neu katzenstaat is literally spamming topics like "Cats Rule" or "NS has been annexed by Katzenstaat" or "Katzenstaat rules" etc. These threads lack of content and I,like I think many other NS nations active in the forum think,think it is only for spamming purposes. Neu Katzenstaat's actions are unacceptable and I hope you'll do something about it.

Thank you,Ittonia
Ittonia, an island at the northernmost of the north sea experiencing great history,and culture

From the Prussian colonization era to the discovery of Haeven (Now dying) This nation developed itself and doesn't hesitate continuing!Now,we're trying to do our best in this great world.(Even though it doesn't always work out,LOL)

So now,we honorably sign this post in the name of our nation:The Republic of Ittonia

User avatar
Jarvikan
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Dec 24, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jarvikan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:11 am

Ittonia wrote:Greetings,

I doubt I was the first one to report him/her and the first one to notice his/her spamming.yet I'd like something would be done about this. Neu katzenstaat is literally spamming topics like "Cats Rule" or "NS has been annexed by Katzenstaat" or "Katzenstaat rules" etc. These threads lack of content and I,like I think many other NS nations active in the forum think,think it is only for spamming purposes. Neu Katzenstaat's actions are unacceptable and I hope you'll do something about it.

Thank you,Ittonia

Apparentally he was previously a nation called Nekostan,it was banned last week

User avatar
Ittonia
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Aug 10, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ittonia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:14 am

Jarvikan wrote:
Ittonia wrote:Greetings,

I doubt I was the first one to report him/her and the first one to notice his/her spamming.yet I'd like something would be done about this. Neu katzenstaat is literally spamming topics like "Cats Rule" or "NS has been annexed by Katzenstaat" or "Katzenstaat rules" etc. These threads lack of content and I,like I think many other NS nations active in the forum think,think it is only for spamming purposes. Neu Katzenstaat's actions are unacceptable and I hope you'll do something about it.

Thank you,Ittonia

Apparentally he was previously a nation called Nekostan,it was banned last week

Ah yes,Nekostan-e-gharbi,that cat "lover" which didn't no shit about China.

P.S. looks like he put a new account:katzenstan-e-sharqi. I don't no if I want to stay here any longer,maybe I'll rest in my RMB for some time
Last edited by Ittonia on Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ittonia, an island at the northernmost of the north sea experiencing great history,and culture

From the Prussian colonization era to the discovery of Haeven (Now dying) This nation developed itself and doesn't hesitate continuing!Now,we're trying to do our best in this great world.(Even though it doesn't always work out,LOL)

So now,we honorably sign this post in the name of our nation:The Republic of Ittonia

User avatar
Medvedovskiyy
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Feb 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Medvedovskiyy » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:16 am

Ittonia wrote:
Jarvikan wrote:Apparentally he was previously a nation called Nekostan,it was banned last week

Ah yes,Nekostan-e-gharbi,that cat "lover" which didn't no shit about China.

P.S. looks like he put a new account:katzenstan-e-sharqi. I don't no if I want to stay here any longer

It definitely does seem to be another spam account.

User avatar
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes
Envoy
 
Posts: 293
Founded: Dec 06, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 am

Ittonia wrote:
Jarvikan wrote:Apparentally he was previously a nation called Nekostan,it was banned last week

Ah yes,Nekostan-e-gharbi,that cat "lover" which didn't no shit about China.

P.S. looks like he put a new account:katzenstan-e-sharqi. I don't no if I want to stay here any longer

He had a nekostan-e sharqi account recently too.
Member of ICDN
Still working on all of my factbooks

User avatar
Cereskia
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cereskia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 am

There's a spammer on my rmb, that is making alts when his primary nations are getting soiled


NS is kinda fucked up, huh? fuckin' eh.

User avatar
Jarvikan
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Dec 24, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jarvikan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:22 am

I think he just got all his posts on the forum deleted,can’t find any more

User avatar
Ittonia
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Aug 10, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ittonia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:26 am

Jarvikan wrote:I think he just got all his posts on the forum deleted,can’t find any more

halleluyah
Ittonia, an island at the northernmost of the north sea experiencing great history,and culture

From the Prussian colonization era to the discovery of Haeven (Now dying) This nation developed itself and doesn't hesitate continuing!Now,we're trying to do our best in this great world.(Even though it doesn't always work out,LOL)

So now,we honorably sign this post in the name of our nation:The Republic of Ittonia

User avatar
Stellar Colonies
Minister
 
Posts: 2576
Founded: Mar 27, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:30 am

(not sure if I can post in here since it is a Moderation thread, but...)

Do

Not

Respond

To

Spam

Threads
1 year & 27 days since local 'stay-at-home order' was announced

Native of The East Pacific and Northern California
Opinions and Puppets
Stellar Colonies is a loose confederacy comprised from most of the human-settled parts of the galaxy.

Ida Station is the only Confederate member state permitted to join the WA.
An Incomplete List of Ida's Interpretations of WA Resolutions

Add 1200 years for the date I use.
If you want a mental image of me: Straight(?), white male.

I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

I don't think the political compass is
fully accurate, but here are my results:

X-Axis: -5.38
Y-Axis: -2.62

Also, I'm diagnosed as a high-functioning autistic.

User avatar
Lamoni
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 8200
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:01 am

Ittonia wrote:Greetings,

I doubt I was the first one to report him/her and the first one to notice his/her spamming.yet I'd like something would be done about this. Neu katzenstaat is literally spamming topics like "Cats Rule" or "NS has been annexed by Katzenstaat" or "Katzenstaat rules" etc. These threads lack of content and I,like I think many other NS nations active in the forum think,think it is only for spamming purposes. Neu Katzenstaat's actions are unacceptable and I hope you'll do something about it.

Thank you,Ittonia


You do not need to both post a thread in moderation, *AND* post GHRs. Do one or the other, and we will see it, thank you. In the meantime, the problem should be dealt with now.
Last edited by Lamoni on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD!

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33715
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:13 am

Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Jarvikan
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Dec 24, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jarvikan » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:32 am


User avatar
Kashimura
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 101
Founded: Apr 24, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kashimura » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:43 am

Is this to get the threads themselves removed, because if so, kitty land also hit up F7, and it would feel rather appropriate to have this one in particular forgotten.
Last edited by Kashimura on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
⛔️ OUR IMPERIAL FACTBOOKS ARE UNDER ⛔️
⛔️ CONSTRUCTION! ⛔️
⚠️ Currently operating this and one other factbook. ⚠️
This empire DOES NOT use NSStats, but it does guide its own NSStats to better fit the nation.

An 11.75 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Yukaghir
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Yukaghir » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:05 am

Additional debris in need of merger/ consolidation: because there are now too many threads by the same irate title.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499125
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499099
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499107
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499105
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499119
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499142

edit: it seems someone beat me to this observation, and I apologise for the unintentional duplicate.
Last edited by Yukaghir on Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 108968
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Yukaghir wrote:Additional debris in need of merger/ consolidation: because there are now too many threads by the same irate title.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499125
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499099
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499107
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499105
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499119
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=499142

edit: it seems someone beat me to this observation, and I apologise for the unintentional duplicate.

Got them.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads