NATION

PASSWORD

Prince Izajasz Mallak’s Wedding to Karina Zieba

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Polslovakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Prince Izajasz Mallak’s Wedding to Karina Zieba

Postby Polslovakia » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:48 am

Image


Prince Izajasz Mallak has declared that their marriage to Karina Zieba to be set for 26 February.

All nations may send dignitaries and famous people to celebrate. They may either stay in the Palace or in the Suite Hotel, the best hotel in Warsaw. To apply to come, please fill out the application:

Code: Select all
Name of nation:
List of dignitaries:
Title of dignitaries:

Number of guards:
Armoury of guards:

Any special requests for your room:
Hotel or Palace:
POLSLOVAKIA
"Might makes Right"
DEFCON: 2
Member of the Traditionalist Military Alliance

BREAKING NEWS: Vienna Revolt begins..

User avatar
The Linkoping
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Feb 06, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Linkoping » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:50 am

Name of nation: Theocratic Papal State of The Linköping
List of dignitaries: Emeritus IV, Imperator II
Title of dignitaries: Pope/Head of State, High Priestess

Number of guards: Nine
Armoury of guards: Each guard possesses a sword and a revolver

Any special requests for your room:
Hotel or Palace: Palace

User avatar
Starwell
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Oct 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Starwell » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:45 pm

Name of nation: State of Starwell
List of dignitaries: Sir James A. Wolfe, Andrea Lang
Title of dignitaries: For Wolfe: Director of Foreign Relations and Duke (Not confirmed) , For Lang: Executive Assistant and Protocol Expert to Mr. Wolfe.

Number of guards: 2
Armoury of guards: a bulletproof suit and armed with the Starwellian equivalent to a FN five-SeveN, a tactical knife, and an emergency medical kit.

Any special requests for your room:
Hotel or Palace: Hotel

User avatar
Polslovakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Polslovakia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:40 am

The Linkoping wrote:Name of nation: Theocratic Papal State of The Linköping
List of dignitaries: Emeritus IV, Imperator II
Title of dignitaries: Pope/Head of State, High Priestess

Number of guards: Nine
Armoury of guards: Each guard possesses a sword and a revolver

Any special requests for your room:
Hotel or Palace: Palace


Accepted.

Starwell wrote:Name of nation: State of Starwell
List of dignitaries: Sir James A. Wolfe, Andrea Lang
Title of dignitaries: For Wolfe: Director of Foreign Relations and Duke (Not confirmed) , For Lang: Executive Assistant and Protocol Expert to Mr. Wolfe.

Number of guards: 2
Armoury of guards: a bulletproof suit and armed with the Starwellian equivalent to a FN five-SeveN, a tactical knife, and an emergency medical kit.

Any special requests for your room:
Hotel or Palace: Hotel


Accepted.
POLSLOVAKIA
"Might makes Right"
DEFCON: 2
Member of the Traditionalist Military Alliance

BREAKING NEWS: Vienna Revolt begins..

User avatar
Corrington
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 486
Founded: Dec 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Corrington » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:34 am

Name of nation: United Kingdom of Corrington
List of dignitaries: Edward IV of House Anglesey, Aurora Phillips
Title of dignitaries: Prince of Corrington, Countess of Hertog

Number of guards: 4
Armoury of guards: SA80 rifles

Any special requests for your room: Edward requests that they leave in his room a good book of the Polslovakia Prince’s choice. Aurora requests that they provide her room of the palace with a chocolate cake and the ability to phone for room service at any hour of the night.
Hotel or Palace: Edward will take the hotel, Aurora will take the palace.
Member of I.C.D.N.

User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 975
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:35 am

Name of nation: Earth Allies
List of dignitaries: Hayden R Magnifico, Sophia Crews Magnifico, Bill Carson,
Title of dignitaries: President, First Lady, Vice President,

Number of guards:2
Armoury of guards: Any type we have

Any special requests for your room: No
Hotel or Palace: Hotel


Name of nation: Kingdom of the Modos
List of dignitaries: Freddy D.
Title of dignitaries: King Freddy IV

Number of guards: 4
Armoury of guards: Any type

Any special requests for your room: None
Hotel or Palace: Hotel

User avatar
Polslovakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Polslovakia » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:28 pm

Corrington wrote:Name of nation: United Kingdom of Corrington
List of dignitaries: Edward IV of House Anglesey, Aurora Phillips
Title of dignitaries: Prince of Corrington, Countess of Hertog

Number of guards: 4
Armoury of guards: SA80 rifles

Any special requests for your room: Edward requests that they leave in his room a good book of the Polslovakia Prince’s choice. Aurora requests that they provide her room of the palace with a chocolate cake and the ability to phone for room service at any hour of the night.
Hotel or Palace: Edward will take the hotel, Aurora will take the palace.


Accepted.

Earth Allies wrote:Name of nation: Earth Allies
List of dignitaries: Hayden R Magnifico, Sophia Crews Magnifico, Bill Carson,
Title of dignitaries: President, First Lady, Vice President,

Number of guards:2
Armoury of guards: Any type we have

Any special requests for your room: No
Hotel or Palace: Hotel


Name of nation: Kingdom of the Modos
List of dignitaries: Freddy D.
Title of dignitaries: King Freddy IV

Number of guards: 4
Armoury of guards: Any type

Any special requests for your room: None
Hotel or Palace: Hotel


Accepted.
POLSLOVAKIA
"Might makes Right"
DEFCON: 2
Member of the Traditionalist Military Alliance

BREAKING NEWS: Vienna Revolt begins..

User avatar
Earth Allies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 975
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:31 pm

Polslovakia wrote:
Corrington wrote:Name of nation: United Kingdom of Corrington
List of dignitaries: Edward IV of House Anglesey, Aurora Phillips
Title of dignitaries: Prince of Corrington, Countess of Hertog

Number of guards: 4
Armoury of guards: SA80 rifles

Any special requests for your room: Edward requests that they leave in his room a good book of the Polslovakia Prince’s choice. Aurora requests that they provide her room of the palace with a chocolate cake and the ability to phone for room service at any hour of the night.
Hotel or Palace: Edward will take the hotel, Aurora will take the palace.


Accepted.

Earth Allies wrote:Name of nation: Earth Allies
List of dignitaries: Hayden R Magnifico, Sophia Crews Magnifico, Bill Carson,
Title of dignitaries: President, First Lady, Vice President,

Number of guards:2
Armoury of guards: Any type we have

Any special requests for your room: No
Hotel or Palace: Hotel


Name of nation: Kingdom of the Modos
List of dignitaries: Freddy D.
Title of dignitaries: King Freddy IV

Number of guards: 4
Armoury of guards: Any type

Any special requests for your room: None
Hotel or Palace: Hotel


Accepted.

President Hayden, King Freddy IV, Fist Lady Sophia Crews Magnifico, and Vice President Bill Carson arrives early for some weather that may delay the planned flight there tomorrow.
President Hayden: Ahh Warsaw
Carson: Nice place here. I´ve been here before my term
First Lady: Why don´t we go to the King first?
President: Sure

User avatar
Oakenvalley
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 41
Founded: Feb 26, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Oakenvalley » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:34 pm

Name of nation: Oakenvalley
List of dignitaries: Maya Forbes and Monterey Forbes
Title of dignitaries: Princess and a Lord

Number of guards: Two
Armoury of guards: Glock 17 pistol and two reloads

Any special requests for your room:
Hotel or Palace: Hotel


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Carthatska, Catsfern, Comfed, Forest State, United Australasian Commonwealth, Volga-Dnieper

Advertisement

Remove ads