NATION

PASSWORD

How did your nation came into existence?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Numadsh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Numadsh » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:20 am

A bunch of wealthy/influential/smart guys got together and formed a group that kinda acts like a nation.

Multiverse shenanigans may be involved
The Nomad's Press (might reopen soon!)
In case I once more
Just disappear like before
(Refounded 04032024)

New Stonkopolis
Envoy

Founded: Sep 20, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Stonkopolis » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:23 am

Classic war of Independence from America, followed with John D. Rockefeller becoming President of New England, forming New Stonkopolis.

Bozarkia 2
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 03, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bozarkia 2 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:24 am

After the Battle of Aktau, we were formed as a buffer state between former Durostani allies (Europeasia, Hatterland, Early Eastern Bozarks, etc.) and the AHP (Orblandia and other empires)
Founder and Army General of Bozarkia

Welskerland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Welskerland » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:36 am

Welskerland started out as a group of tribes that shared a common culture and language. They were eventually unified under one chieftain when the region was invaded by a foreign power. After the war, the chieftain consolidate his power and centralized the government, and became Welskerland's first king.
Embassy Program

This nation does reflect my IRL views unless something is more interesting to differ from what I believe otherwise. For example, Welskerland is a constitutional monarchy, while I prefer a republic IRL.

Baltinica
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 17, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Baltinica » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:52 pm

Baltinica came into existance, after they broke away from the USSR in 1988, and provoked a Guerrila War, plunging the Soviet economy in a Ressecion, the reason was that the fact that the B.C.P (Baltinican Communist Party), felt that the C.P.S.U was becoming revisionist due to the Glasnot and Perestroika polices, and the war ended on December, 25, 1991, 1 day before the Collapse of the USSR.
Post-Soviet Hoxhaist/Marxist-Leninist Nation in the Baltics], Battiling against the Bureaucrats since 2020, Existing since 1988, Class War against the Revisionists, and Purging them since 2024,
[b]Member of SON ⚒️.

Gorutimania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 11, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gorutimania » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:56 pm

Gorutimania came into existence during and after WW2. The Dutch American Overseas Territory: former Gorutimania. When the Dutch were occupied, the Goruti War of Independence broke out between the Goruti Nationalists and the Dutch Colonizers. Once the Goruti Nationalists won, they made the country a democratic nation. But soon enough, would the country turn the opposite and become a ruthless dictatorship...
THIS IS MY SIG
GET YOUR OWN
DRAKE IS OVER PARTY

Meshcheria
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 08, 2023
Anarchy

Postby Meshcheria » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:01 pm

Meshcheria was formed in 1480 when Ruslan I, a prince of Mustajoki, founded the town of Tiheverä, forming a medieval Karelo-Meshchera state called the Principality of Tver. In 1544, after the conquest of Kazan, Alimzhan the Great renamed Tver to the Grand Principality of Meshcheria
Last edited by Meshcheria on Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❆ The Federation of Meshcheria ❆

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information