NATION

PASSWORD

International Broadcasting Alliance| PrEx. Catalogue (IC)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
International Broadcasting Alliance
Secretary

Founded: Dec 29, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

International Broadcasting Alliance| PrEx. Catalogue (IC)

Postby International Broadcasting Alliance » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:32 pm

International Broadcasting Alliance Arts & Culture Division
Programme Exchange Catalogue

Please do not post on this thread until your show has been accepted on the Arts & Culture thread!

Culture – set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that define a group of people, such as the people of a particular region.

The International Broadcasting Alliance’s Arts and Culture Division is dedicated to promote, enhance, and develop home-grown film and television broadcasting, showcasing the talents of our member broadcasters and expanding their internal markets.

Currently, the Arts and Culture Division operates the Programme Exchange Catalogue, where broadcasters and channels can display their shows for broadcasting and purchasing in distinct markets. The Programme Exchange Catalogue will also work towards establishing special awards and commissions sponsored by the Arts and Culture Division to reward and encourage quality programming towards our Television Arts & Sciences Awards, to be held later during the year. For this reason, any program first broadcast by any Full IBA member is automatically considered for any grants and/or awards sponsored by the Arts & Culture Division unless this is explicitly rejected.

CATALOGUE FORMS

When you have been accepted on the Arts & Culture thread, you must go into more detail about your show in the Programme Exchange thread. Broadcasters from across the Mutliverse will then be able to contact you about broadcasting your show in their nation. Alternatively, you are free to TG nations/contact them on Twitter or on the Arts & Culture thread to accept the rights to broadcast their show.

You will be able to find examples below these forms by Britonisea - keep scrolling! Also, please gain permission before adding random broadcasters under the "Broadcasting Your Show" information!

Below are three different types of forms. Please make sure that you are filling in the correct form;

Fictional Shows
If your show is fictional (ie there is a scriptwriter who creates ideas and there is an overall narrative arc that has a beginning, climax and end) this is the form that you must fill out. Great examples of this are telenovelas, multi-season dramas such as Game of Thrones or short 3-10 episode one-off dramas. This can also apply to soap operas such as Neighbours and EastEnders. One could argue shows such as The Only Way is Essex could also be put here as it is highly dramaticised.

NOTE: Wherever there is [text in square brackets], unless it is code, please make sure you catch all of them and fill them out accordingly.

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][b][size=200][Name of Show][/size][/b]
[i]Produced by [b][nation][Nation's Full Name][/nation][/b][/i][hr][/hr]
[img]Image_Link_for_Your_Show.png[/img]
[i]Official Logo[/i][/align]

[b][align=center][size=150]Details for [Name of Show][/size][/align][/b]

[b][size=120][i]Production Details[/i][/size][/b]
[list][*][b]Broadcasting Channel(s):[/b]
[*][b]Production Company:[/b]
[*][b]Executive Producer(s):[/b]
[*][b]Producer(s):[/b]
[*][b]Director(s):[/b]
[*][b]Picture Format:[/b]
[*][b]Camera setup:[/b][/list]

[b][size=120][i]Show Details[/i][/size][/b]
[list][*][b]Type of Programme:[/b]
[*][b]Average Running time:[/b]
[*][b]Language(s):[/b]
[*][b]Number of Seasons:[/b]
[*][b]Number of Episodes:[/b]
[*][b]Release Date(s):[/b][/list]

[b][size=120][i]Other Information[/i][/size][/b]
[list][*][b]Main/Reccuring Cast:[/b] [Name of Actor] as [i][Name of Character][/i]
[*][b]Other Cast:[/b]
[*][b]Theme Tune/Opening Theme:[/b]
[*][b]Summary of Show (up to 250 words) below;[/b]
[align=center][quote][i]Summary here[/i][/quote][/align][/list]

[size=120][i]Other Information[/i][/size]
[b]Countries Broadcasting the Show;[/b]
[list=1][*][b][Your Nation][/b] (Broadcaster)
[*][b][Another Nation?][/b] (their Broadcaster)[/list][/box]

[size=200]Season 1[/size]
[box][size=150]Episode 1[/size]
[b]Written By:[/b] [Name of Scriptwriter]
[i][Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown][/i][hr][/hr][size=150]Episode 2[/size]
[i][Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown][/i]
[ADD MORE OR DELETE IF NEEDED][/box]

[size=200]Season 2 [DELETE IF NOT NEEDED][/size]
[box][size=150]Episode 1[/size]
[i][Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown][/i][hr][/hr][size=150]Episode 2[/size]
[i][Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown][/i][/box]

Non-Fictional Shows
If your show is non-fictional (ie it responds to real-life current events, there is not a set script) this is the form that you must fill out. Great examples of this are music competitions such as The X Factor or Melodifestivalen or documentaries. You are allowed to have episodic breakdowns which you can snatch from the form above and put it at the end of this form. Though you don't have to go into a lot of detail as non-fictional shows usually have a lot of episodes that don't have much of a storyline.

NOTE: Wherever there is [text in square brackets], unless it is code, please make sure you catch all of them and fill them out accordingly.

[i]Produced by [b][nation][Nation's Full Name][/nation][/b][/i][hr][/hr]

[*][b]Distributor(s)/Studios::[/b]
[*][b]Producer(s):[/b]
[*][b]Director(s):[/b]
[*][b]Picture Format:[/b]
[*][b]Camera setup:[/b][/list]

[list][*][b]Type of Programme:[/b]
[*][b]Running time:[/b]
[*][b]Language(s):[/b]
[*][b][If a serial] Episodes:[/b]
[*][b]Release Date(s):[/b][/list]

[list][*][b]Main/Reccuring Cast:[/b]
[*][b]Theme Tune/Opening Theme:[/b]
[*][b]Summary of Show (up to 750 words) below;[/b]

One-Off Events/Special Broadcasts
If your show is a one-off event (such as a Royal Wedding, a Coronation, or Funeral), A cultural event (such as live footage of a carnival, jubilees, a national concert, celebrations of national days etc) or a sports tournaments goes here.

[i]Hosted by [b][nation][Nation's Full Name][/nation][/b][/i][hr][/hr]

[*][b]Distributor(s)/Studios:[/b]
[*][b]Picture Format:[/b][/list]

[list][*][b]Type of Cultural Event:[/b]
[*][b]Expected Duration of Show:[/b]
[*][b]Event Start Date:[/b]
[*][b]Event End Date:[/b] [If the same as Start Date, delete this option]
[*][b]Language(s):[/b][/list]

[list][*][b]Host/Presenters:[/b]
[*][b]Summary of Show (up to 1,000 words) below;[/b]

If you need any help, please TG or DM Achaean Republic or Malta Comino Gozo
Last edited by International Broadcasting Alliance on Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
International Broadcasting Alliance
A broadcasting union.
Current council members: Achaean Republic, Britonisea, Kalosia, Malta Comino Gozo, Natanya, Nekoni, and Todlichebujoku.

Hafamarimyht
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hafamarimyht » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:57 pm

Poster/Slogan/Logo: Image
Translation: Bouncing Bouncing Elephants
Country Name: Hafamarimët
Broadcasting Channel(s): TV2 (operated by TVH)
Genre: [X]Fiction [X]Non-Fiction
Genre Type: Children's show; puppetry; animation (rarely; generally used as a time filler)
Running time: 23-28 minute episodes
Language(s): Hafamari; English dub available, will work with your broadcaster to create dubs in any language desired
Release date: 1972-present
[If a serial] Episodes: 4142

Camera setup: Multicam
Picture Format: 4:3 (until 2013); 14:9/16:9

Executive Producer(s): Žïšïč Račöj
Producer(s): Over 60 people have produced various episodes.
Distributor(s): TVH (1972-1989); HPTV (1989-2005); HafTV (2005-2020); TVH (2021-)
Head Screenwriter(s): Hunsi Čuda (1972-2016); Duha Vnajtpink (2017-)
Current Cast: Pjena Sarëm, Nelrïnt Rid, Gajeh Lëmičir, Nojëm Tehbink, Zahevan Pïnrïnd, Lïnumeda Čebajo, Sïndë B. Nupëh, Fïnelgë Pnuvmobega; various guests and children
Theme Song/Opening Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=59&v=mG ... e=youtu.be

Countries Broadcasting the Show
Hafamarimët
Oqmet
Last edited by Hafamarimyht on Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WV19: 23rd (27pts)
WV24: 34th (9pts)
WV26: 34th (28 pts)
WV27: 31st (27 pts)
WV28: 28th (21 pts)
WV30: 18th (39 pts)
WV34: DQ
WV82: 24th (18 pts)
WV86: 21st (99pts)
WV87: 9th (160pts)
WV88: 19th (121pts)

WHF5: 8th (16pts)
WHF11: 22nd (3pts)
WHF13: 24th (5pts)
WHF56: 20th (6pts)
WHF57: 8th (18pts)

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Non Fictional: Vha Mehlodhivestoile

Postby Britonisea » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:36 pm

Vha Mehlodhivestoile
Produced by United Republic of Britonisea

Official Logo (-2021)

Details for Vha Mehlodhivestoile

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Brityunik Vefecosoin Cairkovoin [BVC]
  • Distributor(s)/Studios: BVC Studios (2016-)
  • Executive Producer(s): Jason McPhearson (2016-2017) Lewis Schmit (2018-)
  • Producer(s): Winter Botham (2016-), Ciara Langley (2016-2017), Christopher Dean-Cross (2017-2019), George Summers (2018-), Garaint Fisham (2018-2020) Grace Alexander (2020-)
  • Director(s): Ben Ghost (2016-2019), Fiona Beckham (2016-2018), Jayden Lyons (2018-), Kiain Bruce (2019-2021), Maisie Smith-Buckingham (2021-)
  • Picture Format: 16:9
  • Camera setup: Multicamera (Studio)

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Music Competition
  • Running time: 90 minutes (Semi-Final), 120 minutes (Battle Stage), 150 minutes (Grand Final)
  • Language(s): English [Commentary also available in Britonish and French]
  • [If a serial] Episodes: 5 Episodes per season (5 seasons), 6 episodes (for the sixth season)
  • Release Date(s): 2016-2020 already released, 2021 Season releases 6th March - 24 April

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Hosts: Ivy Fletcher (2016), Tess Philippa, Xavier Jorge, Mini Surrey North (2017), Evangeline Hope, Santiago Carillion (2018), Elias Auvergne-Lancey, James Edwards, Ella Estelle (2019), Mini Surrey North, Cole Heiman, Theodore Faucheux (2020), Lucie Dagenham, Frida Grover, Emmanuel Taylor, Jordan Basset, Matt Evans (2021)
  • Other Cast: Participants such as the winners; Mini Surrey North (2016), Mehkl Maddox-Ajax (2017), Taron Woods (2018), Alyxhia Willis (2019), Kelsey Banques (2020)
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: Theme of Vha Mehlodhivestoile (Audiomachine - Wildfire)
  • Summary of Show (up to 750 words) below;
    With over 20 broadcasters already broadcasting Vha Mehlodhivestoile, this year we wanted to work with the IBA to make the nation's largest and most anticipated music competition even better, truly hitting at our slogan for the show, We Are International. The show is a highly successful format, bringing in an audience of 18 million households in Britonisea making it the largest event of the year with many millions more watching the show throughout both Novapax and the wider WorldVision and World Hit Festival community. Producing no less than four WorldVision winners and a World Hit Festival winner, in its rather short lifespan, the telespectacular is not short of talent and a real feast for the eyes of those who watch it.

BVC made little changes to the voting system for the 2020 edition and how the votes are revealed during each live show. The voting split remains the same as it was for the past four years (25:25:50) with the Britonish Jury having a say making up 25% of the vote, the BritonishTelevotes will make up 25% of the votes while the international juries will make up the remainder of the votes. Nations across the multiverse have taken a keen interesting in participating in Vha Mehlodhivestoile with several of them broadcasting live in their own countries. BVC has stated that a maximum of eight international juries will be allowed to vote during the Semi-Finals of Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2020. BVC thought that the ranges between the international juries were very small compared to that of the Britonish Juries’ because the Britonish Juries’ votes are distributed in a different way to that of the televotes and the international votes. BVC will keep its 2019 way of collecting votes [12, 10, 7, 5, 3, 2, 1, 0] which separates first place and last place more than it did in 2018 (three points larger gap) while also making 1st and 2nd place more grouped together along with 3rd and 4th together and 5th and below.

In the Grand Final, all twelve acts must perform their songs live. Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2020 viewers will be able to vote for their favourite act from the start of the show until the lines close minutes after the International Jury votes come through. BVC was fairly happy that 11 international juries participated in Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2018 and the 13 that participated in 2019. In Phase 1, the International Jury will vote for their ten favourite songs using the WorldVision Song Contest scoring system [12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1], with their 11th and 12th favourite songs receiving 0 points. This year, there will also be the inclusion of the ABEN Jury, which is a mixture of professionals from Aloquirbe and Britonisea (who didn’t make up the Jury before), Estogium and Nightom. After all the International Juries have voted, in Phase 2, we will then travel around Britonisea to find out the results of the Televote. Britonisea’s televotes will be split based on how many nations have voted - with Britonisea making up a minimum of 40% of the total vote [((number of nations voting) - 40%) Rounded to the nearest whole number]. Vha Mehlodhivestoile has predetermined the voting areas.

Other Information
Countries Broadcasting the Show (order of first broadcast);
  1. Britonisea [BVC] (2016-)
  2. Estogium [BVC] (2016-)
  3. Nightom [BVC] (2016-)
  4. Aloquirbe [BVC] (2016-)
  5. Ekoz [BVC Regional] (2017-)
  6. Taeseon [BVC Regional] (2017-)
  7. Togonistan [Lucky 7] (2018-)
  8. Axuva [WEN, BVC International] (2019) [TPNB-X] (2020-)
  9. Belgaam [TBS] (2019-)
  10. Besen [BSB2] (2019-2020)
  11. Izmedu [RTI] (2019-)
  12. Kalosia [BVC International] (2019-)
  13. Lachana [TBS] (2019-2020)
  14. Llalta [BVC International] (2019-2020) [LBN] (2021-)
  15. Mercedini [ENM4] (2019-)
  16. Nekoni [NTR2] (2019-)
  17. New Activia [TBS] (2019-2020)
  18. Todlichebujoku [ÜRL] (2019-) [VV-TÖBUK] (2020-)
  19. Worldwide YouTube Link (2019-2020)
  20. Achaean Republic [ÜRL] (2020-)
  21. Beepee [BONC] (2020-)
  22. Electrum [ENN1] (2020-)
  23. Natanya [NTV] (2020-)
  24. Plangainer [PBG] (2020-)
  25. Polkopia [PMRN] (2020-)
  26. Scotatrova [SSTR] (2020-)
  27. Talvezout [TRT] (2020-)
  28. Carrelie [CarrelieOne/Four] (2021-)
Last edited by Britonisea on Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pemecutan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 08, 2014

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:36 pm

Guardian
(Sang Penjaga)

Produced by Pemecutan

Official Logo

Details for Guardian

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): GBC-2 (GBC)
  • Production Company: Mandala Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Ngurah Artha Wiguna, Satya Adi Perdana
  • Producer(s): Ayu Setyarini, Adi Putra Laksmana, Pandu Arisatya
  • Director(s): Pandu Arisatya, Komang Tri Lestari
  • Picture Format: 1080i (HDTV)
  • Camera setup: Multi camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Television Series
  • Average Running time: 42 - 43 minutes
  • Language(s): Indonesian and Hanacaraka (with English subtitle)
  • Number of Seasons: 3
  • Number of Episodes: 60
  • Release Date(s): 22 September 2018

Other Information
  • Main Cast: Bagus Putra Ananda as Wahyu
  • Main Cast: Dewa Putu Rai Satya as Damar/Daksa
  • Main Cast: Komang Ayu Ratna Dewi as Utari/Uttara
  • Main Cast: Yudha Premana as Pandu/Pascima
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Ketut Ayu Purnami as Purnami/Purwasih (demoted to Guest Cast in season 2)
  • Main Cast: Gede Palguna Wibawa as Gandaru
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Chandra Ayu Lestari as Wiranti/Purwani (Guest Cast in Season 2 and Main in Season 3)
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Nyoman Trisna Widnyana as Eka/Ersanya
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Satya Laksana as Mahesa/Mahesora
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Sarah Sidartha as Ratri/Neriti
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Satrya Lesmana as Angga/Wayabi
  • Other Cast:
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme:
  • Summary of Show (up to 250 words) below;
    The series revolved around the life of Wahyu, an average salary man, who's got stuck in a strange incident which drag him into contact with the Guardians. There are 8 guardians in the world where each of them specifically guard the gate of the 8 directions. Plotlines typically revolved around underworld creatures who make a mess in human world where the Guardians have to killed and Wahyu is always there to witness everything. The show's narrative launched with Wahyu's sudden contact with one of underworld creature who being chase by Daksa, Guardian of the South. He witnessed how Daksa fight the creature and slayed it which make him falling unconscious. That first contact open a new and bizarre situation for Wahyu who seems to be always being chase or targeted by the creatures.

Other storylines throughout the series includes the relationship between Wahyu and Daksa, which developed into more than just a friend, the Guardians background and their secret identities and about the rage of the underworld. After the death of Purwasih, Guardian of the East, they have to seek her replacement while fighting the insurgence flows of underworld creatures who wants to take over human world.

Other Information
Countries Broadcasting the Show;
  1. Pemecutan (GBC-2/GBC) 2018-
  2. Acastanha (Rádio e Televisão de Arra/RTA) 2019-
  3. Sendhang (Nainha Broadcasting Company/NBC) 2021-
  4. Rhim Flavezztowland (Metromax/MMN) 2021-

Season 1
Episode 1
Written By: [Name of Scriptwriter]
[Up to 500 words synopsis of episodic breakdown]
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20

Season 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20

Season 3
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Last edited by Pemecutan on Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pemecutan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 08, 2014

Postby Pemecutan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:02 pm

Angel vs Devil
Produced by Pemecutan

Official Logo

Details for Angel vs Devil

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Kanal-E (UBC)
  • Production Company: Pacung Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Panji Setyohadi, Arya Artha Prabangsa
  • Producer(s): Arya Artha Prabangsa, Trisna Kemala Dewi
  • Director(s): Gede Arka Dewanta
  • Camera setup: Multi camera

Show Details
  • Average Running time: 40 - 42 minutes
  • Language(s): Indonesian and Hanacaraka (with English subtitle)
  • Number of Seasons: 2
  • Number of Episodes: 39
  • Release Date(s): 12 October 2019

Other Information
  • Main Cast: Ngurah Bagus Anggara as Artha Wiguna
  • Main Cast: Ratna Dyah Pratiwi as Ayu Amanda
  • Reccuring Cast: Bayu Sutha Wijaya as Satya Wibawa/Gandamayu
  • Reccuring Cast: Luh Ayu Purnami as Setyawati
  • Reccuring Cast: Artha Oka Laksana as The Spiritual
  • Other Cast:
    The series revolves around the life story of two persons, Artha Wiguna and Ayu Amanda. Both are ordinary workers, Artha is working as an architect while Amanda is an accounting consultant. Their story collide when Artha's working place hires Amanda to investigate the company's financial. The sad truth is both are attracted to one another but when they are closed to each other, Artha is always feel pain and sometimes get unconscious. When his parents asked about the situation to a priest, it is reveal that Artha is a reincarnation of a Bhuta (Pemecutan names for devilish creature). In his previous life, Artha was fall in love with an angel which is reincarnate into Ayu Amanda. His feeling was mutual but their love was illegal. The Bhuta Artha abandoned his duty to pursue his love who was imprisoned by God Indra. During his rescued, he was stab by the angel that he loved. Knowing that one of his Bhuta was being killed, Gandamayu, a powerful Bhuta, cursed the angel that she will never reunited with her loved no matter how many reincarnation that they will going through and every time they are close to each other, her reincarnation will only gives pain to the devil reincarnation. Will they be able to reunite in this reincarnation? Will they be able to break the cursed?

Other Information
  1. Pemecutan (UBC) 2019-
  2. Sendhang (Nainha Broadcasting Company/NBC) 2021-

Season 1
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19

Season 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20

Waisnor
Envoy

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Waisnor » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:01 am

Shield
Produced by Republic of Waisnor

Official Logo

Details for Shield

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Second Cinema Channel (SCC)
  • Production Company: WBC Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Anton Milanovich, Vladislav Kuzhal
  • Producer(s): Artur Maksimchuk
  • Director(s): Efim Amelchenko, Andrey Chasovskikh
  • Camera setup:

Show Details
  • Average Running time: 22-23 minutes
  • Language(s): Russian, Belorussian
  • Number of Seasons: 3 (so far)
  • Number of Episodes: 39 (so far)
  • Release Date(s): 5 March 2018

Other Information
  • Main Cast: Nikita Korzun as Matthew Shields
    Recurring Cast: David Berezov as Steven Hudson
    Recurring Cast: Mirosław Czarnecki as Alan Cobb
    Recurring Cast: Alexander Kotlyarov as Kenneth Sutton
  • Other Cast:
    Basically it's a story about teenager Matthew Shields, who after breaking out from some lab finds out that he can control microscopic things called nanites, from which he can create different things and weapons. After that he decides to become a superhero and over the course of the series fights various villains.

This series is almost entirely episodic, but in the end of the season a two-part series may appear. Despite pretty comedic tone, some rather unpleasant moments can appear here.

Other Information
  1. Waisnor (WBC) 2018-
  2. Achaean Republic (AS2) 2021-
  3. Carrelie (CarrelieFour) 2021-

Season 1
Episode 1: And that's how it all begins...
Written By: Vladislav Belyaev
Teenager Matthew Shields wakes up in strange laboratory, feeling that something happened to him. After he escaped from the laboratory he discovers that he can control microscopic things called the nanites. For the rest of the episode, he learns to control them.
Episode 2: On the rails
Written By: Vsevolod Petrashenko
Matthew goes to the first hero business - he tries to free the hostages of the terrorists on the train that's going on full speed. And since you cannot enter through the door, you will have to enter from above ...
Episode 3: High society
Written By: Teodor Mazurkiewicz
Matthew goes to a rich dinner party in order to find the killer who was going to appear there. The victims began to appear, and they had strange similarities - they were perfectly cut evenly...
Episode 4: Straight to the sky
Written By: Mikhail Pogonin
Matthew needs to fight a villain who knows how to levitate, remaining out of reach of the rest. So Shields needs to be doing what he hasn't done before - taking off.
Episode 5: Suit up
Written By: Nikita Pershin
Matthew now faced an extremely fast foe, who can damage Shields faster than he notices it. As a result, Matthew will need to put on nano-suit...
Episode 6: Below sea level
Written By: Vsevolod Petrashenko
Shields discovered strange activity underwater. In order to understand what's there, he must go down to the very bottom of sea.
Episode 7: A place under the sun
Written By: Mikhail Pogonin
Shields goes to his first international assignment - he needs to catch certain criminal in Sahara desert. The thing is that this criminal controles sand.
Episode 8: Deceived expectations
Rumors of a violent cult spread throughout New York, so Matthew decided to investigate it. But it turns out that this "cult" really wasn't what it seemed to be...
Episode 9: According to the laws of anime
Matthew goes to Japan to battle with a robot which came out of control. But there is a weirdness about this robot - shouting out its attacks gives him strength. After failing to defeat him, he also decides to use this tactic.
Episode 10: Let it all burn
Shields is fighting a pyrokinetic villain in the abandoned building. Realizing that it is not easy to win a victory, the villain surrounded Matthew in a circle of fire, from which he now needs to escape.
Episode 11: Difficult business
Matthew decided to use his powers in his work - he got a job as a designer and maker of movie props. And at one point he receives a very interesting proposal - to create a fully working props.
Episode 12: Back to the roots
Matthew decided find the very laboratory where he got his powers and where he escaped. When he finds her, the one who implanted Matthew with the chip that allows him to control the nanites was waiting for him. And he clearly did it with ill intentions.
Episode 13: Reflection in the mirror
Matthew met another project of Dr. Michaels (this scientist, btw) - George Burrows, another one with the nanokynesis ability. And a battle ensues between them. After a battle that Matthew won, he incapacitated George's chip and handed the Dr. Michaels to the police.

Season 2
Episode 1: Thunderer
Written By: Roman Grekovich
Matthew confronted a villian, who can control electricity. In this battle, Shields discovered the nanites' weakness - from electricity overload they stop working. Matthew will have to defeat the villain without his abilities...
Episode 2: New level
Now Matthew is fighting a villain who can summon weapons from computer games. But it turned out that he can throw people into computer games, where Shields soon found himself. Now he needs to get back to the real world.
Episode 3: Raising game
Written By: Ilya Kukharchuk
Matthew goes to investigate suspicious poker players in one of the casinos. And in order to to uncover them, he gets involved in a game with them. But soon the stakes in this game are the lives of the players.
Episode 4: Enduring pain
Matthew fights a serial killer known for his sophisticated torture of victims. And now Shields knows how he did it - killer has the ability to make other people feel pain.
Episode 5: To the rhythm of the music
Matthew goes to the party to relax and have fun, but suddenly he finds himself crowded by people dancing in the unison. After this he also start dancing against his will because there is somebody who can control movements of people...
Episode 6: Uninvited guest
Matthew goes for the first time in space and he has a reason for this - dangerous alien emerged on orbital station. Now Shields needs to stop him before other cosmonauts could be devoured.
Episode 7: Challenge to duel
Shields now faces an enemy who uses swords as his main weapons. This man decides to challenge Matthew to a sword duel and he accepted it...
Episode 8: On top of the world
Researchers report about strange activities happening on the Mount Everest. Matthew goes there to solve this mystery and battle the creature who is there...
Episode 9: They came together, wave and stone...
Matthew goes to Waisnor to battle one seemingly ordinary villain, but it seems that he has some kind of magical powers. Shields has some pretty big troubles fighting him, but then somebody who can handle magic issues and helps Matthew with this villain. After this it turned out that they are the members of a "5th Department" and they have some serious threat rising...
Episode 10: Common threat
Shields decides to help 5th Department in their fight with this villain. And after doing research together and a bit of training for Matthew he and Department unite in a battle with (you guessed it), a common threat (I have achieved Title Drop)
Episode 11: Iron grip
After hanging out with the 5th Department and learning the he is half-Waisnorian, Matthew decides to help a renowned scientist with his development of cybernetics. But then Shields sees a hidden chamber with a robots, which this scientist can control and plans to take over the world with them.
Episode 12: Never say die
Shields goes to investigate the strange base on an isolated island in the Pacific. It kinda resembled him a Bond movie, so Shields decides to make some super agent things to defeat the villain.
Episode 13: Sudden encounters
Several villains whom Matthew defeated have escaped from prison. Now they pose a more serious threat and intend to take revenge on Shields. Of course, Matthew struggles to defeat them, but he receives a help from some other superhero...

Season 3
Episode 1: Part of something bigger
Matthew accepts offer to join the hero organisation, Alliance of Heroes, and now learns more about it. But a new villain appeared in the town and Matthew needs to work with another superhero to defeat him.
Episode 2: Nowhere and everywhere
Written By: Egor Danilkin
Matthew confronts an enemy, who can turn himself invisible. To make matters worse, he can also deceive thermal imagers, which is making Shield's job of defeating him pretty difficult.
Episode 3: Battle with nature
Matthew receives a message about different animals causing mayhem in the town. When Shields arrives at this place it turns out that this is really a human, who can transform into these animals.
Episode 4: Image is a delicate matter
Everyone in Alliance of Heroes has their own hero names and emblems, but Matthew didn't think about this before. Now Shields needs to make them and it turns out harder than he expected.
Episode 5: Individual lessons
Shields finds a guy who is looking for somebody who can train him to use his powers properly. Matthew decides to help him at this, accompanied by a specialist from Alliance of Heroes.
Episode 6: Endless chase
Dangerous criminal, master of disguise, escaped from prison and Matthew is running after him. But this criminal clearly doesn't want to go back to jail and both participants in the chase will have to use any means of transportation to get to their goal.
Episode 7: For the sake of science
Matthew is assigned in scientific exploration program who are researching depths of sea, and Shields needs to go to the very bottom of Mariana Trench. Of course, this won't be easy for him, as high pressure and dangerous sea creatures will mess this up.
Episode 8: Opened door
Matthew battles another enemy and it goes pretty smooth for some time, until this enemy starts saying things that Matthew thinks in his head. It turns out that he is a telepath, and it's not an easy thing to defeat somebody who knows your every turn...
Episode 9: Never skip leg day
Matthew now faces a foe who notices that Shields controls nanites with hands gestures. So he incapacitates hands with his abilities. Now Matthew needs to defeat his rival without hands and powers.
Episode 10: Tennessean mockingbird
Alliance of Heroes assign Matthew to investigate killings in Memphis, TN. But it seems that there is nothing special about this killer, yet he still doesn't leave much clues. So Shields needs to be detective for some time...
Episode 11: Entangled in the web
At one night somebody screams from Matthew's computer, asking to save him. This person is trapped in computer realm, and Shields needs to again travel to other dimension to save him.
Episode 12: Alone among strangers
Matthew wakes up and finds himself locked in the cage of space station. Now he needs to break away from there and unravel the plans of the owner of this station.
Episode 13: In zero gravity
Matthew faced a person who calls himself The Boss which plane to take over the world. And soon their battle goes into space...
Last edited by Waisnor on Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
81 = 18th/34
82 = 22nd/31
83 = 27th/41
84 = 15th/27
85 = 20th/28
86 = 14th/32
87 = 14th/36
88 = 24th/32

51 = 10th/20
52 = 19th/24
53 = 11th in the semifinal/33

North Alezia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Alezia » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Nation in Danger
Produced by North Alezia

Official Logo

Details for Nation in Danger

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): ABA
  • Production Company: ABARealityTV
  • Executive Producer(s): Rizhaqdain Maqqa
  • Producer(s): Adil Sulaimani, Rimmana Melillhavais, Elis Rouvignie
  • Director(s): Daqli Mada, Aridin Madlizul, Fiqri Mittabah
  • Picture Format: 1080i
  • Camera setup: Single Camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Role Play, Drama, Governmental
  • Average Running time: 120 minutes
  • Language(s): English (plus a little bit of Arabic)
  • Number of Seasons:3
  • Number of Episodes: 108
  • Release Date(s): 12th of June 2019

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast:
    Sabil Nazaruddin as [Mr. Premier]
    Zlakov Nazalevic as [Mr. Military Advisor]
    Saria Mahmada as [Ms. Political Advisor]
    Nabil Al-Hazair as [Mr. Economic Advisor]
  • Other Cast: (State Council members changes per episode (except for S1 E1-E7)
    The nation of North Alezia is in danger. Six people are gathered into a emergency state council. They with the help of advisors and ministries from other countries shall advise on what should they do to prevent much more catastrophe. Will they save North Alezia from danger? Or will they put North Alezia to broke apart? Or, will YOU be a better leader? And oh yeah, your time is limited.

Other Information
  1. North Alezia (ABA Channel 4)
  2. Carrelie (CarrelieOne)
  3. Waisnor (First National)

Season 1
Episode 1 : Hostage
Written By: Amma Razak
North Alezia faces a new crisis. A group of thieves robs the National Bank. But this is not your classic case of robbery. One, they are insanely armed. Two, they took a group of higher-ups hostage. And they threaten to destroy the building in shambles. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this hostage crisis?

Episode 2 : Reopening
A crisis hits a reopening of a supermarket in Pyalivostok. Massive swathes of people, Massive amounts of accidents, Massive health and safety concerns, including cases of poisoning that could infect the entire country. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this problematic shop?

Episode 3 : United Catastrophes of Alezia
South Alezia declares war at North Alezia once again. This time they are not joking. They are threatening to attack the country with Nuclear, specifically they are pointing their biggest nuke at the Parliament Office. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this catastrophe. Will they be able to negotiate with South Alezia?

Episode 4 : Protests Part 1
Protests are happening around the country. Instability ensues. Negotiating against an anonymous group ensues. A threat against the Premiership House. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this problematic threat? Will they use force or maybe diplomacy?

Episode 5 : Protests Part 2
When they thought the protests has ended, another one starts. This time, a stolen tank has come into play. The situation heats up. Someone's about to be hurt inside. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane react to this problematic threat? Will they use force or maybe diplomacy?

Episode 6 : My Way or the Highway
A-06. Connecting Aramna to Zafi. Used to be highly congested. Now gone, disconnected. A part of it has been destroyed. And we know for sure it ain't nature. Someone must've been behind it. What are their demands? How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane solve this gridlock?

Episode 7: I Want to Speak to the Manager
A lady walks into a store, then demanding insane discounts and haggle in massive price cuts. The store refuses and told the lady to leave. Lady threatens. Store in danger. Lady cuts power lines. This is obviously a dumb problem but it already affects the entire region. Might as well work on it. How will Naza, Rifiqi, Al-Amein, Ulfa, Siska, and Kane act as Managers of the entire country.

Episode 8: Backtracking
A fun Sunday. A person. A bet. Another person walking backwards, threatening other drivers around the city of San Velgauire's safety. Police tried to stop it, but he refused and threatens the police with a gun. While at it, he also destroys a power plant that connects to the entire country. The call for Glenn, Rizan, Amala, Raba, Yahma, Pedro, and Namma to solve the problems intensifies.

Episode 9: Freeze!
Pyalivostok. At the top of Matrosy'kvoy Mountaintop. A group of tourists are being held hostage by a group who might as well don't care about the poor conditions of the hostage place. In cold, without heating, the State Council of Harir, Madani, Samuel, Arbilho, Mabesh, and Isa don't have much time to negotiate and those hostages might have more problems waiting.

Episode 10: Oily Waters
Kencana, Basna is a town that is best known for it's oil. However, the State Council of Zaqui, Kane, Rocke, Heike, Nisa, and Sara got to fight against a massive oil spill that can affect everyone on the region. That's not all. A truck with shipment of poisoned fish are in set to Zafizamarrah. And the truck due to a problem in the radio system will not stop. How will they react to it?

Episode 11: Timber
Written By: Felicia Santabella
Another crisis need to be solved by Miki, Rouhel, Samadi, Alif-Hika, Matthew, and Selena. A large tree got way too old and it fell over to the side of A-132. Closing connections between Banahais, AR and Swelling, BR. Both are trade towns, and trade got blocked. Another gridlock ensues and they must find a way to divert the gridlock in order to bring the emergency services into the incident's place. More pronblems came afterwards, however. Will the State Council find the best solution that lumberjacks yell "Timber"?

Episode 12: Too Bad, So Sad
A theme park in lockdown due to a suspicious person running around the park. Nezila, Maara, Samadi, Matthew, and Sean has two hours to solve the whole crisis. What crisis? Other than that lockdown, someone needing a medical attention that needed to be evacuated immediately. While a hospital is far away and road access are still being closed down. That seems simple, isn't it? Well you are severely wrong.

Episode 13: Tell Me The Truth
Ministry of Justice is under siege by a dozen of unknown people wearing black robes. They want the truth. What truth? No one knows. Will Qeliel, Maddie, Razak, Alif, Ya'qub, and Nasran find out what is the "truth" they're seeking? Will it be unraveled?

Episode 14: Island Under Siege (Tell Me The Truth Part 2)
Ministry of Justice is still under siege, and the people wearing black robes are spreading to buildings around it. 60% of Government Way's buildings are under siege. They still want the "truth". Will it finally be unraveled before time ran out?

Episode 15: Luck is on my Side (Tell Me The Truth Part 3)
The truth is still on search. All ministries are under siege. The bridge connecting Metropolitan Zafizamarrah and Government Way destroyed. Both of the bridge, leaving the island isolated. Forget about the Metro. Evacuation imminent, Material damage skyrockets. The six only got two hours left before everything is over. Will they find out the truth?

Episode 16: Bake Sale
A national bakesale is being held by the North Alezian Scout Accosiation all around at the same time. However, the bakesale would prove that something is wrong. The batch are being poisoned. By who? Who could do this at a national scale? Is it a coordinated crime? Will Rena, Meriam, Lily, Olmezh, Nabliq save the national bakesale?

Episode 17: Hole in Three
A golf competition in Shemalshesh, Tel Hadiv is being held. Hole In Ones, and much more. However, from a simple friendly golf one vs one turns into a National Emergency. It's Ali, Magilev, Soren, Nadia, Benny, and Novi against a person who just couldn't take defeat properly. Will the State Council win over this guy over a tedious problem that just simply turns into a problematic national problem that caught the attention of the entire country?

Episode 18: Indoctrinated
A dangerous ideology spread around the country, and they're now up in arms, breaking through one of North Alezia's Army Bases. A dangerous ideology that sounds appealing yet got a lot of caveats that forces people to brush off morality and North Alezian values. Nahl, Miki, Razak, Alif, Olmezh, and Namma got two hours to solve the whole thing. Even with force at this point.

Episode 19: Marina Marriage
A happy couple got declared Husband and Wife on a marina located on the coast of Basna. However, the Marina is collapsing, slowly, bit by bit. And more so, a ship might speed things up by hitting the marina and the passenger port of Basna Port Area. Mel, Nahl, Alif, Soren, Kane, and Samuel has two hours before everything got destroyed and the risk of casualties getting higher and higher.

Episode 20: Voulez-vous Danser?
A nightclub in Bristol in the night. Got a great party going up. Disco balls, Colourful LEDs, people dancing. Suddenly, a group of people that seems fine locks down everyone inside the nightclub, and cutting down Bristol's Alert System, which affected the whole country's Alert System being dead. The thing is, another emergency happened in Pyalivostok. But what is it? It's up to Nafi, El Sorisa, Melha, Dana, Yudha, and Fiqi to find out.

Episode 21: What is My Name?
Written By: Iqliz Mizanul
A person just fell from a high place, forcing him to be hospitalized. The guy unfortunately forgot who he was and his fall altered his personality into a dangerous, lunatic person. The guy now roams spreading fear around Aramna and might force other people to fall as well. The guy is on his way, walking, alone, at A-06, at night time. If Malka, Riyaba, Nusa, Abliqi, Emmy, and Navaka did not act quickly, this guy might as well ransack the capital.

Episode 22: Wrong Way
A car, on its way from Basna Kota to Tel Hadiv, at the A-03, is driving on the wrong way. Which means that hundreds of cars are under danger and it's possible that if this car hits, the amount of casualties might be high. Is there a solution that Zan, Kira, Matthew, Kane, Navaka, and Natalia can propose to solve all of this problem? If you ask "What if the driver drives safely to his destination?", well, the chance of that is slim. REALLY slim.

Episode 23: Husband
A husband and wife can be seen arguing, husband runs away. A lost person emergency has been initiated. Kalia, Mura'iz, Dafi, Steve, and Yazhel are called to action. But why the State Council? Apparently, the Zafizamarranian Search Police can't do much since a person said that the person searched has gone to another region, but no one knows which region. And also the guy are running over the A-125. The most dangerous road in North Alezia

Episode 24: One of Us is Crying
Niqli as the member of the State Council representing Basna, is being held hostage. The remaining members must negotiate with the kidnappers and find a solution that can free Niqli. But here's a catch. In order for Niqli to be returned safely, Aava, Harun, Yadda, Felicida, and Maqirrah needs to give up one of their secret national files which contains the secret files to every Army Base in North Alezia. Niqli communicates to his freedom in secret through a miniscule microphone attached to his outfit. Will the State Council be six members again?

Episode 25: Rage Quit
A multiplayer FPS game has been the rage all over North Alezia. It's been a rage so much that someone was enraged after realizing that he has lost the round. Now the guy is considered one of the most dangerous person in North Alezia. Three questions faced Maya, Nezhav, Boris, Alif, Felicida, and Al-Amein. One, where is his target and how will he go there? Car? Train? Ship? Plane?. Two, what do he hope he can get from this? Three, will they do something which is very controversial, which is banning the game entirely?

Episode 26: A Tophat Top Danger Part 1
A group of people wearing tophats are now considered the nation's top-rate absolute dangerous threat. Now they are going to up their ante, by kidnapping the Premier and his family. And their techniques are different than any other evil organization. They are about to do a "relay" on the Premier. But from where to where? With what? And what do Makayle, Reya, Mahmud, Dizan, Alif, and Nakata needs to give in order to warrant the Premier's safety?

Episode 27: A Tophat Top Danger Part 2
When the tophats are about to fall for the State Council's demands, they upped their ante once again. And that includes the Premier being severely hurt and the addition of destroying the country's railroad system. The state council (the same from Episode 26) needs to handle things carefully or two things vital to North Alezia are going down. And the questions from the previous episode returns.

Episode 28: Alezian Drift
Four racers. ZF-73, Government Way to Mahza. Speeding ahead, facing a truck that has broken its brakes. Casualties possibility rising up. Hira, Tavel, Mahmud, Niqli, Aava, and Kane has the job to avoid those things from happening. But that's not it, life is never done with anyone. One of the racers' cars has it's inside broken up. If not taken carefully, that person can fall and drown at Husaynafi River. How will the State Council finish all crisis in one bite? Oh right. Another crisis, due to the racers, the bridge that connects Government Way to the rest of the Zafizamarrah, and actually, the REST of the country might fell apart.

Episode 29: Water Ways
A normal day in the metropolitan city, that is until for some reason, the river leaks and the waters will probably leak to the city. Metropolitan Way located between the two rivers are in grave danger of being struck by a flood. Usually this is just a minor problem, however the Defence Ministry building is being rebuilt after being placed outside of the island. If the flood struck Government Way, the scaffolding might break and it migt affect everything around Government Way including the national day to day running of North Alezia. Will Keanu, Theresa, Madina, Alif, Husayna, and Aava be able to solve the problem before it splashes the whole National Ministerial Region?

Episode 30: All You Can Eat
A fun party in the Premiership Palace. Every minister are being invited to the party. A BBQ, karaoke place, it's full of fun and joy. That is, until Makara, Ten, Aava, Husayna, Liz, and Khadam are being assembled because the pary has been laid siege. Every single people that they can rely are in that party. And that includes the premier. With the help of the advisors, will they be able to close the cookie jar of problems? Oh yeah, the Premier got food poisoning.

Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Written By: Nikita Chelinsvanakova
Ismaz, Ya'qub, Liz, Marigold, Nafartari, and Hazada is faced with a new conflict where two siblings who owned two of North Alezia's 10 biggest corporations are going against each other. Both of them are working on the same sector of the economy, and their rivalry nearly destroyed the entire nation. The State Council has to negotiate both of them to back out from the rivalry. Will they succeed?

Episode 32: Goal

Episode 33: Fake News

Episode 34: I Don't Understand

Episode 35: Triple Sabotage

Episode 36: Had A Gel, Gel

Episode 37: A Steakhouse Out of All Places

Episode 38: Panas

Episode 39: Recall

Episode 40: Daddy Issues

Season 2 [DELETE IF NOT NEEDED]
Episode 1
Episode 2
Last edited by North Alezia on Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
FEDERATION OF NORTH ALEZIA
Worldvision Record
WV82: 17th
WV83: 2nd- BEST RESULT!
WV84: 11th
WV85: 14th
WV86: 8th
WV87: 8th
WV88: tba

World Hit Festival Record
WHF52:6th
WHF53:8th
WHF54: 8th
WHF55: 2nd
WHF56: 10th
WHF57: tba

Spiritual Republic of Caryton
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 25, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:55 pm

Singin' Praises!
Produced by Spiritual Republic of Caryton

Official Logo

Details for Singin' Praises!

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): Trinity Broadcasting Network of Caryton
  • Production Company: FamilyTime
  • Executive Producer(s): Bonnie Jensen
  • Producer(s): Hannah Fish, Hailey Dewey, Jeremy Adamay
  • Director(s): Marinah Zakala, Natalie Kimberly
  • Picture Format: 335×576 pixel PAL VHS
  • Camera setup: Single Camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Telenovel
  • Average Running time: 40 minutes
  • Language(s): Carytonic English
  • Number of Seasons: 4
  • Number of Episodes: 160
  • Release Date(s):
August 6, 2019

Other Information
  • Main/Reccuring Cast: Kanisha Barbaras as Jeanette McCain
    Estrella Hernandez as Bryanna Morelo, the best friend.
    Lance Van Bulor as Mr. Tenney, the inspirational choir teacher.
    Lyle Shepard as Joey Olsen, the extroverted new kid
    Pheobe Chapel as Kimby Hoff, the quirky comic relief.
    Whitney Dysart as Mama
    Rick Alexanders as Papa
    Nathaniel Peden-Fine as Perry Palton, the jock who happens to join the choir out of boredom but sticks around. (the fan-fave hottie)
  • Other Cast: Latanya Anderson guest starring as Ms. Harper, Jeanette's former elementary school teacher.
    Riley Logans starring as Betsy Ross, Jeanette's sassy former friend-turned-rival.
    Mary Pelosi starring as Martha Sanders, the church reverend.
    And many others starring as choir kids, students, family, friends, and neighbors!
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: We Shall Overcome/Lean on me
    Jeanette McCain is a soulful and radiant singer who recently moved from the Carytonic capital of Georgine into the miniscule hamlet of Togethertown. Going from a population of 1.1 million to a population of 816 is no easy endeavor! It's also going to be her first day of highschool. Jeanette finds solace in a tiny gospel choir in school, and steadily builds the program on love. Join Jeanette's journey from nervous freshman to a graduate with tears of joy. Enjoy heartwarming lessons on love, racial equality, and religion as the choir goes from no-show to national treasure. Each year, there are regional and national competitions. Each year has something else to offer the performers of 'Elevation' - the humble singers from Togethertown. Jeanette will learn to face prejudice, friends from Georgine who have turned her back on her, and a zesty family dynamic with her head held up high. Enjoy a colorful cast of all sorts of friends and family members, offering beautiful contributions to the journey of Jeanette McCain. SIngin' Praises is a heartwarming telenovel for the whole family to enjoy.

Other Information
  1. Spiritual Republic of Caryton (TBNC)

Season 1
Episode 1: A Little Styrofoam
[b]Written By: [Name of Scriptwriter]
Episode 2
[ADD MORE OR DELETE IF NEEDED]
The Spiritual Republic of Caryton - The FIRST pet tribute nation
In tribute to my childhood Golden Retriever, Cary. She lived 11 years of joy and love.
(CARYTON VIDEO)
A rural 80s-90s tech agrarian restorationist christian nation with no separation between church and state. The de jure head of state is Cary the Golden Retriever, famed for so-called prophetic abilities.
TBNC: [2-3-2021] 0 COVID cases since 6-7-2020! SRC currently rolling out COVID-19 vaccine to public. Huge alcohol bust in Retriever Bay, foreign smugglers sentenced to life with no parole, no compromise reached with foreign embassy according to the zero-tolerance Prohibition Act.
17 y/o Latter-day Saint boy in Arizona. Openly gay HS senior. Agrarian Localist CivNat with an obsession with his home city.

Elejamie
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:12 am

The Live Music Show
Produced by The Unified Tracts of Elejamie

Official Logo

Details for The Live Music Show

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): ETV TWO (1980-)
  • Distributor(s)/Studios:: EB Studios
  • Executive Producer(s): Paul Walcroft, Antonio Carpena (both 2008-)
  • Producer(s): Steve McMichael (2005-)
  • Director(s): Tony Bolton (1998-)
  • Picture Format: 480i (1980-2006), 1080i (2007-)
  • Camera setup: Multi-camera

Show Details
  • Type of Programme: Music, entertainment
  • Running time: ~60 minutes
  • Language(s): Primarily English; although bands can perform and conduct interviews in other languages (and foreign broadcasters can choose to put subtitles for the interview segments in their language/s if they choose to)
  • [If a serial] Episodes: 812 (800 episodes already aired consisting of two seasons a year of 10 episodes each, series 81 will commence airing on 14th March 2021; two "best of" episodes have also been included)
  • Release Date(s): 9th March, 1980

Other Information
  • Main/Recurring Cast: N/A
  • Other Cast: N/A
  • Theme Tune/Opening Theme: KMFDM - Bad Turn
  • Summary of Show (up to 750 words) below;
    The Live Music Show can easily be summed up as an Elejamian take on the Old Grey Whistle Test and Rockpalast. Each week, an artist is brought in to perform some songs from their catalogue, as well as any new songs should they wish to. The artists can be up-and-comers looking to make their big break, foreign performers hoping to make it big internationally, old acts that are hoping to make a comeback, anyone really; current acts that are very popular throughout the multiverse rarely perform on the show but they are still accepted and acts have played on the show more than once. There have also been a wide array of genres performed on the show, from rock to rap to electronica and, indeed, there are very few limits on what can be played on the show (although artists with extreme political and/or religious views aren't really allowed to take part and swearing is usually prohibited, though it's not uncommon for the show to move an hour ahead to past the 9pm watershed to accommodate certain themes).

After every 15 or fewer minutes, which would usually give about 4-5 songs, there's a minute long interview section where the band talks about their music, their history, what they plan for the future or anything else on their mind; these are handy should a station with adverts pick the show up so they know when to put them in. The show's also unique in that there is no host to speak of, no studio audience and a minimal crew is required to run the show, hence the N/As in the "cast" sections. Furthermore, the stage on which they perform is a standard blue-grey wall with brown wooden flooring, whereas the interview section is on a brown sofa against the same coloured walls. This is to make sure that the music and the musicians themselves are front and centre and there's nothing to distract them from making it. Indeed, the interview segments start filming after the director asks the question, just to make sure that the focus are on the musicians themselves and not the person asking them.

While not necessarily the biggest music-related TV show in the country, or even on the network, it still maintains a loyal following and a number of artists credit it for helping them get a foot on the ladder. Aided by the fact that it's relatively cheap to film and produce (most of the budget goes into acquiring acts for the show) and it's no wonder why the show's been on the air for so long. While reruns very rarely air in its usual timeslot, since 2001 ETV TWO airs episodes on Saturdays from 11pm-6am instead of just signing off for the night and there have been two anniversary episodes, one to commemorate its 10th birthday and another for its 25th, consisting of the best performances on the show; both were released onto video and DVD respectively but both are out of print and rights issues are the only thing preventing re-releases. Other nations are free to do the same thing or to put their own spin on things.

Other Information
  1. Elejamie (ETV TWO, 1980-)
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.
SISU OUT!

North Alezia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Alezia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:38 pm

Alezian Union Reunification Ceremony
Hosted by North Alezia

Official Logo

Details for Alezian Union Reunification Ceremony

Production Details
  • Broadcasting Channel(s): ABA (Alezian Broadcasting Authority)
  • Distributor(s)/Studios: ABA
  • Executive Producer(s): Harun Sahuldaffi
  • Picture Format: 1080p

Show Details
  • Type of Cultural Event: Ceremony
  • Expected Duration of Show: 120 minutes
  • Event Start Date: 1st of May 2021
  • Language(s): Mostly in English, but Arabic, Indonesian, Dutch, Georgian, and Alezian will be used a few times.

Other Information
  • Host/Presenters: Imara Syafani
  • Other Cast:
  • Summary of Show (up to 1,000 words) below;
    A big party held to celebrate the union of North Alezia, South Alezia, Pantabang Islands, and Mosin Nagan with showcase of Alezian history, Alezian culture, Alezian POP culture, and many other performances in one big event with the main event being the start of a new country, the Alezian Union.

Other Information
  1. North Alezia ABA (Alezian Broadcasting Authority)
  2. South Alezia TAS (Televisie Alezie-Suid)
  3. South Batoko RTBO
Last edited by North Alezia on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
FEDERATION OF NORTH ALEZIA
Worldvision Record
WV82: 17th
WV83: 2nd- BEST RESULT!
WV84: 11th
WV85: 14th
WV86: 8th
WV87: 8th
WV88: tba

World Hit Festival Record
WHF52:6th
WHF53:8th