NATION

PASSWORD

Mercystems Corporation | Armaments For Export

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Erisoria
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Mercystems Corporation | Armaments For Export

Postby Erisoria » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:40 am

Mercystems Corporation (EriSE ticker: MERC) is the leading arms manufacturer in the People's Republic of Erisoria. Mercystems specializes in the military industry in the fields of aerospace, missile, tactical, strategic, and cybersecurity primarily for the State Defense Department of Erisoria, and has been successful in the development of outstanding products in such fields. It is now looking into global markets to export its quality armaments for defense enhancement.

AEROSPACE
Mercystems currently offers the following fighter jets (manufactured by the Erisorian Aircraft Company (Eracom)
- Me-18 (4th-gen tactical fighter)
- Me-36 (5th-gen stealth fighter)

MISSILE (Intercontinental Ballistic)
In partnership with the Erisorian Nuclear Research Center (IMLK), Mercystems designed the S-69 "Lucifer" intercontinental ballistic missile. The S-69 ICBM can carry a 950 kg nuclear warhead at a distance of 8,000 km +. Nations interested in contracting Mercystems for the installation of S-69 missile systems can wire a telegram of request to the Erisorian general secretary-premier, who oversees Erisorian ICBM export.

MISSILE (Cruise)
Mercystems currently offers the following mobile cruise missile systems
- FKU-2169 truck-based missile system, comprising of (a) an Erisorian Motors TR730 all-terrain AWD truck with advanced tracking equipment and (b) a missile battery with 12 slots for 12 of the following compatible cruise missiles
- FKU-2169-a solid stage short range (<30 km) land-to-land/sea cruise ballistic missile
- FKU-2169-b solid stage mid range (50-60 km) land-to-land/sea cruise ballistic missile
- FKU-2169-c liquid-stage long-range (100 km) land-to-land/sea cruise ballistic missile

- FKU-4310 land-based missile system, comprising of a battery and a modular or central control center link via secure satellite.
Compatible cruise missile is currently limited to a FKU-4310-a liquid-stage long-range (130 km) surface-air cruise missile.
Prime Minister Selena Markesa
Federal Republican Party - Erisorian Head-of-Government

Add me on Discord: Munch#6164 | Mutual Endorsements (TNP) / NationStates: Erisoria

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:00 am

could the UAIE invest to see more great innovations by your company?

Treciene
Envoy

Founded: Jul 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Treciene » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:04 am

Treciene will buy 300 of each of your aerospace craft.
The Imperial State of Treciene
24/6, Closed on Sundays

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:05 am

As we upgrade our non-existent military, we would like to buy 500 Me-18 and 500 Me-36.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Return to Global Economics and Trade