NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for a nation to help your small region?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Neymarland
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Looking for a nation to help your small region?

Postby Neymarland » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:37 am

If you need WA representation, Flag designing, Factbook formatting, theme, contact Neymarland. This is for small regions ONLY. I will not cater to regions with 60 nations or up. Why? Mostly because, they a. Already have that under control, and b. I'm trying to help small nations get a jump start.
What's that, someone is within 5 feet from me? Dives REF, REF! RED CARD, RED CARD

Tinhampton
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:45 am

I take it this explains your abandonment of UEFA Champions League, then?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491
Other achievements: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; -45 Darkspawn Kill Points; current WA Delegate of Auctor; "Tinhampton? the man's literally god"
Who am I, really? 45yo Tory woman; Cambridge graduate; possibly very controversial; currently reading Why Nations Fail by Daron Acemoglu and James A. Robinson

Neymarland
Civil Servant

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Neymarland » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:26 am

Yes, it does. I made it a while back, but if anyone wants, I'll restart it. I made it as a Football/Soccer themed region.
What's that, someone is within 5 feet from me? Dives REF, REF! RED CARD, RED CARD

Minskiev
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minskiev » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:32 am

Could probably use you for something useful. 75% sure the Delegate badge increases card rarity, so when S3 is around the corner, I would massively appreciate it if you came over and endo'ed me.
daily question: do you think walruses can smile

Neymarland
Civil Servant

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Neymarland » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:38 am

Minskiev wrote:Could probably use you for something useful. 75% sure the Delegate badge increases card rarity, so when S3 is around the corner, I would massively appreciate it if you came over and endo'ed me.

You are in the Rejected Realms though. Could create a region then endorse you, so you would also have delegate right away
Last edited by Neymarland on Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Gameplay