NATION

PASSWORD

UIC OOC Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
United International Cooperative
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

UIC OOC Thread

Postby United International Cooperative » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:31 pm

Welcome to the UIC OOC thread. All OOC discussion goes here.

To join the UIC, sign up here.
Intergovernmental organization that promotes world peace, stability, and prosperity. The equivalent of the World Assembly in RPs. Founded and led by The Allied Tribe.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 04, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:23 am

I'm going to rush our first resolution, so I'll probably mess up on a few things. This will be about establishing the rules of war in the UIC.
A pacifist nation located on an island. Nothing notable other than its compulsory vegetarianism.
Founder/Leader of the United International Cooperative
Canon NS Policies
Users who have disrespected The Allied Tribe (IC): 9

Our official name is The Allied Tribe, but we are also called Deetil-Deluai.
Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ZSeparatists |The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:14 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:I'm going to rush our first resolution, so I'll probably mess up on a few things. This will be about establishing the rules of war in the UIC.

I'm going to actually start working on this now. I should be done in 5-10 minutes.
A pacifist nation located on an island. Nothing notable other than its compulsory vegetarianism.
Canon NS Policies

Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ZSeparatists |The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

United International Cooperative
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby United International Cooperative » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:06 am

First resolution is done, please vote on it!

This probably wouldn't do well as a WA resolution since I pretty much simplified it, but deal with it anyway. Remember that I rushed it.
Intergovernmental organization that promotes world peace, stability, and prosperity. The equivalent of the World Assembly in RPs. Founded and led by The Allied Tribe.

Islamic Holy Sites
Minister

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:20 am

I have sent something on the IC thread. It is important.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the IDSF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:26 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I have sent something on the IC thread. It is important.

I saw it, but the IDSF's conflicts aren't our conflicts. We will attempt to keep peace and lessen hostilities, but do not expect us to help you in war.
Canon NS Policies

Islamic Holy Sites
Minister

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:28 am

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:I have sent something on the IC thread. It is important.

I saw it, but the IDSF's conflicts aren't our conflicts. We will attempt to keep peace and lessen hostilities, but do not expect us to help you in war.

There is no war. We need to calm down the situation.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the IDSF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:03 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

There is no war. We need to calm down the situation.

Leave it to us to calm the situation down.
Canon NS Policies

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information