NATION

PASSWORD

Luke Wheeler marries Magdalena von Majevski (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Luke Wheeler marries Magdalena von Majevski (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Postby Hopal » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:35 pm

Retiring Corporal Luke Wheeler interim member of the Joint Military Command is marrying Magdalena von Majevski the daughter of the CEO of Majevski Aero AG an aerospace company in Dalmannia. The wedding ceremony will take place at the Hopalian Supreme Court building in Hopton, with a wedding reception preceding the event at the Eisenhower Street Banquet Hall in Hopton, and a banquet after the event also at the Eisenhower Street Hall. Dignitaries from both nations as well as from across the world are invited.
Code: Select all
Full Guest Name:
Full Nation Name:
Titles:
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations:
Any gifts for the couple:
Stated reason for attending:
Reason for attending:
Number of guards:
Other Requests:
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Dalmannia
Envoy
 
Posts: 295
Founded: May 01, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dalmannia » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:00 pm

Full Guest Name: Sören von Majevski
Full Nation Name: Constitutional Monarchy of Dalmannia
Titles: CEO of Majevski Aero AG
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Is the father of the bride, has met the groom twice, also runs the company which supplies military aircraft to Akhenium, which is allied with Hopal
Any gifts for the couple: Wedding ring of Anna Petrovna Majevski (bride’s mother), a decoration shield depicting the old family coat of arms from the historic 19th century Dalmannian 20 gun frigate the SMS Vesta
Stated reason for attending: To witness the wedding of his daughter Magdalena to former Corporal Luke Wheeler
Reason for attending: To witness the wedding of his daughter Magdalena to former Corporal Luke Wheeler, and to foster closer ties with Hopalian officials and military members to make future business partnerships in the aerospace industry
Co-Founder of the International Consortium of Democratic Nations

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:11 am

Dalmannia wrote:Full Guest Name: Sören von Majevski
Full Nation Name: Constitutional Monarchy of Dalmannia
Titles: CEO of Majevski Aero AG
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Is the father of the bride, has met the groom twice, also runs the company which supplies military aircraft to Akhenium, which is allied with Hopal
Any gifts for the couple: Wedding ring of Anna Petrovna Majevski (bride’s mother), a decoration shield depicting the old family coat of arms from the historic 19th century Dalmannian 20 gun frigate the SMS Vesta
Stated reason for attending: To witness the wedding of his daughter Magdalena to former Corporal Luke Wheeler
Reason for attending: To witness the wedding of his daughter Magdalena to former Corporal Luke Wheeler, and to foster closer ties with Hopalian officials and military members to make future business partnerships in the aerospace industry

Accepted
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Artonin
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Artonin » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:16 pm

Full Guest Name: Cori Happleson
Full Nation Name: The Democratic States of Artonin
Titles: Dimplomatic Ambassador of Artonin
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Artonin has recently forged ties with both Dalmannina and Hopal during the Ohkhoskalite Civil War.
Any gifts for the couple: A glass cup with an image of Luke Wheeler and Magdalena von Majewski holding hands etched into it as well as a signed card from President Alice Doma congratulating the couple on their wedding. (As President Alice Doma is unable to attend, occupied with the conference regarding the reconstruction of Ohkhos.)
Stated reason for attending: Too further dimplotatic ties with Dalmannina and Hopal and too celebrate the wedding of Luke Wheeler and Magdalena Von Majewski
Reason for attending: Too further dimplotatic ties with Dalmannina and Hopal and too celebrate the wedding of Luke Wheeler and Magdalena Von Majewski
Number of guards: None
Other Requests: None
"For Justice and happiness throughout!"

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:26 am

Artonin wrote:Full Guest Name: Cori Happleson
Full Nation Name: The Democratic States of Artonin
Titles: Dimplomatic Ambassador of Artonin
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Artonin has recently forged ties with both Dalmannina and Hopal during the Ohkhoskalite Civil War.
Any gifts for the couple: A glass cup with an image of Luke Wheeler and Magdalena von Majewski holding hands etched into it as well as a signed card from President Alice Doma congratulating the couple on their wedding. (As President Alice Doma is unable to attend, occupied with the conference regarding the reconstruction of Ohkhos.)
Stated reason for attending: Too further dimplotatic ties with Dalmannina and Hopal and too celebrate the wedding of Luke Wheeler and Magdalena Von Majewski
Reason for attending: Too further dimplotatic ties with Dalmannina and Hopal and too celebrate the wedding of Luke Wheeler and Magdalena Von Majewski
Number of guards: None
Other Requests: None

Accepted
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Dalmannia
Envoy
 
Posts: 295
Founded: May 01, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dalmannia » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:22 am

Full Guest Name: Anna von Petrovna-Majevski, Zofia Likhutina von Majevski, Audelia von Majevski
Full Nation Name: Constitutional Monarchy of Dalmannia
Titles: None, Representative in the National Council of Parliament, School Teacher
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: They are the mother and the sisters of the bride
Any gifts for the couple: The bride’s dress and wreath
Stated reason for attending: To attend the wedding of a family member
Reason for attending: To attend the wedding of a family member
Number of guards: None
Other Requests: None

Full Guest Name: Conrad Schäfer
Full Nation Name: Constitutional Monarchy of Dalmannia
Titles: Nominated Ambassador to Hopal
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Will be the first ambassador to Hopal.
Any gifts for the couple: A bouquet of white poppies
Stated reason for attending: To witness the marriage of a Dalmannian and a Hopalian and to get to know the people of Hopal better.
Reason for attending: To witness the marriage of a Dalmannian and a Hopalian and to meet Artonin Ambassador Cori Happleson in an effort to open embassies between Artonin and Dalmannia, as has been done between Dalmannia and Hopal.
Number of guards: 2
Other Requests: None.
Last edited by Dalmannia on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Co-Founder of the International Consortium of Democratic Nations

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:34 am

Dalmannia wrote:Full Guest Name: Anna von Petrovna-Majevski & Sophia Likhutina von Majevski
Full Nation Name: Constitutional Monarchy of Dalmannia
Titles: None, Representative in the National Council of Parliament
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: They are the mother and the sister of the bride
Any gifts for the couple: The bride’s dress and wreath
Stated reason for attending: To attend the wedding of a family member
Reason for attending: To attend the wedding of a family member
Number of guards: None
Other Requests: None

Full Guest Name: Conrad Schäfer
Full Nation Name: Constitutional Monarchy of Dalmannia
Titles: Nominated Ambassador to Hopal
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Will be the first ambassador to Hopal.
Any gifts for the couple: A bouquet of white poppies
Stated reason for attending: To witness the marriage of a Dalmannian and a Hopalian and to get to know the people of Hopal better.
Reason for attending: To witness the marriage of a Dalmannian and a Hopalian and to meet Artonin Ambassador Cori Happleson in an effort to open embassies between Artonin and Dalmannia, as has been done between Dalmannia and Hopal.
Number of guards: 2
Other Requests: None.

Accepted
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:21 pm

A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Drew Durrnil
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 496
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Drew Durrnil » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Full Guest Name: Mænsk Hænt
Full Nation Name: Drew Durrnil
Titles: Elite President of Durrnil
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations:
Any gifts for the couple: $3 million bon ruby ($5.00 bons is approximately $1.00 usd)
Stated reason for attending: To witness the wedding
Reason for attending: To further relations between Durrnil and Lopal
Number of guards: 5 guards (members of the Elite Bodyguard force)
Other Requests: N/A
Last edited by Drew Durrnil on Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Shark Republic
My Factbook
Atheris wrote:0/10. Using this fifth glyph in casual talk is not only inimical, but also shows that human minds act not of individual thoughts but of compulsory will by a dug-in aristocracy.
Atheris wrote:*pulls out anime weapons*
weeaboo mode!
*screams in depression and existential dread*

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:35 pm

Drew Durrnil wrote:Full Guest Name: Mænsk Hænt
Full Nation Name: Drew Durrnil
Titles: Elite President of Durrnil
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations:
Any gifts for the couple: $3 million bon ruby ($5.00 bons is approximately $1.00 usd)
Stated reason for attending: To witness the wedding
Reason for attending: To further relations between Durrnil and Lopal
Number of guards: 5 guards (members of the Elite Bodyguard force)
Other Requests: N/A

Accepted
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Faraby
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 109
Founded: Dec 31, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Faraby » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:53 pm

Full Guest Name: Sania Russo
Full Nation Name: Principality of Faraby
Titles: Grand Vizier
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: None at the moment, but we want to establish and maintain good relations with the bride and groom and their nations
Any gifts for the couple: A golden bird brooch from 1955, a golden oryx brooch from 1949, and a silver pocket watch engraved with a picture of the late Prince Mustafa II from 1987
Stated reason for attending: To offer congratulations to the bride and groom and further ties between our two nations
Reason for attending: To offer congratulations to the bride and groom and further ties between our two nations
Number of guards: 3 guards
Other Requests: None
Last edited by Faraby on Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Male, 20, Indonesian | Last.fm

Associated state of Adab (in real life that’s my main nation - if this nation is inactive or ceases to exist, that's probably because I'm busy with Adab).

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. -Nelson Mandela

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:15 pm

Faraby wrote:Full Guest Name: Sania Russo
Full Nation Name: Principality of Faraby
Titles: Grand Vizier
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: None at the moment, but we want to establish and maintain good relations with the bride and groom and their nations
Any gifts for the couple: A golden bird brooch from 1955, a golden onyx brooch from 1949, and a silver pocket watch engraved with a picture of the late Prince Mustafa II from 1987
Stated reason for attending: To offer congratulations to the bride and groom and further ties between our two nations
Reason for attending: To offer congratulations to the bride and groom and further ties between our two nations
Number of guards: 3 guards
Other Requests: None

Accepted
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Faraby
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 109
Founded: Dec 31, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Faraby » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:37 pm

Can I now RP my character arriving at the banquet hall?
Male, 20, Indonesian | Last.fm

Associated state of Adab (in real life that’s my main nation - if this nation is inactive or ceases to exist, that's probably because I'm busy with Adab).

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. -Nelson Mandela

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:34 am

Faraby wrote:Can I now RP my character arriving at the banquet hall?

Yes
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Akhenium
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: May 29, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Akhenium » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:02 am

Full Guest Name: The Barrett Edelmann Band w/ Severija Sorokina
Full Nation Name: The Protectorate of Akhenium
Titles: Blues, Jazz and Desert Rock ensemble
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Prominent artists who have preserved blues and jazz in Dalmannia and her protectorates, they are favorites of Miss Magdalena von Majevski
Any gifts for the couple: A vintage ebony Gibson ES-335 Semi-Hollow electric guitar for the bride, signed by the band members
Stated reason for attending: To play a set for the wedding reception.
Reason for attending: Same as above.
Number of guards: None.
Other Requests: Access to room and board, as well as a secure storage location for their instruments and sound equipment.

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:29 am

Akhenium wrote:Full Guest Name: The Barrett Edelmann Band w/ Severija Sorokina
Full Nation Name: The Protectorate of Akhenium
Titles: Blues, Jazz and Desert Rock ensemble
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Prominent artists who have preserved blues and jazz in Dalmannia and her protectorates, they are favorites of Miss Magdalena von Majevski
Any gifts for the couple: A vintage ebony Gibson ES-335 Semi-Hollow electric guitar for the bride, signed by the band members
Stated reason for attending: To play a set for the wedding reception.
Reason for attending: Same as above.
Number of guards: None.
Other Requests: Access to room and board, as well as a secure storage location for their instruments and sound equipment.

Accepted.
I will be posting a response to the arrivals soon.
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1061
Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:46 am

Full Guest Name: Pierre St Laurent
Full Nation Name: Australaisan Lushanskian Confederation
Titles: General Secretary Confederation
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: the Ohkos civil war
Any gifts for the couple: a self defense kit just in case assassination attempts
Stated reason for attending: to promote goodwill between our nations
Reason for attending: to promote goodwill between our nations
Number of guards: 4
Other Requests: high security (meaning no member of the public is allowed when an UAC diplomat is around) because the NZLF (New Zealand Liberation Front ) has international sects and they are a terrorist group
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically South Africa but in Australia and New Zealand

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:39 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:Full Guest Name: Pierre St Laurent
Full Nation Name: Australaisan Lushanskian Confederation
Titles: General Secretary Confederation
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: the Ohkos civil war
Any gifts for the couple: a self defense kit just in case assassination attempts
Stated reason for attending: to promote goodwill between our nations
Reason for attending: to promote goodwill between our nations
Number of guards: 4
Other Requests: high security (meaning no member of the public is allowed when an UAC diplomat is around) because the NZLF (New Zealand Liberation Front ) has international sects and they are a terrorist group

Accepted, though the request to not have a member if the public around might be hard, but everyone in the building will be checked for any potential weapons before entering the building.
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Corrington
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Dec 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Corrington » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:57 pm

Full Guest Name: Prince Edward IV, Countess Aurora Phillips
Full Nation Name: United Kingdom of Corrington
Titles: Prince, Countess of Hertog
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Corrington is in an alliance with Hopal and Dalmannia because of the ICDN
Any gifts for the couple: Two lockets engraved with the image of the Corrish white rose.
Stated reason for attending: To grow ties with Hopal and Dalmannia.
Reason for attending: same as above, and to enjoy the celebration.
Number of guards: 4
Other Requests: None.
Member of I.C.D.N.

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:10 pm

Corrington wrote:Full Guest Name: Prince Edward IV, Countess Aurora Phillips
Full Nation Name: United Kingdom of Corrington
Titles: Prince, Countess of Hertog
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Corrington is in an alliance with Hopal and Dalmannia because of the ICDN
Any gifts for the couple: Two lockets engraved with the image of the Corrish white rose.
Stated reason for attending: To grow ties with Hopal and Dalmannia.
Reason for attending: same as above, and to enjoy the celebration.
Number of guards: 4
Other Requests: None.

Accepted.
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Corrington
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Dec 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Corrington » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:15 pm

Hopal wrote:
Corrington wrote:Full Guest Name: Prince Edward IV, Countess Aurora Phillips
Full Nation Name: United Kingdom of Corrington
Titles: Prince, Countess of Hertog
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: Corrington is in an alliance with Hopal and Dalmannia because of the ICDN
Any gifts for the couple: Two lockets engraved with the image of the Corrish white rose.
Stated reason for attending: To grow ties with Hopal and Dalmannia.
Reason for attending: same as above, and to enjoy the celebration.
Number of guards: 4
Other Requests: None.

Accepted.

(Would you mind dropping me a link to the IC?)
Member of I.C.D.N.

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:21 pm

Corrington wrote:
Hopal wrote:Accepted.

(Would you mind dropping me a link to the IC?)

Sure, here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=496626
Last edited by Hopal on Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.

User avatar
Republic of Ayacucho
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Oct 09, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic of Ayacucho » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:40 am

Full Guest Name: Diego Desandi
Full Nation Name: People's Commonwealth of Ayacucho
Titles: Mr. President of Ayacucho
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: None
Any gifts for the couple: Mangoes, patchouli incense
Stated reason for attending: Mutual future bilateral ties
Reason for attending: Respecting differences and other cultures
Number of guards: None
Other Requests: His Excellency, President Diego Desandi wants to attend the event together with his two little children, Ramiro and Juan Diego.

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 472
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:41 am

Republic of Ayacucho wrote:Full Guest Name: Diego Desandi
Full Nation Name: People's Commonwealth of Ayacucho
Titles: Mr. President of Ayacucho
Any connections to the bride and groom, and their nations: None
Any gifts for the couple: Mangoes, patchouli incense
Stated reason for attending: Mutual future bilateral ties
Reason for attending: Respecting differences and other cultures
Number of guards: None
Other Requests: His Excellency, President Diego Desandi wants to attend the event together with his two little children, Ramiro and Juan Diego.

Accepted
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Laura Ginoski confirmed to the Supreme Court. Prime Minister tables legislation to recognize the Revolutionary Republic of Sharifistan. Prime Minister advocates for an elected Parliament in Sharifistan. Prime Minister says President Nefes under his protection. Referendum to be held on how to handle the recently revived Feather Belly Elephant.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Free Stalliongrad, Google [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads