NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Possible PG-13 violation in Impressions thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

[R] Possible PG-13 violation in Impressions thread

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:05 pm

viewtopic.php?p=38043951#p38043951

Aterman wrote:probably touches themselves to german tank footage from ww2 no cap

Crosses the line a bit, methinks. Might be worth a loom.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Azur Deutschland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:09 pm

Aterman is also likely trying to flame, I feel like.

The above quote Kiu Ghesik provided was directed at me.
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Rozen der Hoffnung. Für das Vaterland."
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the Fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" - Magia German Cover - Sylvia and Julienne miss Oomiya Sakura

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:10 pm

And has advanced to flaming in a different thread:

viewtopic.php?p=38043967#p38043967

Aterman wrote:dude! that was such a funny and original observation! thank you for your contribution to this thread.

however, it has been detected that your mental retardation has advanced to a point where you feel the need to repeat yourself.

congratulations, you've won the psych ward ticket

/skip me.

Bolding mine.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:15 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:And has advanced to flaming in a different thread:

viewtopic.php?p=38043967#p38043967

Aterman wrote:dude! that was such a funny and original observation! thank you for your contribution to this thread.

however, it has been detected that your mental retardation has advanced to a point where you feel the need to repeat yourself.

congratulations, you've won the psych ward ticket

/skip me.

Bolding mine.

I actually just posted a separate report regarding that post. It is one thing to be sarcastic and funny but another thing entirely to blatantly call someone stupid and crazy.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Return to Moderation