NATION

PASSWORD

Planet in Peril (FT/FanTech)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Majelik Republic
Civilian

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Planet in Peril (FT/FanTech)

Postby The Majelik Republic » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:30 pm

Majesty's Palace

Sitting next to a fireplace, the king was. He was watching the flames and trying to keep warm as he prepared for bed while a blizzard had been storming outside. Suddenly loud steps approaching the door, someone begins knocking of the door. "My lord, My lord!", the king approaches the door and opens it. "What is the issue Krelick?!" says the king. "My lord it appears the Nation of Warfare's Empire has been sending their ships across our shipping routes and I'm afraid they shall invade our system and make us fall into their empire" says Krelick, who was the King's most loyal advisor. "Nonsense, if they do such a thing it will be illegal and they will be condemned by the Galactic Assembly and members of their Senate will also turn against them" said the king as he begun eating his dinner. "You know the Galactic Assembly won't do such a thing, especially for the planets of the Butora Regions. Plus they are planet killers, we will be next if we do not action!", said Krelick as he paces across the room. "There are other ways to prevent violence and bloodshed." said the King.

Nation of Warfare
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Warfare » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:59 pm

"Captain we have arrived in the Majelik System, we are beginning to prepare for our entry towards the planet."

"Excellent, inform the ambassadors we shall make our landing soon" - Captain Emio Halks

Onboard the Vigil-class Corvette ISS Cordaina was on a diplomatic mission to the system where ambassadors of the Empire, under the orders of the Supreme Leader of the Final Order to discuss matters over the Majelik System.

"Contact the Majelik security forces and inform them of our arrival and landing. Also inform the fleet, we have also made our arrival. Transmit our location and cordinates to them" said Captain Halks.
THE FINAL GALACTIC IMPERIAL ORDER OF THE NATION OF WARFARE
Tech: MT/FT | GDP: $979.8 Sextillion(USD) | Tax Rate: 41.2% | Pop.(2020): 181.133 Billion | Military
We do not NOT use NS Stats!
Navian wrote:"The Godfather of Military/Warfare."

Theme of the Nation of Warfare...
Number of Galactic Systems Controlled: 183
2x NS Powerwanker of the Year Champion

Return to International Incidents