NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming and trolling in flag thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming and trolling in flag thread

Postby Atheris » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:24 pm

Aguaria Major wrote:
Imperium Latine wrote:
:rofl: ffs what a clown.
Just go get a life, stop being a fucking looser and stop bitching because I don't like your flag, just grow a pair already and learn how to handle criticism. What a sad person you must be, never seen anyone being such a little bitch about something so insignificant as this.

Above nation: I really like it, it has great colours and the symbol works well. 9/10

You do realize that everything you just said could be directed at you and not lose any validity, right? If none of that applied to you, you wouldn't even be saying it; you're still here, spending just as much time on this site while, "bitching about something insignificant", and matching me tit-for-tat because I reminded you of how awful YOUR flag is.

I don't appreciate needless aggression, prick. jUsT gRoW a PaIr aLrEaDy and learn that people will fight back if you spit on them.

/skip.

Emphasis mine.

Edit: But wait, there's more!

Imperium Latine wrote:You gave a 3.5 to the guy before you, did he bitch about it? No. I gave you a 3/10 because I don't like your flag, and explained that it looks (to me) amateurish with the borders around the lines and star and you started spewing shit. What the fuck are you even talking about, what aggression, you're behaving like a little child and being a total idiot because you got a bad grade, I don't like your fucking flag, so what? You don't like mine, do you think I fucking care? My problem is not with what you think about my flag, it's with your attitude and the fact that you're acting like a idiot because I told you it's a bit lame. I could have given you a zero and you should listen or ignore it, your choice really. Just don't tg me and start saying bullshit online and trying to attack my flag like I care (it's a fucking game you idiot, not real life), I can't stand idiots because criticism I've received a lot, but an idiot like you that's a first.
Last edited by Atheris on Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:17 pm

There's more. I hope you don't mind this being a bump as well as more evidence, but it's been about an hour and a half and a mod hasn't responded.

Aguaria Major wrote:1) I wasn't needlessly aggressive and actively told him that I wasn't trying to be mean or make personal digs though. You have done the exact opposite of that thus far; the only point of your actions has been to insult and belittle. You have clearly missed the point of everything I have said. At this point, my problem with you lies less in the actions themselves (although unlike you, I will admit that a portion of my problem does in fact lie there too since I have no illusions of grandeur and admit that I'm currently engaged in a battle of mudslinging), but the way in which you perpetrate them, i.e. like a needlessly aggressive douchebag.

2) I have already explained your aggression; it speaks for itself in your latter posts (the ease at which it boiled over indicating that to belittle was your intention from the beginning), but in your initial one, the tangible evidence of it comes in the "MS paint" jab. You known DAMN WELL the antagonistic connotation that comes with in these flag forums; making similies is like that is needless. If you truly wanted to offer a dissenting opinion without aggression, you would've just said you didn't like it, and ENDED IT, without throwing on the ironically unoriginal "witty" comment about it looking like MS paint.

3) If I am a "child bitching about a bad grade", then you're a child bully who is running to his mommy since his target actually hit back for once. Tip for the future: your attempts at reduction of your opponent don't stick if you're even more guilty of the action you lambast them for.

You fail to understand this basic rule of argument and I'M somehow the idiot?

4) "Do you think I fucking care"... Yes, as a matter of fact. I think you fucking do.

If you don't care and are so goddamned impartial, then why are you even making the effort to type all that out as of this point? If I am such a child, then why are you still making the effort to argue with me?

The fact you have to keep repetitively reducing me to a "child" in order in your mind gives it away - you are defensive and find my opinions valid. You KNOW all the problems with your flag are legitimate. It is equally "amateurish" due to its overuse of neon, overcrowding and utter lack of refinement. That's the difference between you and the actual Romans/Byzantines - their flags never looked like yours because they actually understood vexillology/heraldry.

You are also blatantly aware of how much venom you are spitting at this point, but I hardly think that needs further exposition for the sake of the audience.

5) "I could have given it a zero, listen or ignore it, your choice really"... The hypocrisy is almost laughable; if I'm such a "child", then why haven't you just put me on your foes list, prick? Care to answer me that?

6) " Just don't start saying bullshit online and trying to attack my flag like I care"... You mean like you have been doing this entire time to me? If you melt in the heat, then get out of the kitchen, snowflake. :rofl:

7) "Just that I can't stand idiots", after telling a sob story about how much criticism you receive for your flag... so, in other words, you DO care what I have to say?! But then you save yourself from incrimination with the classic, "normally I wouldn't, but you're just that [insert negative quality]" defense to absolve you of the hypocrisy that you're obviously aware you've committed.

What masterful arguing. Socrates himself would quake in awe at your logical infallibility. He wouldn't say, "know thyself" to you at all.

You're not fooling anyone; you are a common, garden-variety troll.

Edit: And if you look at this now, I'll throw in a second quote, absolutely free!

Aguaria Major wrote:
Zanonia wrote:Why don't you two just block each other instead of nerd raging and derailing the thread?

Anyways, I'd say a 7/10. I do like the general design of it, but I feel as though its a bit "busy" as you said. Also I think the red could be muted a bit. As it is when paired with the yellow it reminds me of McDonalds.

Because, as much as he will deny it, we are both very proud and vane about our flags.

And we are both committed to this fight. He's committed so he can save face and attempt to play off the fact he is an aggressive troll, and I am committed because I want to humiliate him in an act of very disproportionate retribution.

/skip
Last edited by Atheris on Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:27 pm

The Imperium Latine one, viewtopic.php?p=38038075#p38038075

... I added the other guy's week-long ban to that post.
Last edited by Farnhamia on Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:36 pm

Danke, Farn! *leaves a Phoenix Wright tsum-tsum*
#FreeNSGRojava

Return to Moderation