NATION

PASSWORD

Require that nations have tighter homeless protection.

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Antants
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Require that nations have tighter homeless protection.

Postby Antants » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:32 am

I see nations, that they have night unemployment/homelessness. I’m proposing that nations would have tighter laws to protect people from this.

We would require the following: require that employers do NOT discriminate, make it easier for people to acquire jobs, not letting people go on maternity leave and other kinds of long leaves, when people are sick/have family sick they should allow them to leave. If people go a.w.o.l. then if they do not hear back within the first week or to they would be fired.

If people are fired: go to there nearest station to notify that there out of a job, make it easier for them to find minimum wage Jobs, if they cannot find a job then the government will look for minimum wage positions and appoint them to one.

If we solve this we may be able to have a easier time finding our selves in a good place I’m the rankings.

Sierra Lyricalia
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:47 am

OOC: Welcome to the World Assembly! While this idea is a worthy one, I'm afraid it's largely been covered already. See GA Res. #344 "Minimum Standard of Living Act" - viewtopic.php?p=26911746#p26911746

I invite you to hang around this forum for a while to get a handle on what still needs doing, and take a look at the "Extant Resolutions" link in my signature below. Then your next idea can be for an original area of legislation.

Good luck!
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral [fmr], The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, Roach, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
Illustrious Bum #279

Antants
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Antants » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:02 am

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:OOC: Welcome to the World Assembly! While this idea is a worthy one, I'm afraid it's largely been covered already. See GA Res. #344 "Minimum Standard of Living Act" - viewtopic.php?p=26911746#p26911746

I invite you to hang around this forum for a while to get a handle on what still needs doing, and take a look at the "Extant Resolutions" link in my signature below. Then your next idea can be for an original area of legislation.

Good luck!
ok, I just can’t get something passed I spent days thinking of this befor it came to mide. Thanks for letting me know.

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:18 am

Antants wrote:
Sierra Lyricalia wrote:OOC: Welcome to the World Assembly! While this idea is a worthy one, I'm afraid it's largely been covered already. See GA Res. #344 "Minimum Standard of Living Act" - viewtopic.php?p=26911746#p26911746

Good luck!
ok, I just can’t get something passed I spent days thinking of this befor it came to mide. Thanks for letting me know.

Would you like some help with writing and drafting?
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

Return to General Assembly