NATION

PASSWORD

Non-autopruned thread in F7

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Non-autopruned thread in F7

Postby Gandoor » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:16 pm

Yeah, this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=494767 was last posted on 20 November, so over a week ago, but it didn't get pruned by the F7 autoprune.

Guess something must've just borked it or something, so a mod or something probably just needs to manually do it I guess.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:09 pm

Don't know if the mods got to it, but maybe it was just waiting for the next major update, but the thread is gone now
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:25 pm

The F7 auto-purge is completely independent of game updates. It appears to run daily at around 10:23 AM EST, for reasons of its own that utterly evade me.

Holland DS6 wrote:Don't know if the mods got to it

I believe I deleted it. Didn't seem to require a mention.

Return to Technical