NATION

PASSWORD

SDI Land Mine Systems Catalog [DO NOT POST]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Technocratic Syndicalists
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

SDI Land Mine Systems Catalog [DO NOT POST]

Postby The Technocratic Syndicalists » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:45 pm

AM 101 Spider

General Characteristics:
Type:
Wide-area off-route anti-tank mine

Emplacement method:
Hand

Weight:
16 kg

Height:
380 mm

Diameter:
180 mm

Warhead:
4.0 kg Sensor Fuzed Submunition

Performance Characteristics:
Azimuth coverage:
360°

Effective range:
100 m

Operational life:
60 days (pre-armed) + 30 days (armed)

Operational temperature:
-46°C to +63°C

Submunition data:
Weight:
4.5 kg

Length:
150 mm

Diameter:
128 mm

Descent velocity:
24 m/s

Spin rate:
30 Hz

Search pattern:
100 m width helical

Sensor:
LADAR + IIR

Warhead:
SEFP + MEFP

Explosive:
1.0 kg PBX

Penetration:
>150 mm RHA

Overview:
The AM 101 Spider is an advanced wide-area top attack land mine designed to engage armored and unarmored vehicle targets from extended ranges. The AM 101 is capable of engaging vehicle targets 360° around the mine at ranges up to 100 meters and contains acoustic and seismic sensors which it used to detect, locate, and identify moving vehicle targets which it engages using a sensor-fuzed submunition launched over the target. The sensor-fuzed submunition contains both infrared and LADAR (laser radar) sensors which it used to detect the target before firing an explosively formed penetrator (EFP) through the target's roof. The mine body consists of a fiberglass cylinder with eight deployable spring-loaded legs which ensure the mine remains upright on uneven terrain and contains the seismo-acoustic target detection device (TDD), submunition with gas generator ejection system, and a radio communications system designed to communicate with a mine remote control unit (RCU) used to remotely arm and program the mine. The AM 101 comes in two variants, a hand emplaced variant for use by discounted infantry and a submunition variant with a parachute-like deceleration device which is designed to be released from cargo rockets and cluster bombs.

Target Detection Device:
The Spider mine contains a seismo-acoustic geophone sensor and an array of three deployable microphones which it used to detect, locate, and identify vehicle targets. The geophone sensor employs an array of piezoelectric quartz accelerometers to measure the seismic signals generated by moving vehicles and is capable of detecting moving vehicles at ranges up to 600 meters. The geophone sensor then queues the three microphones to begin listening for the sound of an approaching vehicle which are used to accurately triangulate the vehicle in both bearing and elevation and are used to discriminate the type of vehicles being tracked (ie wheeled or tracked) and to identity specific vehicles based on their engine sounds.

Warhead:
The Spider mine contains a single EFP-SFM (Explosively Formed Penetrator - Sensor Fuzed Munition) submunition which is launched from the mine at the target using a gas generator. When the mine detects a target the mine body tilts at a 45° degree angle towards the vehicle and launches the submunition at the target. The submunition is launched to a height of around 65 meters the submunition deploys an extendable fabric samara wing to stabilize itself as it spins while descending in search of its intended target. After detecting and identifying a target the projectile selects an aimpoint and attacks its weaker top armor with a explosively formed penetrator (EFP). The submunition weighs 4.5 kg, is 138 mm in diameter, and contains a combined passive multi-band infrared (IR) and active LADAR (Laser Radar) sensor and altimeter which searches for targets in a spiral pattern 100 meters in diameter and matches detected targets with an on-board threat-library. The submunition contains a multiple-EFP (MEFP) warhead containing 1.2 kg of polymer bonded HMX explosive (95% HMX, 3% BDNPA/F, 3% estane) and features a central concave tantalum cone forming the center single EFP (SEFP) which is surrounded by 16 smaller tantalum multiple-EFPs (MEFPs) which creates a shotgun-like blast of smaller EFPs to increase lethality against unarmored or lightly armored vehicles. The main SEFP weighs 450 grams and has a 50 centimeter dispersion at a range of 100 meters with the ability to penetrate 150 mm of RHA at the same distance.

Employment:
The Spider mine has two modes of operation; manual and remote. In manual mode the mine is activated using an arming control switch on the top of the mine. The top of the mine also contains a self-destruct (SD) switch next to the arming control switch which must be actuated in order to unlock the arming switch. The self-destruct (SD) switch is a rotating dial with five time settings (4 hours, 48 hours, 5 days, 15 days, 30 days) which determine after how much time the munition will self-destruct after arming. Rotating the dial to the first self-destruct setting (4 hours) also unlocks the arming control switch which can then be actuated to arm the mine. After arming switch is flipped a four minute arming delay timer is activated after which the mine will begin to listen for and attack targets. The top of the mine also contains a two-position target switch with two positions (hvy and all) which selects whether the mine will only engage heavy tracked vehicles (hvy) or will engage any vehicle target it detects (all). When used in the remote control mode the munition is controlled using a remote control unit (RCU) consisting of a small tablet computer connected to a telescopic VHAM (Variable Height Antenna Mast) which communicates with the mine through a conformal V-band (55-65GHZ) antenna on the side of the mine body connected to a software defined radio (SDR) inside the mine body. When operated in remote mode the mine can sit in a pre-armed state for up to 60 days until being remotely armed using the RCU. In addition to remotely arming the mine the RCU can be used to remotely self-destruct or alter or reset the self-destruct time setting of any mines under its control. The RCU can also be used to temporarily deactivate mines to allow friendly forces to pass through a area covered by emplaced Spider mines. Each RCU can control up to 63 mines from a distance of up to 1,500 meters via separate encrypted pulse-coded frequencies. For control at longer distances individual communications repeater modules (CRMs) can be e placed between the mine and RCU to allow for control at distances up to 3,500 meters.

When used to reinforce a conventional minefield the Spider mine is designed to be deployed in front of the conventional minefield with Spider mines spaced 100 meters apart in two staggered rows of mines 50 to 100 meters in front of the forward edge of the conventional minefield. An additional row of Spider mines can also be placed 50 meters behind the rear edge of the conventional minefield to engage enemy breaching vehicles which make their way through the conventional minefield. When used stand-alone without conventional mine support Spider mines are designed to be deployed in an X-pattern of 20 mines each spaced 100 meters apart which covers a 1,000 by 1,000 meter (1 square kilometer) area. When used as an off-route mine to cover roads or other chokepoints the Spider mine is designed to be used in clusters of 3 to 6 mines placed at 50-meter intervals 25 to 50 meters on either side(s) of a road with clusters of Spider mines spaced 750 to 2,000 meters along each road. To ensure proper mine functionality Spider mines should not be emplaced in terrain with a greater than 15° (27% grade) slope or emplaced in snow or mud greater than 20 centimeters deep. Ambient temperatures greater than 40° C will reduce the employed life of the mine from 60 to 30 days in the pre-armed state and from 30 to 15 days in the armed state.
Last edited by The Technocratic Syndicalists on Tue May 17, 2022 7:25 pm, edited 24 times in total.
SDI AG
Arcaenian Military Factbook
Task Force Atlas
International Freedom Coalition

OOC: Call me Techno for Short
IC: The Kingdom of Arcaenia

Minister

Postby The Technocratic Syndicalists » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:09 pm

AM-70 Scorpion

General Characteristics:
Type:
Anti-personnel mine

Emplacement method:
Hand

Weight:
16 kg

Height:
200 mm

Diameter:
400 mm

Number of grenade projectiles:

Grenade weight:
0.6 kg

Detonation mechanism:
8x victim-activated tripwires

Azimuth coverage:
360°

Grenade lethal radius:
12 m

Operational life:
30 days

Operational temperature:
-46 °C to +63 °C

Overview:
The AM-70 Scorpion is a networked anti-personnel land mine system designed to deny terrain to hostile dismounted personnel. The Scorpion mine system consists of a central munition control unit (MCU) which contains the munition body with eight extended range tripline sensors (ERTs) and eight miniature grenade launcher (MGL) units each containing an air-bursting blast fragmentation grenade and expulsion charge. The mine is controlled by a remote control unit (RCU) common with SDI's AM-101 mine which is used to remotely arm, disarm, and program the AM-70 mine unit.

Target Detection Device:
After being armed the AM-70 munition deploys eight extended range tripline sensors (ERTs) which each correspond to one of the eight launch azimuths of the grenades (one per 45° sector). Each tripline is approximately 12 meters long and consists of a fine nylon thread with a weight at the free end. A tension of 4.0 newtons applied to each tripline is enough to create a break in the trip wire's electrical circuit which causes the grenade launcher adjacent to the tripline to fire. The mine also contains an anti-handling devise (AHD) which after mine arming will detonate all eight grenades inside their launchers if the mine is lifted, tilted, or disturbed in any other way.

Warhead:
The AM-70 Scorpion mine contains eight miniature grenade launcher (MGL) units (one for 45° sector) each containing an air-bursting blast fragmentation grenade and expulsion charge. When the tripline corresponding to one of the grenade launcher's is triggered an electrical firing circuit fires the grenade inside the launcher using a gunpowder expulsion charge which launches the grenade to a height of around 2 meters at a distance of 5-7 meters from the mine where the grenade then airbursts using a miniature electronic time fuze inside each grenade. Upon detonation the grenade ejects a total of around 1,400 tungsten fragments forward and on either side of the grenade creating a lethal zone to exposed personnel around 10 meters wide and 10 meters deep. Should the mine be disturbed in any way after arming the munition's anti-handling devise (AHD) will detonate all eight grenades inside their launchers, creating a blast of over 11,000 pieces of shrapnel which a lethal radius around the mine of 10 meters.

Employment:
Like the AM-101 mine the AM-70 Scorpion can be used in either manual or remote control modes. In manual mode the mine is activated using an arming control switch on the top of the mine. The top of the mine also contains a self-destruct (SD) switch next to the arming control switch which must be actuated in order to unlock the arming switch. The self-destruct (SD) switch is a rotating dial with five time settings (4 hours, 48 hours, 5 days, 15 days, 30 days) which determine after how much time the munition will self-destruct after arming. Rotating the dial to the first self-destruct setting (4 hours) also unlocks the arming control switch which can then be actuated to arm the mine. After the arming switch is flipped an approximately 60 second arming delay timer is activated after which the munition will ejects its eight tipline sensors. When used in the remote control mode the munition is controlled using a remote control unit (RCU) consisting of a small tablet computer connected to a telescopic VHAM (Variable Height Antenna Mast) which communicates with the mine through a deployable whip antenna on the side of the mine body connected to a VHF software defined radio (SDR) inside the mine body. The RCU can be used to remotely self-destruct or alter or reset the self-destruct time setting of any mines under its control and can be used to temporarily deactivate mines to allow friendly forces to pass through a area covered by emplaced Scorpion mines. Each RCU can control up to 63 mines from a distance of up to 1,500 meters via separate encrypted pulse-coded frequencies. For control at longer distances individual communications repeater modules (CRMs) can be placed between the mine and RCU to allow for control at distances up to 3,500 meters.
Last edited by The Technocratic Syndicalists on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SDI AG
Task Force Atlas

Minister

Postby The Technocratic Syndicalists » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:21 pm

AM-232 Battlefield Mine Dispenser System

General Characteristics:
Type:
Portable mine dispenser

Emplacement method:
Hand

Weight:
75 kg

Length:
500 mm

Width:
700 mm

Height:
400 mm

Payload:
21x AM-1233 anti-tank mines

Azimuth coverage:
180°

Mine dispersion range:
35 m

Operational life:
30 days

Operational temperature:
-46°C to +63°C

Mine data:
Weight:
2.25 kg

Length:
127 mm

Diameter:
103 mm

Warhead:
EFP

Explosive:
900 g PBX

Penetration:
>140 mm RHA

Overview:
The AM-232 Battlefield Mine Dispenser System (BMDS) is a man-portable suitcase-shaped mine dispensing system designed to be emplaced on the battlefield before deploying its payload of anti-tank mines. The dispenser contains seven tubes with three AM-1233 mines each which are expelled out of an container using an explosive charge which launches the mines approximately 35 meters from the container in a 180° semicircle. After being emplaced on the battlefield the dispenser is controlled by a remote control unit (RCU) which can dispenses the mines in the dispenser on remote command.

Payload:
Each AM-1233 mine is a cylinder approximately 127 mm long and 103 mm in diameter which are contained in angled tubes inside the dispenser containing three mines and a gunpowder expulsion charge. After being expelled from the dispenser and hitting the ground each mine deploys 10 spring loaded metal legs which flip out to position the mine upright. The mine has four separate fuzes, a scratch-wire contact fuze, a magnetic influence fuze, a pressure fuze, and an electronic self-destruct fuze. The scratch-wire contact fuze consists of a flexible probe extending upwards from the mine which initiates mine detonation when the probe scrapes along the underside of a vehicle passing overhead. The magnetic proximity fuze which is used to validate that the scratch fuze is being triggered by a vehicle and not a person or animal while the mine's pressure fuze will set off the mine if its is run over. The electronic self-destruct fuze which can be set to anywhere from 4 to 96 hours in six programmable increments and is designed prevent the mine from becoming unexploded ordinance on the battlefield . The mine also has an anti-handling device (AHD) will also detonate the mine if it is lifted, tilted, or disturbed in any way. The mine uses an EFP warhead with a tantalum EFP liner and containing 900 grams of polymer bonded HMX explosive (95% HMX, 3% BDNPA/F, 3% estane) which generates a hypervelocity tantalum slug which can penetrate over 140 mm of RHA, sufficient to defeat the thinner underbelly armor of most vehicles.

Employment:
The AM-232 Battlefield Mine Dispenser System (BMDS) is controlled remotely by a handheld remote control unit (RCU) consisting of a small tablet computer connected to a telescopic VHAM (Variable Height Antenna Mast) which communicates with the mine through a deployable whip antenna on the side of the dispenser connected to a VHF software defined radio (SDR) inside the dispenser body. Each RCU can control up to 15 BMDS dispensers from a distance of up to 1,500 meters via separate encrypted pulse-coded frequencies. For control at longer distances individual communications repeater modules (CRMs) can be em placed between the mine and RCU to allow for control at distances up to 3,500 meters. The RCU is used to set the self-destruct (SD) time of the mines (4 to 96 hours in six programmable increments) before remotely arming and then activating the dispenser. After mine dispersion the RCU is capable of resetting the SD timer of each mine up to three times and can remotely self-destruct or deactivate the mines of each dispenser. The dispenser can also be activated manually using a hand-blasting machine connected to the dispenser by field wire up to 3,000 meters long with the ability to rig up to three dispensers in series. When operated manually a two position (SAFE and ARM) switch on the container is used to arm the container.

The AM-232 BMDS is intended to close gaps and lanes in existing minefields and to rapidly emplace nuisance minefields and emplace mines at tactical chokepoints. For closing gaps or lanes in existing minefields BMDS dispensers are designed to be employed spaced 70 meters apart in two staggered rows of dispensers with each row spaced 35 meters apart from the other. Up to two rows of seven dispensers each covering a front of 280 meters with an additional dispenser placed 70 meters forward of the forward row to act as an irregular outer edge (IOE) can be controlled by a single handheld remote control unit (RCU).
Last edited by The Technocratic Syndicalists on Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SDI AG
Task Force Atlas

Minister

Postby The Technocratic Syndicalists » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:03 pm

Tornado Minelaying System

General Characteristics:
  • Type: Mine-laying vehicle
  • Weight: 15.5 t
  • Length: 8.0 m
  • Width: 2.45 m
  • Height: 2.0 m
  • Crew: 2 (driver, commander)

Mobility:
  • Engine: SDI HL72 turbocharged inline 6-cylinder diesel, 240 kW (325 PS)
  • Transmission: SDI 6S130 (6 forward, 1 reverse gears)
  • Suspension: Torsion bar w/ adaptive dampening
  • Max road speed: 70 km/h
  • Max reverse speed: 10 km/h
  • Max water speed: 5 km/h
  • Fuel capacity: 320 l
  • Operational range: 500 km

Armament):
  • 6x mine throwing units with 600 AM-1233 anti-tank mines
  • 1x 8 mm MG 45E (1,000 rounds)

Maneuverability:
  • Power/weight Ratio: 20.9 PS/t (15.4 kW/t)
  • Ground pressure: 25 kPa
  • Ground clearance: 0.50 m
  • Gradient: 100%
  • Sideslope: 45%
  • Fording Depth: 1.5 m
  • Trench crossing: 2.0 m
  • Vertical wall climb: 1.1 m

Overview:
The Tornado mine laying system is a scattered mine delivery system designed to be carried aboard the flat-bed logistic version of SDI's BvS 310 Kodiak vehicle. The system consists of up to 6 dispensers with 600 mines in total which can be launched to either side of the vehicle.

Payload
The Tornado mine dispenser system weighs 4,000 kilograms and consists of six trainable mine-throwing units which each contain 20 magazines with 5 AM-1233 anti-tank mines each (600 mines in total). Reloading of all dispensers can be accomplished in around 20 minutes by a trained four man crew. Each AM-1233 mine is a cylinder approximately 127 mm long and 103 mm in diameter which is contained in tubes containing five mines and a gunpowder expulsion charge which are loaded into the magazines of each trainable mine-throwing unit. After being expelled from the dispenser and hitting the ground each mine deploys 10 spring loaded metal legs which flip out to position the mine upright. The mine has four separate fuzes, a scratch-wire contact fuze, a magnetic influence fuze, a pressure fuze, and an electronic self-destruct fuze. The scratch-wire contact fuze consists of a flexible probe extending upwards from the mine which initiates mine detonation when the probe scrapes along the underside of a vehicle passing overhead. The magnetic proximity fuze which is used to validate that the scratch fuze is being triggered by a vehicle and not a person or animal while the mine's pressure fuze will set off the mine if its is run over. The electronic self-destruct fuze which can be set to anywhere from 4 to 96 hours in six programmable increments and is designed prevent the mine from becoming unexploded ordinance on the battlefield . The mine also has an anti-handling device (AHD) will also detonate the mine if it is lifted, tilted, or disturbed in any way. The mine uses an EFP warhead with a tantalum EFP liner and containing 900 grams of polymer bonded HMX explosive (95% HMX, 3% BDNPA/F, 3% estane) which generates a hypervelocity tantalum slug which can penetrate over 140 mm of RHA, sufficient to defeat the thinner underbelly armor of most vehicles.

Employment:
The Tornado system is controlled by a dispenser control unit (DCU) isnide the cabon of the vehicle which is used to set the mine action time, delivery speed, mine density, and discharge side. Mines are designed to be dispensed 25 to 60 meters from the vehicle at speeds of 5 to 50 kph at a density of 0.7 to 0.2 mines/meter with the ability to deploy a minefield 1,500 meters long and 50 meters wide (density of 0.4 mines/meter) in under five minutes at a vehicle speed of 20 kph.
Last edited by The Technocratic Syndicalists on Mon May 24, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SDI AG
Task Force Atlas

Minister

Postby The Technocratic Syndicalists » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:31 pm

AM131

General Characteristics:
Type:
Directional anti-personnel mine

Emplacement method:
Hand

Width (body):
420 mm

Height (body):
250 mm

Depth (body):
100 mm

Weight:
24 kg

Explosive:
9.5 kg PBX

Fragments:
1,200x tungsten balls, 5.6 g each

Detonation mechanism:
Tripwire or command detonation

Azimuth coverage:
42° sector

Lethal radius:
150 m

Front danger zone:
700 m, 120° sector

Rear danger zone:
50 m, 45° sector

Operational temperature:
-46 °C to +63 °C

SDI AG
Task Force Atlas

Minister

Postby The Technocratic Syndicalists » Tue May 17, 2022 7:18 pm

AM 200 Tarantula

General Characteristics:
Type:
Anti-helicopter mine

Emplacement method:
Hand

Weight:
16 kg

Height:
380 mm

Diameter:
180 mm

Warhead:
4.0 kg Sensor Fuzed Submunition

Azimuth coverage:
360°

Azimuth coverage:
0°to 90°

Effective range:
200 m

Operational life:
60 days (pre-armed) + 30 days (armed)

Operational temperature:
-46°C to +63°C

Submunition data:
Weight:
4.0 kg

Length:
103 mm

Diameter:
128 mm

Sensor:
Laser

Warhead:
SEFP + MEFP

Explosive:
1.2 kg PBX

Penetration:
60 mm RHA

Overview:
The AM 200 Tarantula is an anti-helicopter mine system which is designed to deny nap-of-earth flight and pop-up attack tactics to helicopters, forcing them to higher altitudes where they will be more vulnerable to conventional air defense systems. The mine has the ability to engage targets up to an altitude of 200 meters traveling at speeds up to 350 km/hr in a 200 meter radius around the mine. The Tarantula is externally identical to SDI's AM 101 Spider wide-area off-route anti-vehicle mine and shares the same basic fiberglass mine body with with eight deployable spring-loaded legs which ensure the mine remains upright on uneven terrain that contains the seismo-acoustic target detection device (TDD), infrared target tracking sensor, submunition with gas generator ejection system, and a radio communications system designed to communicate with a mine remote control unit (RCU) used to remotely arm and program the mine. Like the AM 101 the Tarantula is available in two variants, a hand emplaced variant for use by discounted infantry and a submunition variant with a parachute-like deceleration device which is designed to be released from cargo rockets and cluster bombs.

Target Detection Device:
The Tarantula contains an array of three deployable microphones which are used to detect, locate, and identify helicopter targets before they are engaged by the mine's submunition warhead. The microphone array is connected to a digital processor which compares received acoustic signals to an onboard library of threat helicopter signatures to determine when it has detected a valid target. Once detected by the microphone array the mine tilts in the direction of the target and tracks the target with an uncooled 288x4 pixel scanning infrared focal-plane array (FPA) sensor operating in the long-wave infrared (8-12 μm) region which identifies and tracks the target's angular velocity in azimuth and elevation. The mine tracks the target while rotating in azimuth to keep it within the IR sensor field of view and will then interrogate the target with an IFF transponder and launch the mine's submunition warhead should the target not send back the proper IFF code. The microphone can detect approaching helicopters a at a distance of 800 to 1,000 meters and hand off targets to the infrared sensor at a distance of around 500 meters for target engagement.

Warhead:
The Tarantula contains a multiple-EFP (MEFP) warhead similar to the one employed by the AM 101's skeet submunition. The EFP warhead is contained in a submunition which is ejected toward the target using a black powder expulsion charge inside the mine body. The submunition is launched from the mine to a height of around 300 meters the submunition where series of off-axis laser sensors on the submunition are used to detect the target where the warhead is then detonated when the helicopter intersects the fragment beam of the warhead. The multiple-EFP (MEFP) warhead consists of a single central tantalum alloy EFP surrounded by a ring of 12 smaller tantalum alloy EFPs and contains 1.2 kg of polymer bonded HMX explosive (95% HMX, 3% BDNPA/F, 3% estane). The central EFP is capable of penetrating 60 mm of RHA at a distance of 100 meters while the ring of 12 smaller EFPs are projected in a 20° arc and can penetrate 10 mm of RHA at a distance of 100 meters.

Employment:
The hand emplaced Tarantula mine has two modes of operation; manual and remote. In manual mode the mine is activated using an arming control switch on the top of the mine. The top of the mine also contains a self-destruct (SD) switch next to the arming control switch which must be actuated in order to unlock the arming switch. The self-destruct (SD) switch is a rotating dial with five time settings (4 hours, 48 hours, 5 days, 15 days, 30 days) which determine after how much time the munition will self-destruct after arming. Rotating the dial to the first self-destruct setting (4 hours) also unlocks the arming control switch which can then be actuated to arm the mine. After arming switch is flipped a four minute arming delay timer is activated after which the mine will begin to listen for and attack targets. When used in the remote control mode the munition is controlled using a remote control unit (RCU) consisting of a small tablet computer connected to a telescopic VHAM (Variable Height Antenna Mast) which communicates with the mine through a conformal V-band (55-65GHZ) antenna on the side of the mine body connected to a software defined radio (SDR) inside the mine body. When operated in remote mode the mine can sit in a pre-armed state for up to 60 days until being remotely armed using the RCU. In addition to remotely arming the mine the RCU can be used to remotely self-destruct or alter or reset the self-destruct time setting of any mines under its control. The RCU can also be used to temporarily deactivate mines to allow friendly helicopters to pass through a area covered by emplaced Tarantula mines. Each RCU can control up to 63 mines from a distance of up to 1,500 meters via separate encrypted pulse-coded frequencies. For control at longer distances individual communications repeater modules (CRMs) can be emplaced between the mine and RCU to allow for control at distances up to 3,500 meters. To ensure proper mine functionality Tarantula mines should not be emplaced in terrain with a greater than 15° (27% grade) slope or emplaced in snow or mud greater than 20 centimeters deep. Ambient temperatures greater than 40° C will reduce the employed life of the mine from 60 to 30 days in the pre-armed state and from 30 to 15 days in the armed state.
Last edited by The Technocratic Syndicalists on Tue May 17, 2022 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SDI AG
Task Force Atlas

Return to Global Economics and Trade