NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] Is there any way to find out how a player was banned?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Caduceo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

[Q] Is there any way to find out how a player was banned?

Postby Caduceo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:14 pm

One of our regionmates, The Loyalist States of America, and all his puppets were suddenly deleted onsite and was marked as Disgraced, obviously meaning he did something bad. We can't contact him on any platforms so I was wondering if there was a way to find out why he (or any Disgraced nations, really) was banned.

Thanks in advance <3
CADUCEO

FROM FORCE WITH LOVE ♡
FIRST MoCOMM, CURRENT MoIA, REALLY LIKES FORMATTING DISPATCHES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
MY FAVORITE WORKS UWU
ACADEMIA DE NOCTURNA | REGIONAL STAMP FUND | FORCE GAMEPLAY THREAD | FORCE UNITY PARTY

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:59 am

No, there isn't a way to find out, and moderators will not generally reveal that information.

I can confirm that the nation belonged to a player who is Delete on Sight - i.e. permanently banned from NationStates.

Caduceo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caduceo » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:12 am

Sedgistan wrote:No, there isn't a way to find out, and moderators will not generally reveal that information.

I can confirm that the nation belonged to a player who is Delete on Sight - i.e. permanently banned from NationStates.

Thanks for the reply, have a great day!
CADUCEO

FROM FORCE WITH LOVE ♡
FIRST MoCOMM, CURRENT MoIA, REALLY LIKES FORMATTING DISPATCHES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
MY FAVORITE WORKS UWU
ACADEMIA DE NOCTURNA | REGIONAL STAMP FUND | FORCE GAMEPLAY THREAD | FORCE UNITY PARTY

Return to Moderation